what i want

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

i just want to have a stable remote job/freelance work

and be living in somewhere in asia

and just have a nice relationship with a cute girl like this^

i dont want any nastyness, i want a fresh start. just love and laughing and being happy together

and have enough money for us to have our own place together, privacy, freedom. i want to live together with her

i want it so baddddd

currently im at 5* hotel in bangkok, 80sqm apartment, huge bathroom with jacuzi and everything, absolutely best city view from my balcony, pool, gym, decent room service, i can get outcall whores for like 3k baht and theyre here in 30 minutes, i have few tinder girls DTF every moment (theyre not my type though, predeterminism would like them)
today one of tinder girls will cook for me after she comes back from work
i could live here forever like this but its too expensive

ill ask tinda girls if they can help me look for such apartment
i could spend like 40-50k baht per month

currently im at 5* hotel in bangkok, 80sqm apartment, huge bathroom with jacuzi and everything, absolutely best city view from my balcony, pool, gym, decent room service, i can get outcall whores for like 3k baht and theyre here in 30 minutes, i have few tinder girls DTF every moment (theyre not my type though, predeterminism would like them)
I'll be out there in a few weeks.

Can't wait.

Staying in UK is suifuel.

how long does the 3k baht girl last? 85 dpllars sounds to cucked for sea. i want 20-30 dollar whores in ph.

how long does the 3k baht girl last? 85 dpllars sounds to cucked for sea. i want 20-30 dollar whores in ph.
yeah its super cucked and parlor i know lets you cooooooom just once, its 90 minutes and 1 cum limit (mega cooock i never used it but im planning to, im curious)

you can get blowjob for 800 baht though but you have to leave your room and go nana plaza
i need unprotected sex because of my cucking its all thats worth it. you should try the philippines next.

View attachment 3030

i just want to have a stable remote job/freelance work

and be living in somewhere in asia

and just have a nice relationship with a cute girl like this^

i dont want any nastyness, i want a fresh start. just love and laughing and being happy together

and have enough money for us to have our own place together, privacy, freedom. i want to live together with her

i want it so baddddd
this girl is free in ph but will cost you money in thailand

what. the girl u posted is ugly as fuck
View attachment 3038
why bother going to asia if ur not going to get girls like these at bare minimum jfl. this or death
its my type of whore
someone high iq should write an article with all types of gooks explained and their occurrence
vietnam is close to thailand but they look very different, vietnamese people from north have whiter skin (like chinese) and thais a lot darker in general, flat and wide noses etc.
in general korean japanese and chinese people are very different from seagooks

i need explanation with maps please!!!!!

its my type of whore
someone high iq should write an article with all types of gooks explained and their occurrence
vietnam is close to thailand but they look very different, vietnamese people from north have whiter skin (like chinese) and thais a lot darker in general, flat and wide noses etc.
in general korean japanese and chinese people are very different from seagooks

i need explanation with maps please!!!!!
Kys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back