I may end up going to SEA after all

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
A series of events have altered my plans because of the unforgiving global recession. I may end up going to SEA after all. Deflowering petite and young asian women is always on my mind. Guys, don't rely on online dating, that's where the dregs of SEA congregate. Go out and about and take a stroll to the local cafe's, restaurants or to the local market and try your luck with young asian women who're shy and giving you the eye. If you're ugly don't even bother. The language barrier will mask your autism. And your superior Western status will help you court a woman. But you MUST dress the part. An unkempt appearance is a big no no to asian women. Just don't deluded yourself. Be realistic. Relaxed body language is important. Make sure you're surgery maxed if you need it and in-shape and fully hygiene maxed, otherwise don't even bother booking the flight ticket. My eyes are fully locked on SEA. I need to ascend.
1200px Southeast Asia orthographic projection

Last edited:
no fun in that but might be good if you’re an abused euro dog for your mental state
Yep. Most of us definitely have the abused dog syndrome. I can take my self out of said mindset by meditating on my previous victories from my teenage years with girls.

Have you tried chatting to random women who seem open to your approach at gym's in Manila?

Yep. Most of us definitely have the abused dog syndrome. I can take my self out of said mindset by meditating on my previous victories from my teenage years with girls.

Have you tried chatting to random women at gym's in Manila?
lol i don’t go to gym just walk

the closest thing i’ve come to approaching a filipina was when some girls were staring at me in a museum and i happened to match with her on tinder later

like Dr. @KingOfAsia said, diamonds don’t approach pebbles

Unless the woman is a diamond.
the theory proposed by dr king is that no filipina can be a diamond

and i take a position closer to his beliefs than the opposite

although i still think there are good pinas out there. but too many pebbles to sort through

the theory proposed by dr king is that no filipina can be a diamond

and i take a position closer to his beliefs than the opposite

although i still think there are good pinas out there. but too many pebbles to sort through
Yeah, it's all dependent on what a man wants. Personally, I don't really want a LTR anymore. So, I'm going to be focusing on going for sexy asian women IRL. The diamonds who most men are too afraid to approach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back