Geomax failure in PH

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
I decided to forgo dating apps when I went to PH, thinking that I would find girls interested in me everywhere I went. Like come on, I'm 6'1", white, slender, and under 30. Facial phenotype is rather odd, but at certain angles and expressions it has been described as handsome, and I am between 2 and 3 on the baldness spectrum. According to the coomer myths, I should be a Chad God. Add to that the myth of "women want guys they cannot get". I'm about as cool of a cucumber as they come, so the girls should've been all over me.

But no, it was the same as anywhere else in the world I've been. I was just a tall quiet loner in the crowd, drawing curious looks or from many people young and old...with the notable exception of 18-25 females. They never showed any signs of being interested in me. They would give me a quick glance, then they look away dismissively. In my perambulations I passed thousands and thousands of girls, but I didn't even catch a glimpse of a smile directed my way from one of them. My presence gets better responses from cute teenies on the street in America for godsakes. Only the worn-out flip sluts in their 30s and the occasional single mom tired of cooking street food tried to be flirty. Was it because I was always trudging the streets like an absolute poorfag? Obviously, the foreign boyfriend who will lift her out of poverty is not going to be walking through market districts and eating street food, LOL.

So would a dating app have helped? I strongly believe so. Using a dating app will allow girls to get to know you and your personality beforehand, so you don't have the "weird predatory stranger" factor when you pop up out of nowhere trying to talk to them. This is especially important if you are a weird guy, autist, sociopath, hermit, extreme introvert etc. If she can become enamored with you before she even sees you, then you will so much more easily be able to sweep her off her feet and into the bedroom. Therefore, globohomo as they are, I recommend using dating apps for oddball geomaxxers who wants POA (pussy on arrival) in the Philippines.

Guys who are good with charming women, but find themselves repeatedly passed over in the West, can find success any way they like in PH.

Attachments

• IMG_20231201_190410.jpg
    IMG_20231201_190410.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
i don’t think filipinas would approach a guy, most they’ll do is look

should’ve used tinder

I decided to forgo dating apps when I went to PH, thinking that I would find girls interested in me everywhere I went. Like come on, I'm 6'1", white, slender, and under 30. Facial phenotype is rather odd, but at certain angles and expressions it has been described as handsome, and I am between 2 and 3 on the baldness spectrum. According to the coomer myths, I should be a Chad God. Add to that the myth of "women want guys they cannot get". I'm about as cool of a cucumber as they come, so the girls should've been all over me.

But no, it was the same as anywhere else in the world I've been. I was just a tall quiet loner in the crowd, drawing curious looks or from many people young and old...with the notable exception of 18-25 females. They never showed any signs of being interested in me. They would give me a quick glance, then they look away dismissively. In my perambulations I passed thousands and thousands of girls, but I didn't even catch a glimpse of a smile directed my way from one of them. My presence gets better responses from cute teenies on the street in America for godsakes. Only the worn-out flip sluts in their 30s and the occasional single mom tired of cooking street food tried to be flirty. Was it because I was always trudging the streets like an absolute poorfag? Obviously, the foreign boyfriend who will lift her out of poverty is not going to be walking through market districts and eating street food, LOL.

So would a dating app have helped? I strongly believe so. Using a dating app will allow girls to get to know you and your personality beforehand, so you don't have the "weird predatory stranger" factor when you pop up out of nowhere trying to talk to them. This is especially important if you are a weird guy, autist, sociopath, hermit, extreme introvert etc. If she can become enamored with you before she even sees you, then you will so much more easily be able to sweep her off her feet and into the bedroom. Therefore, globohomo as they are, I recommend using dating apps for oddball geomaxxers who wants POA (pussy on arrival) in the Philippines.

Guys who are good with charming women, but find themselves repeatedly passed over in the West, can find success any way they like in PH.
You're probably sub normie in looks. Also, bodily masculinity and height won't make you attractive.

Last edited:
I think you are doing something wrong. Use the apps, the most dysgenic retards have slayed in phillipines.
You're probably sub normie in looks. Also, bodily masculinity and height won't make you attractive.
yeah and being rice wont raise your IQ either unfortunately, kys disgusting bug

It's not about 'slaying' faggot.
Some guys are happy with one girl, others aren't. It's a fact of life.
Looks don't really matter in PH, right? Unless you consider facial expression, which I personally believe is vitally important for guys - far more than anything else. It's amazing how differences in facial expression change how women react to a guy. Pinays are simpleminded and emotionally responsive creatures; when they encounter a guy who eyes her up and thinks "ooh, I want some of that", they start thinking of sex as well. They are not intrigued by a mysterious loner like so many white females are; their 80 IQ brains are simply puzzled and confused. That's why the "hey baby wanna fuck" types have luck in PH.

