Geomax Taiwanese girls fog Japanese girls, slayed 3 girls within like 24 hours

marauder

Dec 15, 2023
Firstly not trying to make a brag thread, I’m just urging you guys to geomax asap, if you have the funds and the time, you need to just go for it guys.

Only one girl was from bumble and other two were both from clubs, which just feels way better. The validation from club slays is unmatched tbh. Went solo to the club on both nights and just larped that my friends were at some other club, and the girls approached me anyway so it was really easy to dance with them and take them home.

Also face wise I’ll say that Taiwanese girls fog Japanese, especially because the population is 6 times less than Japan, yet I’m seeing more htb/stacylites out here. And the girls are more surgerymaxed here like Koreans, especially wealthier ones.

First night was just clubbing went in solo, and got the slay, was all pretty simple. Went in late at like 2:30am and got a solid HTB approach me within like 15 min. She was really sweet and stuff, and had a bit of language barrier. But good slay anyway and she went home next morning.

Then in the afternoon went to meet the 31 yr old high Stacylite I had posted before, was the second time meeting her, and she is angling for a relationship I think, because she interviewed me hard jfl, about my job and family and my type of girls and stuff. Also she is a bit surgerymaxxed, Botox on jaw and cheekbones, but she fogs hard irl, might consider dating her. Slayed her at her place, then left the same night at 12 to go to a club because she had work the next day.

The girl to guy ratio was pretty shit, but still group of girls approached me, but they were like mtbs so moved on after like 10mins. Then talked to some decent Japanese girl, but then a really cute Taiwanese stacylite approached, who was a really good dancer too, grinding on my cock and stuff. And when we went home and had sex she was super kinky and stuff, let me record her and had sex like 5-6 times during the next day, and we ending up spending two nights together.

IMG 0318IMG 0337IMG 0328IMG 0343IMG 0344

Last edited:
Firstly not trying to make a brag thread, I’m just urging you guys to geomax asap, if you have the funds and the time, you need to just go for it guys.

Only one girl was from bumble and other two were both from clubs, which just feels way better. The validation from club slays is unmatched tbh. Went solo to the club on both nights and just larped that my friends were at some other club, and the girls approached me anyway so it was really easy to dance with them and take them home.

Also face wise I’ll say that Taiwanese girls fog Japanese, especially because the population is 6 times less than Japan, yet I’m seeing more htb/stacylites out here. And the girls are more surgerymaxed here like Koreans, especially wealthier ones.

First night was just clubbing went in solo, and got the slay, was all pretty simple. Went in late at like 2:30am and got a solid HTB approach me within like 15 min. She was really sweet and stuff, and had a bit of language barrier. But good slay anyway and she went home next morning.

Then in the afternoon went to meet the 31 yr old high Stacylite I had posted before, was the second time meeting her, and she is angling for a relationship I think, because she interviewed me hard jfl, about my job and family and my type of girls and stuff. Also she is a bit surgerymaxxed, Botox on jaw and cheekbones, but she fogs hard irl, might consider dating her. Slayed her at her place, then left the same night at 12 to go to a club because she had work the next day.

The girl to guy ratio was pretty shit, but still group of girls approached me, but they were like mtbs so moved on after like 10mins. Then talked to some decent Japanese girl, but then a really cute Taiwanese stacylite approached, who was a really good dancer too, grinding on my cock and stuff. And when we went home and had sex she was super kinky and stuff, let me record her and had sex like 5-6 times during the next day, and we ending up spending two nights together.

View attachment 4464View attachment 4465View attachment 4466View attachment 4467View attachment 4468
Nice. Were you an incel back home?

31 Years old foids, still no children?? Fucking a little GeomaxxERs.

I just don't fucking cared if she is fogging irl, big ass, tight pussy without tuna smelling. I'm 6'4 and didnt slay with JBs Just believe in money not pussy. Mgtow mogg
no i been anonymous on social media.

my mom doxxed me on social media, i yelled at her. and deleted her post so i can't be mocked.
@AlexBrown84 permaban this insentient incel clown

No. nigger, this forums has everything to cope unlike lookfags.org , fakecels.is with strict rules JFL
Dies Of Cringe Cringe GIF - Dies Of Cringe Cringe - Discover & Share GIFs

stop typing like an autistic retard, you genuinely sound like you have a mental illness

Good thread. Couple questions.

1. Is the local competition in Taipei high (tall and kpopmaxxed) or are they all incels?

2. Do Taiwanese girls come over for Netflix and chill or do you have to simp for a few dates?

Personally I don't do well in clubs so probably not an option for me.

Good thread. Couple questions.

1. Is the local competition in Taipei high (tall and kpopmaxxed) or are they all incels?

2. Do Taiwanese girls come over for Netflix and chill or do you have to simp for a few dates?

Personally I don't do well in clubs so probably not an option for me.
Yeah the competition is really low, the only ones who slay are the tall basketball players (6’1+) tbh, and they are pretty rare. Most of the guys are more manlet and nerdy compared to Koreans, and the looks level of guys is similar to Japanese guys, probably even lower.

For sure on dating apps it’s really easy, some of the girls will just invite you or come to your place, some chick literally invited me to hers like 10mins ago jfl. But obviously if the girl is Stacylite level she’ll want to be taken out for dates and stuff. Basically, dating apps are way too easy, so I’m kinda bored of them.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

View attachment 4464View attachment 4465View attachment 4466View attachment 4467View attachment 4468
Is this from the club or Bumble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back