Advice what i want to do to brown japanese girl tamlyn tomita

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

i just wanna fuck a girl with a cute little asian face like that.

i want to be putting my dick in and out of her pussy with my face close to hers looking in her little epicathic fold eyes and feeling her little flat nose which barely sticks out

and putting my thumb in her mouth admiring her cute little full asian lips while she sucks on my thumb while looking at eachother

then put her in doggy and grab both of her arms and hold them behind her back and push her face into the bed and fuck her hard while admiring her little brown ass and tiny hourglass waist and brown hands and fingers and pulling her hair hard af pure domination of her little asian brown pussy

then put her in the side position and twist her head back so she can kiss me while im fucking her from behind and fingering her pussy while fucking and feeling the asian wetness and i wanna taste it and i want her to cream on my dick and feel her orgasm and shake while she orgasms on my dick and then cum inside her while feeling everything on her and squeezing her boobs and looking at her cute little asian face

fuck man my filipina princess looks like her cos brown and asian eyes and flat nose but maybe even hotter cos she has more fuller lips

hmm i want my filipina to do her hair like tamlyn it looks hot and asian

i love that clip that asian girls put in their hair it looks so asian and hot, if u know u know @AlexBrown84

1700511965282 i want my foid to have really asian hair like this or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back