TH and PH both have big obesity problem

yea philippines is importing and copying a lot of americuck goyslop theres a lot of fat pinaz there now. luckily if you still go to the poor as shit areas they cant even afford food and are still skinny.

yea philippines is importing and copying a lot of americuck goyslop theres a lot of fat pinaz there now. luckily if you still go to the poor as shit areas they cant even afford food and are still skinny.

When first arriving in Thailand you get the wrong first impression because they only hire skinny girls for the airport

I want her to eat lots of healthy animal fat, it's crucial for getting healthy offspring. So naturally women should be somewhat obese, at least when planning to breed.

i want to stick my dick in this big girl so my dick looks small then creampie her while sucking on her tits
IMG 8321

In bangkok must be atleast 50% fatties already among young women
Nah bro. Not even close. I've traveled extensively in Mexico, where over a third of women are literal hambeasts. Of course the senoritas stay fit & pretty as their mom sets them up with a husband, but as soon as they marry and get a kitchen of their own, they never stop eating. Fattest major country on Earth. Here it's not even close. Maybe 5% of Thai women are obese hambeasts.

Nah bro. Not even close. I've traveled extensively in Mexico, where over a third of women are literal hambeasts. Of course the senoritas stay fit & pretty as their mom sets them up with a husband, but as soon as they marry and get a kitchen of their own, they never stop eating. Fattest major country on Earth. Here it's not even close. Maybe 5% of Thai women are obese hambeasts.
i’ve also heard that latina women put on a lot of weight once they get married

I want her to eat lots of healthy animal fat, it's crucial for getting healthy offspring. So naturally women should be somewhat obese, at least when planning to breed.
with the knowledge i know i will feed her things to give me mogger kids

and i’m gonna put tape on my baby’s mouth. is this a good thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back