In PH, you only need a functional limbic brain, capable of sharing emotions and feeling strong desires. But spending most of my 20s living alone in a van and traveling America instead of geomaxxing overseas destroyed my ability to relate to other people on a personal level.

Attachments

• P_20190320_162159.jpg
    P_20190320_162159.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 47

Looks don't really matter in PH, right? Unless you consider facial expression, which I personally believe is vitally important for guys - far more than anything else. It's amazing how differences in facial expression change how women react to a guy. Pinays are simpleminded and emotionally responsive creatures; when they encounter a guy who eyes her up and thinks "ooh, I want some of that", they start thinking of sex as well. They are not intrigued by a mysterious loner like so many white females are; their 80 IQ brains are simply puzzled and confused. That's why the "hey baby wanna fuck" types have luck in PH.

In PH, you only need a functional limbic brain, capable of sharing emotions and feeling strong desires. But spending most of my 20s living alone in a van and traveling America instead of geomaxxing overseas destroyed my ability to relate to other people on a personal level.
yea you have autistic face same with me

Only one 3/10 girl from Mindanao wanted me to be her boyfriend and support her two small kids...but her lazy sister, cousin and mom were just hogging up space there in Pasay, and they would be doing the same back in General Santos. Oh, one of her kids was back in Mindanao and the other was up there in Pasay. I didn't even have to buy her a drink or pay a barfine; we just walked out of the LA Cafe in Manila. Then I frogged out.

Attachments

• IMG_20231111_175008_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231111_175008_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46

minimum looksrequirement to be ignored by pinays. if any of you are uglier or more autistic its over. jfl

Looks don't really matter in PH, right? Unless you consider facial expression, which I personally believe is vitally important for guys - far more than anything else
Facial expressions can't turn a woman on... Looks and scent are key to attraction.
Pinays are simpleminded and emotionally responsive creatures; when they encounter a guy who eyes her up and thinks "ooh, I want some of that", they start thinking of sex as well. They are not intrigued by a mysterious loner like so many white females are; their 80 IQ brains are simply puzzled and confused. That's why the "hey baby wanna fuck" types have luck in PH.
Yeah. They are, no doubt, simple minded but if she's hot, who cares. I'm not wasting away my prime because of inhibition. I've done enough of that already as a loner type myself.

Interesting. Could you elaborate on the van life experience you have and why it made you cold and unable to relate to others?

- refuses to use dating apps
- wonders why hes not getting any dates

what an autist

anyways if that pic is you, everything about you is fine. except lose the glasses.

and 1 crucial mistake.

white skin is the no.1 reason asian women are attracted to white men, but youve tanned yourself really dark.

So, do you reckon running pick up game and approaching sexy filipinas at the gyms in the PH would result in a lay most of the time?

Only one 3/10 girl from Mindanao wanted me to be her boyfriend and support her two small kids...but her lazy sister, cousin and mom were just hogging up space there in Pasay, and they would be doing the same back in General Santos. Oh, one of her kids was back in Mindanao and the other was up there in Pasay. I didn't even have to buy her a drink or pay a barfine; we just walked out of the LA Cafe in Manila. Then I frogged out.
blud what why are u talking to 3/10s and single moms, you are a chad there. just use dating apps wtf

Was it because I was always trudging the streets like an absolute poorfag?
Its because you didnt try talking to a single one

What is it with you kids, where the fuck did you grow up that you think it is normal for women to approach men instead of the other way around? This literally never happens outside of a very select context like a nightclub and even then its furtive glances hoping the guy will make the first move.

What is it with you kids, where the fuck did you grow up that you think it is normal for women to approach men instead of the other way around? This literally never happens outside of a very select context like a nightclub and even then its furtive glances hoping the guy will make the first move.
lmao dont go to a third world country as a loner and approach girls. the ultimate aspie low status vibe

just use dating apps

dont facefag on here retard. also use online dating why are you doing cringe pua shit in third world cunts

- refuses to use dating apps
- wonders why hes not getting any dates

what an autist

anyways if that pic is you, everything about you is fine. except lose the glasses.

and 1 crucial mistake.

white skin is the no.1 reason asian women are attracted to white men, but youve tanned yourself really dark.
some girls like the neotoneous nerdy white dude look esp asians, they see it on tv

yeah retard mode, esp in a more trad cuntry like flip. no girl will approach you like that unless you are famous or giga chad

I'm just trying to understand the frame of mind here, exactly what would be the level of interest expressed for you to try to take things further with a stranger? Like is a polite smile enough, or are you actually expecting them to stare at you with mouth agape?

