Where to go

Aidan

Aug 10, 2023
I have a remote job and I am in Albania currently visiting family. I lived in Thailand for a 5 months this year but then I went home to do my calculus final because I though I wanted to go back to school but I hate Canada so I kept my job and fucked off. I can go anywhere I want to. I've had troubles with isolation, which is what made me want to go back to school, but I thought thats a pretty gay reason to go, so I'm going to stick to my plan of self learning. Maybe will meet up with some faggot redditors in Bangkok. I don't know. Also have a girl that want me to stay with her in Bangkok if I go back to Thailand. she goes to college and I like her a lot but I don't want to go back just to be with her. Also considering Panama/Latin America because I want to become a non tax resident and have all my money go to my Panamanian bank account, and also to coom, but dont want to just fuck whores, so I'll need to get good at using tinder, which I have never really used. anyway guys, any ideas of what to do? I'm ready to book a flight now.

Last edited:
I have a remote job and I am in Albania currently visiting family. I lived in Thailand for a 5 months this year but then I went home to do my calculus final because I though I wanted to go back to school but I hate Canada so I kept my job and fucked off. I can go anywhere I want to. I've had troubles with isolation, which is what made me want to go back to school, but I thought thats a pretty gay reason to go, so I'm going to stick to my plan of self learning. Maybe will meet up with some faggot redditors in Bangkok. I don't know. Also have a girl that want me to stay with her in Bangkok if I go back to Thailand. she goes to college and I like her a lot but I don't want to go back just to be with her. Also considering Panama/Latin America because I want to become a non tax resident and have all my money go to my Panamanian bank account, and also to coom, but dont want to just fuck whores, so I'll need to get good at using tinder, which I have never really used. anyway guys, any ideas of what to do? I'm ready to book a flight now.
Welcome to the forum @Aidan what are ur stats? How do u look like

The Thai chick cute? I’d strongly consider going back to bangkok
Yea she is really cute. I went to Bangkok in my last week there. We went out a lot and it was great. I think she loves me. I don't want to have bebies with her because of the above comment. I am honestly more into Latinas but I know Thailand really well. I just don't speak any Spanish and I don't want to get goremaxxed

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-66457472 ....Muh LatAm is safe u retard. I know guys who mog u to oblivion (not virgin, older, moneymaxxed) and they had a shit expierience in latam. Latam = the west
cope it depends what country and you have western dollars lol, you are obviously seething. "muh latam = the west" ur the only retard here lmao you can easily rent in a very safe neighborhood with mostly white hispanics or white passing hispanics and it will be safer than the west+ cheaper cause they have armed 24/7 security and cameras everywhere along with police stations close to wealthy white neighborhoods in latam everywhere lol. You don't know shit and you are probably some pussy, don't worry about me stick to your sea countries i will have guns and armed security at my condo and near my garage. Most of the crime in latin america is in the black majority areas LOL or the native majority, If you stick to white areas that have money you will be very safe in fact you would be safer than you would be in a rich area in my city because there's not as much security guards and on duty/off duty cops not to mention the cops in latin america don't give a fuck and will murder you if you even try some stupid shit compared to where i live the police would rather taze and arrest then release them back on the streets so they can do more crime.

cope it depends what country and you have western dollars lol, you are obviously seething. "muh latam = the west" ur the only retard here lmao you can easily rent in a very safe neighborhood with mostly white hispanics or white passing hispanics and it will be safer than the west+ cheaper cause they have armed 24/7 security and cameras everywhere along with police stations close to wealthy white neighborhoods in latam everywhere lol. You don't know shit and you are probably some pussy, don't worry about me stick to your sea countries i will have guns and armed security at my condo and near my garage. Most of the crime in latin america is in the black majority areas LOL or the native majority, If you stick to white areas that have money you will be very safe in fact you would be safer than you would be in a rich area in my city because there's not as much security guards and on duty/off duty cops not to mention the cops in latin america don't give a fuck and will murder you if you even try some stupid shit compared to where i live the police would rather taze and arrest then release them back on the streets so they can do more crime.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-66457472 ....Muh LatAm is safe u retard. I know guys who mog u to oblivion (not virgin, older, moneymaxxed) and they had a shit expierience in latam. Latam = the west
I had easily 20 likes per day in Sao Paulo, Lima, Mexico City while I'm an incel pretty everywhere in Europe. In comparison, I had only 2 likes in Warsaw in a few hours, 3 in Toronto, 3 in LA... Im blonde, tho

I had easily 20 likes per day in Sao Paulo, Lima, Mexico City while I'm an incel pretty everywhere in Europe. In comparison, I had only 2 likes in Warsaw in a few hours, 3 in Toronto, 3 in LA... Im blonde, tho
blue hair and blue eyes is massive in south america, brown eyed brown hair white guys are pretty much locals over there. I mean look at arnold schwarzenegger in the 1980's and his escapades in latin america, those latina girls have white fever for the aryan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back