Slayed Stacylite lookalike of this influencer, first foreign guy she went out with

marauder

Dec 15, 2023
Mogger night. She looks incredibly similar to this Stacylite Japanese influencer I really like, and arguably even mogs her a little bit because she’s taller at 174cm.

IMG 1042
IMG 1040

Matched her on bumble, she’s just come to Hong Kong from Northern China a few months back, and she told me I’m the first foreigner she went out with, which is ideal. Also she’s never travelled outside of China/HK, so it’s definitely believable.

Met up at a bar first for cocktails, and then went on a long walk on the central promenade, which was pretty romantic. After a few more beers by the sea, start making out and I start touching and kissing on her tits and nipples, because it’s pretty empty as it’s a weekend night. Then got her back to my place and had sex a few rounds, and now she’s sleeping because she’s got an early class.
Overall Northern Chinese girls legit mog southern/HK girls to oblivion, it’s crazy. If any on you guys are planning to geomax to China, I’d say also focus on the Northern cities like Qingdao, Dalian, Tianjin, Zhengzhou, the quality seems way higher than the south, but it’s also more traditional.

IMG 1034IMG 1038IMG 1033

Last edited:
Dam congrats king and great post. How is HK for slaying potential? Also how did you manage wifi and VPN situation. I would love to post up in a chinese city but I have remote biz but use so many different softwares so I worry there would be issues with wifi and vpn access

Mogger night. She looks incredibly similar to this Stacylite Japanese influencer I really like, and arguably even mogs her a little bit because she’s taller at 174cm.

View attachment 5823
View attachment 5822

Matched her on bumble, she’s just come to Hong Kong from Northern China a few months back, and she told me I’m the first foreigner she went out with, which is ideal. Also she’s never travelled outside of China/HK, so it’s definitely believable.

Met up at a bar first for cocktails, and then went on a long walk on the central promenade, which was pretty romantic. After a few more beers by the sea, start making out and I start touching and kissing on her tits and nipples, because it’s pretty empty as it’s a weekend night. Then got her back to my place and had sex a few rounds, and now she’s sleeping because she’s got an early class.
Overall Northern Chinese girls legit mog southern/HK girls to oblivion, it’s crazy. If any on you guys are planning to geomax to China, I’d say also focus on the Northern cities like Qingdao, Dalian, Tianjin, Zhengzhou, the quality seems way higher than the south, but it’s also more traditional.

View attachment 5824View attachment 5825View attachment 5826
not bad, but i think she got her nose done to a western nose. that seems to be really popular. for guys and girls

Dam congrats king and great post. How is HK for slaying potential? Also how did you manage wifi and VPN situation. I would love to post up in a chinese city but I have remote biz but use so many different softwares so I worry there would be issues with wifi and vpn access
HK has a ton of slaying potential and it’s relatively easy mode tbh, but the quality isn’t as good as Japan/Korea or mainland. The local HK girls especially love foreign guys and they’re pretty direct about sex, so you can slay a lot.
I don’t like or go for the local girls, so my dating pool is more limited, but I’ve slayed a lot of mainland Chinese girls and also some Japanese/Koreans here.

I guess HK isn’t that popular with geomaxers because it’s expensive, similar cost level to London/Singapore. But there’s no internet restrictions here it’s all open so it’s possible to remote work from here without a problem. The internet restrictions are only in mainland China, in HK and Macau everything is open.

I don’t think HK has a VPN situation unlike mainland China, even with the security law?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back