I'm just trying to understand the frame of mind here, exactly what would be the level of interest expressed for you to try to take things further with a stranger? Like is a polite smile enough, or are you actually expecting them to stare at you with mouth agape?
Dark-skinned Hispanics are the boldest when it comes to staring at me. Walking through the hillside neighborhoods of Santa Marta, Colombia late at night, so many hot young things lounging around giving me the eyeing...also a good number of young bucks doing the same, but more aggressively. Ah, opportunities, they come and go. But back on topic...

I talked to my fair share of Filipinos in the country. My second night in Pasay I hung out in the street with a big group of local 18-21 kids. But I am not going to fake emotions and expressions to impress the foids. Not only is it a huge mental hassle to try to be funny and charming, but foids always get unsettled and think it's creeepy when my real nature reveals itself, as it inevitably will.

Who I am is who I am, take it or leave it. And it so happens that flip girls universally chose to dismiss me within seconds of engaging with them. Bargirls in Angeles solicited me for a lady drink seconds after saying hi, then wandered off to other clients when I said "no" to their hustle. Smiles would turn off like a switch was flipped. Girls behind counters would be formal to the point of curtness, giving zero opportunity for conversation. This is with me being polite, speaking in a soft voice, moving slowly, and otherwise avoiding any alarming behavior. Nonetheless, the rejection had a cascading effect...especially when combined with distrust of male Filipino friends after one succeeded in taking advantage of me. (Not rape, theft of petty cash)

Interestingly, Isan girls and women here in Khon Kaen have shown definite signs of interest in my presence. They love playing with their hair and giving me sly glances, and sometimes making comments in Thai. Whenever a girl glances at you more than once, it's a sure sign she is interested in you. Thais have respect for self-discipline, while Filipinos are all about taking it easy. But with the language barrier, pursuit of a Thai girl would be far more challenging.

But I am not going to fake emotions and expressions to impress the foids. Not only is it a huge mental hassle to try to be funny and charming, but foids always get unsettled and think it's creeepy when my real nature reveals itself, as it inevitably will.

Who I am is who I am, take it or leave it.

Are you autistic? -- I'm not having a dig at you, some of the best people I know are on the spectrum, but this whole "social masquerade is too hard so I'm not playing" sort of thing is very much a common theme with ASD guys. It would explain a lot.

Interestingly, Isan girls and women here in Khon Kaen have shown definite signs of interest in my presence. They love playing with their hair and giving me sly glances, and sometimes making comments in Thai. Whenever a girl glances at you more than once, it's a sure sign she is interested in you. Thais have respect for self-discipline, while Filipinos are all about taking it easy. But with the language barrier, pursuit of a Thai girl would be far more challenging.
Well there you go. Just go get some numbers and start asking girls on dates and dont worry about the language barrier. I think you will be better off with Thai girls anyway, they look better and they aren't total shit for brains like the flips are.

Are you autistic? -- I'm not having a dig at you, some of the best people I know are on the spectrum, but this whole "social masquerade is too hard so I'm not playing" sort of thing is very much a common theme with ASD guys. It would explain a lot.

Well there you go. Just go get some numbers and start asking girls on dates and dont worry about the language barrier. I think you will be better off with Thai girls anyway, they look better and they aren't total shit for brains like the flips are.
im a baldcel i cant ascend due to premature baldcel

Dark-skinned Hispanics are the boldest when it comes to staring at me. Walking through the hillside neighborhoods of Santa Marta, Colombia late at night, so many hot young things lounging around giving me the eyeing...also a good number of young bucks doing the same, but more aggressively. Ah, opportunities, they come and go. But back on topic...

I talked to my fair share of Filipinos in the country. My second night in Pasay I hung out in the street with a big group of local 18-21 kids. But I am not going to fake emotions and expressions to impress the foids. Not only is it a huge mental hassle to try to be funny and charming, but foids always get unsettled and think it's creeepy when my real nature reveals itself, as it inevitably will.

Who I am is who I am, take it or leave it. And it so happens that flip girls universally chose to dismiss me within seconds of engaging with them. Bargirls in Angeles solicited me for a lady drink seconds after saying hi, then wandered off to other clients when I said "no" to their hustle. Smiles would turn off like a switch was flipped. Girls behind counters would be formal to the point of curtness, giving zero opportunity for conversation. This is with me being polite, speaking in a soft voice, moving slowly, and otherwise avoiding any alarming behavior. Nonetheless, the rejection had a cascading effect...especially when combined with distrust of male Filipino friends after one succeeded in taking advantage of me. (Not rape, theft of petty cash)

im a baldcel i cant ascend due to premature baldcel
Brutal, I know your balding plight.

