Build Your Ideal Asian Woman Megathread

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
My ideal asian woman has a body like this, very skinny, tiny waist

A face like this, dark brown skin, black hair. Big asian eyes, flat nose, full lips

Is 4ft11

Wears black lingerie and stockings for me in the bedroom

Has very girly fashion like this

And acts very cute and submissive to me and is my housewife/assistant and looks up to me

View attachment 5102
My ideal asian woman has a body like this, very skinny, tiny waist

View attachment 5103
A face like this, dark brown skin, black hair. Big asian eyes, flat nose, full lips

Is 4ft11

View attachment 5105
Wears black lingerie and stockings for me in the bedroom

View attachment 5104
Has very girly fashion like this

And acts very cute and submissive to me and is my housewife/assistant and looks up to me
cringe.....this reminds me of that old movie......two nerds with bras on their heads making a woman. WIERD SCIENCE, popped into my head just now

Build your own one of im going to assume your a faggot
i am going to assume, your thirsty as fuck. YOUR PRETENDING TO MAKE WOMEN...holy fucking desperate, silence of the lambs creepy.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS OR EVEN THINKS THIS WAY?

wanna know how we know you have NO ONE and haven't touched pussy in forever......right here folks, this thread says everything we need to know.

i am going to assume, your thirsty as fuck. YOUR PRETENDING TO MAKE WOMEN...holy fucking desperate, silence of the lambs creepy.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS OR EVEN THINKS THIS WAY?

wanna know how we know you have NO ONE and haven't touched pussy in forever......right here folks, this thread says everything we need to know.
ive posted like 4 slay stories with pics on here, you've posted 0. do u even get laid in that shithole

uhhhh, i have posted ALOT of material and the pussy i have pounded. where have you been? WITH photos
i dont need to travel to have sex. thats for incels. asian girls geomaxx to my country and have sex with me cos my genes are so desired

funny that you ask this question (assuming what the answer is), because, if you haven't realized, you are on this forum yourself...
But i geomax dick. this guy just said he does not. Stays home and they come to him.

or are you that dense to understand the difference?

just curious

I heard they don't like tats nor short hair. You guys think I could corner that market?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back