Geomax Day 2 in Manilla: Prices & Girls

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Only got 3 hours of sleep today

This box is about 5 euros of cost. Should be 2-3 max. Compared to Thailand it would cost 100 baht max or I remember paying 80 baht.

Girls are such at poverty I offer to pay for a ride to my place or transport for the date
Tommorow I'm dating a model who is poor, (rated 7 IRL) both ways will cost me 1000 pesos (16 eur + food costs) which is more than daily wage in PH probably.

Worth? You decide. I don't have time or energy for long term dating

Dating matches have been slow, got a sim and amassed only 28 likes so far. Dissapointed. In Thailand I would get at the end of my trip over 500 matches BUT many ugly or ladyboy.

Taxis are expensive, 3 euros for 8-15 min ride. Which can add up fast as I went mall hopping

Except food there is one huge advantage.

There is 0 guys here. It's even less than I expected. I am the only foreigner that is young out of 30000 people. There is NO competition. Are you willing to pay for girls transport and food (this is not Thailand where women can get pocket money to wine and dine)

You decide, for me 16 eur is on err of iffy but it's guaranteed experience. For her, 16 euro is showing to her she means a lot to me.

I am just really dissapointed with my food. I threw my breakfast away and I skipped lunch. And I paid a lot for dinner for small portion.

This is not Thailand. And I started to miss Thailand. But I know the dating there will yield poorer results and led to more ghosting or ladyboys.

I did mention in my previous thread about respect but only saw one foreigner go on a date with a hot girl. Also saw a 8 today which I feel I had good chances with.

what part of manila are you in

and yea the food is bad. just cook yourself or go out to western standard resturaunts

This confirms what i've been researching about PH vs TH
PH way easier to date but you give up quality of life and it's more expensive

Probably worth to work on yourself, and upgrade to TH

What do you mean? I literally worked on myself the whole time. All the good fish are taken in Thailand and aren't available.
There's many more singles in PH

What exactly would you work on against rising competiton?

Ive been doing this research a long time and it's hard to compare both. They are different countries and cultures in most aspects.
The girls are 3x better than Thailand and prefer white guy than Korean.

What do you mean? I literally worked on myself the whole time. All the good fish are taken in Thailand and aren't available.
There's many more singles in PH

What exactly would you work on against rising competiton?
For online dating there's ways to improve. Of course it's not easy which is why most people dont do it

working out
dressing well
hair/beard/skincare

there's many options

at the end of the day it's a personal choice
i know many guys happy in the PH, but it's also possible to get good girls in Thailand

Tommorow I'm dating a model who is poor, (rated 7 IRL) both ways will cost me 1000 pesos (16 eur + food costs) which is more than daily wage in PH probably.
Watch yourself, these noodle whores are known to invite their relatives to a date and guess who's paying the bill at the end? It ain't Santa Clause if you know what I mean.

Might get out of Manila actually and try to date other girls, Manila is just so different compared. still a nice experience overall

Watch yourself, these noodle whores are known to invite their relatives to a date and guess who's paying the bill at the end? It ain't Santa Clause if you know what I mean.
i would walk away, sorry. this is not what i was expecting. I made it clear "this is a date" she replies "well this is how we do it in phil (excuse)"
"well then obviously you can do it with yourself then, goodbye"

I would even add insult to injury and say "there are literally 1000's of girls like you, and you just screwed up your chance"

i would walk away, sorry. this is not what i was expecting. I made it clear "this is a date" she replies "well this is how we do it in phil (excuse)"

I would even add insult to injury and say "there are literally 1000's of girls like you, and you just screwed up your chance"
Yeah imagine a third world shitskin thinking they're not a third world shitskin.

Can't wait to get my hands on these little fuckers. They're going to get put in their place by me

Don't feed the bait troll
That's never happening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back