Brutal man. I Mog u. Over if u dont have success in sea. @JustGo

You are attractive. I think you are putting a lot of pressure culture wise.

im going to explain this to you once. and ONLY once to your simpy ass.

women are like groceries. if you expect to stay at home, you aint' gonna get no groceries. if you go to the grocery store, but don't actively pick up the produce. You ain't gonna get groceries.

and the groceries 9/10 will NOT jump in your cart on their own.

so either man the fuck up you giant hairless pussy. and take a fucking risk and actively flirt with girls. oh my god...she didn't like me...oh she didnt' give me her number. im such a loser *use whiny chick voice for you. GROW THE FUCK UP.
Not every girl is going to like you, and even less are gonna wanna fuck you. Simply think for every 30 girls i hit on, i will get something. just like that. and it works.

not even babe ruth batted a fucking 1000 and that WAS his only mother fucking game, you fucking snively excuse for a man.

sorry but reading your shit makes me wanna punch you in the face.

JBW...but expects the groceries to jump into his cart without doing fuck all work for it. You deserve NO pussy, bro.

so go fucking wild, dont' be yourself. Live man......live, cause if there is a buddah and he's thinking about giving you another body to be reencarnated in, it's gonna be a mother fucking jelly fish, cause he aint' wasting no baby skin on you again

shit dude, im 44, supposed to be "past my prime" yet, 2 days ago, saw a hot piece of ass, talkng to her fat friend, i went to her fat freind and said "here is my number give it to your friend"

well i was finger banging her last night, and she's coming over tomorrow to fuck. It's literally that simple and im not fucking good looking in the slightest.

here is me. and i just fucked this girl tonight and another girl is coming over at 10. And this girl who works at the bar has asked me 3 times to come over to her bar to drink with her. I might go see bar chick if i feel like it. it's a 10 minute hassle though. so who knows. And i turned her down 3 times. and this is all in one day.

ABC always be chasin. and who gives a fuck about what ANYONE thinks

Attachments

• mary and me.jpg
    mary and me.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 16
  • barchick.jpg
    barchick.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 15
  • april.jpg
    april.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
  • nadi.jpg
    nadi.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

women are like groceries. if you expect the stay at home, you aint' gonna get no groceries. if you go to the grocery store, but don't actively pick up the produce. You ain't gonna get groceries.

so either man the fuck up you giant hairless pussy. and take a fucking risk and actively flirt with girls. oh my god...she didn't like me...oh she didnt' give me her number. im such a loser GROW THE FUCK UP.

not even goddamn babe ruth batted a fucking 1000 and that WAS his only mother fucking game, you fucking snively excuse for a man.

JBW...but expects the groceries to jump into his cart whiteout doing fuck all. you seriously need to stop worrying ESPECIALLY in another country what other people think. The moment you go back home you are forgotten by another in that other country.

so go fucking wild, dont' be yourself. Live man......live, cause if there is a buddah and he's thinking about giving you another body to be reencarnated in, it's gonna be a mother fucking jelly fish, cause he aint' wasting no baby skin on you.

shit dude, im 44, supposed to be "past my prime" yet, 2 days ago, saw a hot piece of ass, talkng to her fat friend, i went to her fat freind and said "here is my number give it to your friend"

well i was finger banging her last night, and she's coming over tomorrow to fuck. It's literally that simple and im not fucking good looking in the slightest.

here is me. and i just fucked this girl tonight and another girl is coming over at 10. And this girl who works at the bar has asked me 3 times to come over to her bar to drink with her. And i turned her down 3 times. and this is all in one day.

You have very unique autism I'm envious. Something I've noticed is I get laid way easier if I'm sleep deprived because my nervous system isn't in bitch mode due to fatigue

You have very unique autism I'm envious. Something I've noticed is I get laid way easier if I'm sleep deprived because my nervous system isn't in bitch mode due to fatigue
it has nothing to do with autism. It has everything to do, with not giving a fuck what others think. Of course i do. But when it comes to pussy i put that inside a little box. and go for the pussy. i have literally been shot down a million times. But who fucking cares. Im getting so much ass, i cannot keep up. one girl who rejected me bad, was this hot little spinner, she's walking through the mall and she saw me, she took a second glance and i raised my voice and said to her "HEY NOW....where is my girlfriend going now?"

but her english wasnt' very good and didnt' get the joke, but i persivered, and in the end, she kept walking, didn't break her stride and if i was worried about it, anyone that saw that was probably laughing at me

but i dont' give a fuck LOL.....these people mean NOTHING to me.

was worth a try, i would never have known if i didn't try and always wondering....what if.

