Manilapill - Province girls are 10x hotter and less competition

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024

Go to Thailand guys so I have less completion 🤣🤣 legit computer nerd at home but dating 6.5 and 7s here (mostly talking With 6 IRL cause it's easier)

But guys it's ok to to Thailand cause food is better and more cheap and the girls are 4s or 5s
Legit no one foreigner my age or my money worth paying 10 eur for girl to come to my place, I'm top 1% here. Fucking crazy
Only problem is city is loud and girls more westernized I go try province and see

I went to Geomaxxing and actually did It I'm prob only geomaxxer In whole Manilla while it has 10000000x more tourist In bKK dating ladyboys unknowingly
there’s more ladyboys in manila

and i think there’s a few people here that live in manila

you slayed yet?

also thai girls are hotter

simply because they have more chinese blood than philippines

and chinese girls are hottest in asia, second being mongol, then korean

Manila is a dump bro. Im here rn and its the ugliest city ive ever been + brutal pollution + brutal humidity + shit food + 95% of girls are ugly. Its easy so i can come back when im old.

Either way its not like nearby countries are much harder.~
Which other countries do you like?
Hard to beat Manila for quantity, +20 million population, 0 foreigners, everyone speaks english and they are open to foreigners.

Which other countries do you like?
Hard to beat Manila for quantity, +20 million population, 0 foreigners, everyone speaks english and they are open to foreigners.
If you find them attractive then go cos its the easiest place,

btw ph is the only place i been in sea except singapore+malaysia so i cant say that much tbf.

i live in taiwan and spent time in china,mongolia,hk,japan and favourite is china+tw for sure, i will spend my 20s here.

If you can just learn chinese then you unlock a goldmine~

View attachment 5848
View attachment 5849

View attachment 5850

View attachment 5851

Go to Thailand guys so I have less completion 🤣🤣 legit computer nerd at home but dating 6.5 and 7s here (mostly talking With 6 IRL cause it's easier)

But guys it's ok to to Thailand cause food is better and more cheap and the girls are 4s or 5s
Legit no one foreigner my age or my money worth paying 10 eur for girl to come to my place, I'm top 1% here. Fucking crazy
Only problem is city is loud and girls more westernized I go try province and see
didn't i just fucking say that in the other thread and you said " i wouldn't move into a jungle for any of these girls"

jesus fucking christ. I could spoon feed you, and until you see it yourself, you think it's a revelation.

This is old news there guy. Remember that thread where dude was bitching he was paying too much for educated girls. And i said "you gotta go outta the way" for hot girls, without the educated girl price. Cause he was bitching the city educated girls all want dates on rooftop bars and I joked "go where there are no rooftops and they cannot ask for that"

fuuuuck.

first girl is ugly with fake contacts

last girl is good, only because she has chinese blood

glory to cpc

glory to china
agreed, i can see the belly rolls from here

NO THANKS. Imagine the horror if you ever got her pregnant. Bodies already wrecked, it' s gonna get worse.
unfuckably so,

View attachment 5848
View attachment 5849

View attachment 5850

View attachment 5851

One is prob ladyboy btw but point still applies.

didn't i just fucking say that in the other thread and you said " i wouldn't move into a jungle for any of these girls"

jesus fucking christ. I could spoon feed you, and until you see it yourself, you think it's a revelation.

This is old news there guy. Remember that thread where dude was bitching he was paying too much for educated girls. And i said "you gotta go outta the way" for hot girls, without the educated girl price. Cause he was bitching the city educated girls all want dates on rooftop bars and I joked "go where there are no rooftops and they cannot ask for that"

fuuuuck.
I'm completely schizo bro I started listening

I spent lots of time in the Philippines when I was starting out...it's a good place to gain some confidence but not a good place to live and as others have said, most of the girls are ugly

If you're normie tier in terms of looks, my suggestion is to go to China...you'll date and bang much hotter girls and the cities are very developed

I spent lots of time in the Philippines when I was starting out...it's a good place to gain some confidence but not a good place to live and as others have said, most of the girls are ugly

If you're normie tier in terms of looks, my suggestion is to go to China...you'll date and bang much hotter girls and the cities are very developed
China looks top tier but the visa is hard for most countries, and logistics too
i guess that's why it's so good, there's 0 western guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back