Your a Chad if you do this

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
If you pay for girl's transport, food when she visits you, you are a Chad. It will cost me like 6-15€ to get a girl to my place for a guaranteed lay, once she is comfortable.

It avoids the mall dates, coffe dates and screening like In the west and becomes much more affectionate

Obviously the girl must like you a lot and be a bit more westernized for this to happen

Best is having a strong wake 2-4k or more (10k USD) and living like a king In PH/Thailand/Vietnam on a visit, not living there to avoid bad conditions as traffic, noise, pollution

If you pay for girl's transport, food when she visits you, you are a Chad. It will cost me like 6-15€ to get a girl to my place for a guaranteed lay, once she is comfortable.

It avoids the mall dates, coffe dates and screening like In the west and becomes much more affectionate

Obviously the girl must like you a lot and be a bit more westernized for this to happen

Best is having a strong wake 2-4k or more (10k USD) and living like a king In PH/Thailand/Vietnam on a visit, not living there to avoid bad conditions as traffic, noise, pollution
one of girls paid 400 eur for flights to meet with me in seoul, she fucked herself with my fingers in cab when i was taking her my place from the airport

call me chad then
i do this all the time, its funny how im invisible or disgusting for western women and asians treat me like a king
Not really. A white worshipping asian girl will pay for everything if the white guy is a strong HTN. Asian women find it very hard to distinguish between a strong HTN and a Chad tier white guy. Whereas, white women can tell the difference instantly.

Not really. A white worshipping asian girl will pay for everything if the white guy is a strong HTN. Asian women find it very hard to distinguish between a strong HTN and a Chad tier white guy. Whereas, white women can tell the difference instantly.
Where will she get the money? Have you been to PH? I just paid 5 euros for 200 gram of Pork... There's no money existing here

They haven't evolved to be able to distinguish between such high pedigree of whites. Hence the saying all insert race look the same.
It's not exclusive to Asian.
White men would have a hard time rating asian beauty standards. Everyone looks at beauty based on their culture, and media.

a ltn white guy is chad to asian girls cos still has white skin and tall height and bwc and white faeatures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back