am i a bad person for talking to a taiwanese guys chinese gf?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
so i was just chilling on this little mountain gazing at the sun during sunset when this asian girl comes up and we look at each other and she smiles followed by her asian bf behind her

i didnt think much of it and wasn’t gonna talk to them until i heard them speaking mandarin tbh

the guy is from taiwan and the girl is from beijing so i’m more interested in her cuz of my upcoming trip

after asking where they’re from i try to walk away tbh cuz i’m autistic but the guy who spoke more english was translating questions the girl was asking lol. then the guy offers to take a pic of me with the background and says i’m cool

so then i ask her what she suggests i do in beijing and at this point it’s just me and her talking so the guy walks away and i feel so bad tbh

but anyways, we keep talking and she ends up speaking pretty good english. i tell her all my plans of china and onward plan of circumnavigating the planet and returning to asia. she tells me the countries she’s been to.. blah blah etc etc

then i go on autistic rant about the significance of dunhuang in china and she ends up actually knowing about it which surprised me

i tell her i’m gonna go to chongqing and she tells me how there’s hot girls there and i say i hope so and we both laugh

then she tells me how that guy isn’t her bf but just travel buddy that met each other in chiang mai in january. she kinda laughs when telling me this jfl

i get tired of talking to her feeling my non nt brain is gonna be on full display so we get each others instagram then say goodbye

she says she’ll show me around when i get to beijing

honestly surprised i even went up to talk to her. especially with her taiwan guy friend with her. only reason i did is cuz i’m going to china and wanted local information lol

however, i did sungaze for about 20 minutes prior to talking to her, so maybe that helped?

i was also binge reading the roosh book pdf somebody sent here a few days ago so maybe that seeped into my subconscious giving me the needed kick to approach someone?

creampie her to mark your territory
i think it was because i sun gazed tbh. i absorbed the positive energy from the sun

will try it in the morning and try to harness the power once more then go to a cafe or something idk

i think it was because i sun gazed tbh. i absorbed the positive energy from the sun

will try it in the morning and try to harness the power once more then go to a cafe or something idk
do you stare at the sun with your eyes open

do you stare at the sun with your eyes open
yes

but only do it when it first rises or is setting

only retards would do it at noon lol

it felt so good i just kept yawning and smiling as i did it. like i was high

then she tells me how that guy isn’t her bf but just travel buddy that met each other in chiang mai in january. she kinda laughs when telling me this jfl
He's in the friendzone aka, cuckzone. What a sad loser.

I did say these types of women like exotic men. She approached you, my friend. That means a lot. Women have a natural fear of men, and she was enticed by your looks and drawn in. You could say these types of women like violence as well.

He's in the friendzone aka, cuckzone. What a sad loser.

I did say these types of women like exotic men. She approached you, my friend. That means a lot. Women have a natural fear of men, and she was enticed by your looks and drawn in. You could say these types of women like violence as well.
people always say i wouldn’t do well in china but every interaction i’ve ever had with them has been positive. both abroad and in country

maybe they’re trying to gatekeep?

everyone does fine in China if you're not rice or mental. Chinese women talk to me the most before they figure out I'm batshit insane.
i think if you go on autistic ramblings about niche topics, they don’t mind it

i literally just rambled about dunhuang buddhist manuscripts and the girl seemed to enjoy it.

and this other 17 year old girl on wechat i just send pics of my trips and she sits there and reacts to each one with a different emoji

i think if you go on autistic ramblings about niche topics, they don’t mind it

i literally just rambled about dunhuang buddhist manuscripts and the girl seemed to enjoy it.

and this other 17 year old girl on wechat i just send pics of my trips and she sits there and reacts to each one with a different emoji
I think north east asians score higher on autistic like tendacies on average. So, it makes sense that they don't cringe when you're blabbering on about things.

Screenshot 20240425 181734 Chrome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back