This is the most ideal pheno the world for asia

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

Brown hair blue eyss white pheno is so ideal

Look.how his brown eyelashes and light blue eyes contrast against his skin

I'm similar but I'm golden blonde

But I tanned my skin so much it doesn't have that piercing white colour anymore its like a slight tinge of yellow

And my eyebrows eyelashes are lighter so it doesn't have the contrast of white skin to dark lashes

And my eyes are like medium/dark blue so less contrast

Tldr I'm nearly ideal but I ruined my contrast

To fix my contrast I need to stay inside maxx even more, Scrub my face, maybe get face laser to remove my slight tan, wear eye contacts to go from medium blue to light blue, and dye my brows and eyelashes dark brown.

Idk about my hair I kinda like it golden instead of brown. But maybe brown would make the contrast even better

Fuck sake man why did I have to tan so much. I wanna be paper white again

View attachment 5632

Brown hair blue eyss white pheno is so ideal

Look.how his brown eyelashes and light blue eyes contrast against his skin

I'm similar but I'm golden blonde

But I tanned my skin so much it doesn't have that piercing white colour anymore its like a slight tinge of yellow

And my eyebrows eyelashes are lighter so it doesn't have the contrast of white skin to dark lashes

And my eyes are like medium/dark blue so less contrast

Tldr I'm nearly ideal but I ruined my contrast

View attachment 5634

To fix my contrast I need to stay inside maxx even more, Scrub my face, maybe get face laser to remove my slight tan, wear eye contacts to go from medium blue to light blue, and dye my brows and eyelashes dark brown.

Idk about my hair I kinda like it golden instead of brown. But maybe brown would make the contrast even better

Fuck sake man why did I have to tan so much. I wanna be paper white again
I've noticed I look substantially less subhuman if I dye my hair and eyebrows brown. But I haven't in like 7 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back