Life is already full of what ifs, why make your closet more full with them.

gnomewhatimsayin

just ABC always be chasin......eventually you get one. Continue to do that daily, one turns into 2, and then 3 and then 4 and then you are like me and fucking sometimes 3 girls a day.

Last edited:

women are like groceries. if you expect to stay at home, you aint' gonna get no groceries. if you go to the grocery store, but don't actively pick up the produce. You ain't gonna get groceries.

so either man the fuck up you giant hairless pussy. and take a fucking risk and actively flirt with girls. oh my god...she didn't like me...oh she didnt' give me her number. im such a loser *use whiny chick voice for you. GROW THE FUCK UP.
Not every girl is going to like you, and even less are gonna wanna fuck you. Simply think for every 30 girls i hit on, i will get something. just like that. and it works.

not even babe ruth batted a fucking 1000 and that WAS his only mother fucking game, you fucking snively excuse for a man.

JBW...but expects the groceries to jump into his cart without doing fuck all work for it. You deserve NO pussy, bro.

so go fucking wild, dont' be yourself. Live man......live, cause if there is a buddah and he's thinking about giving you another body to be reencarnated in, it's gonna be a mother fucking jelly fish, cause he aint' wasting no baby skin on you again

here is me. and i just fucked this girl tonight and another girl is coming over at 10. And this girl who works at the bar has asked me 3 times to come over to her bar to drink with her. I might go see bar chick if i feel like it. it's a 10 minute hassle though. so who knows. And i turned her down 3 times. and this is all in one day.

Which country are the girls from

If what you're selling as a man isn't desired, it doesn't matter the marketing, the goods aren't wanted. If a woman isn't attracted to you, approaching is pointless. Getting signs of interest from a woman and then approaching is the way forward.

If what you're selling as a man isn't desired, it doesn't matter the marketing, the goods aren't wanted. If a woman isn't attracted to you, approaching is pointless. Getting signs of interest from a woman and then approaching is the way forward.
Dawg you're at autism hq you think anybody here can properly identify ioi?

you know nothing about women. i can tell by your answer.

listen. women dont' know what they want. They are and have to be, attracted to more than just looks. Ever met a girl who wasnt' that attractive but she was outgoing and there was just something about her, that always drew your eyes to her. And you liked her.

WHY?

same for women.

if we go by tinder stats, only 10% of the men are sought after. So how THE FUCK are there so many couples out there. Someone's compromising, wouldnt' you say?
and i would say it's women.

I can prove it. LOOK AT ME. not that special. Call me plain. some women say im "handsome" but i take that as an insult. I hate it when they call me that. But i know i am not chad
so how the fuck did i fuck over 1500 women? luck, or im captain super rape? LOL

so, shut up, sit down, you know nothing

Last edited:
you know nothing about women. i can tell by your answer.

listen. women dont' know what they want. They are and have to be, attracted to more than just looks. Ever met a girl who wasnt' that attractive but she was outgoing and there was just something about her, that always drew your eyes to her. And you liked her.

WHY?

same for women.

if we go by tinder stats, only 10% of the men are sought after. So how THE FUCK are there so many couples out there. Someone's compromising, wouldnt' you say?
and i would say it's women.

I can prove it. LOOK AT ME. not that special. Call me plain. some women say im "handsome" but i take that as an insult. I hate it when they call me that. But i know i am not chad
so how the fuck did i fuck over 1500 women? luck, or im captain super rape? LOL

so, shut up, sit down, you know nothing
let me show you some of the GF's i have had. And again, look at my picture. I am nothing special. But what i do have (learned from being on the basketball team all the way up to university is this) confidence is everything. sure its' not the check mate, and women turn me down all the time. Cause im plain. But women no matter their looks respond to it. Tell me if some of these women are pretty.. I dated every one of them, some for a few weeks, some for a few months. still in contact with every one of them, they message me from time to time. especially pam (the girl in white). and my ex who has my kid, in the white glasses.
The only one who rarely acknowledges me is yari, the one in the bikini, cause after she found out i was fucking around with her little sister, she doens't want to hook up with me.

so what am i doing that you cannot. Now of course. if you look like the elephant man. Doesn't matter how much game you got. I mean, that's a given.

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 9
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 10
  • y3.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back