Geomax first hour in china and already got approached by a chinese girl

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
was sitting down trying to figure out how to use internet when this chinese girl comes and sits next to me. she starts brushing her hair and after a few mins asks if she can take a picture with me

i say yea then she turns to some chinese guys sitting next to us and had them take the pic jfllll

she says i look like rapper and that she’s from sichuan. she says she likes my tattoos and then i ask her if she has any

pic of her tattoo

IMG 7299

she tells me she’s from sichuan and visiting the city i’m in right now. she then asks how long i’m staying and i have to sadly say just a few days.

she also helped me make a wechat account cuz you have to have someone with an existing account create one for you

i then decide to ask if i can take a selfie on my phone and we do then she takes one on her phone

the chinese guys in the background are the ones she asked lol

convo starts to die out so i decide to leave. i give her my ig but she says not many people in china use it so can’t show off my instagram

she also says she really wants to go to japan. she didn’t speak enough english for me to tell her what it’s like there as i’ve been

good way to start my quick stay in china within the first hour lol

Last edited:
which city in china u in
whats the average looks level of guys and girls there
xiamen

it won’t be a fair comparison as this isn’t a major city in china but i’d say they’re definitively lower than koreans in terms of looks for men and women but higher than japan and the men shorter than koreans but taller than japs

again this isn’t a fair comparison as i wasn’t in shanghai or beijing. i’m sure the people there are taller and better looking

even in a relatively small city like xiamen, i’d say the girls look better than girls in tokyo

and i never saw one fat young girl here. can’t say the same for tokyo

xiamen

it won’t be a fair comparison as this isn’t a major city in china but i’d say they’re definitively lower than koreans in terms of looks for men and women but higher than japan and the men shorter than koreans but taller than japs

again this isn’t a fair comparison as i wasn’t in shanghai or beijing. i’m sure the people there are taller and better looking

even in a relatively small city like xiamen, i’d say the girls look better than girls in tokyo

and i never saw one fat young girl here. can’t say the same for tokyo
In the vlogs I've seen of China even in Beijing there are many nerdy looking Asians guys with few moggers in between while girls try to look Korean most of them succeeding

was sitting down trying to figure out how to use internet when this chinese girl comes and sits next to me. she starts brushing her hair and after a few mins asks if she can take a picture with me

i say yea then she turns to some chinese guys sitting next to us and had them take the pic jfllll

she says i look like rapper and that she’s from sichuan. she says she likes my tattoos and then i ask her if she has any

pic of her tattoo

View attachment 2690

she tells me she’s from sichuan and visiting the city i’m in right now. she then asks how long i’m staying and i have to sadly say just a few days.

she also helped me make a wechat account cuz you have to have someone with an existing account create one for you

i then decide to ask if i can take a selfie on my phone and we do then she takes one on her phone
View attachment 2691

convo starts to die out so i decide to leave. i give her my ig but she says not many people in china use it so can’t show off my instagram

she also says she really wants to go to japan. she didn’t speak enough english for me to tell her what it’s like there as i’ve been

she looks tranny
but girl on the left is cute

C1F6D375-B468-4F5C-9A2C-7D8286D14FE5.jpeg
once she saw the BBC it was instantly ova for the ricecels in the background
:brutal:

once she saw the BBC it was instantly ova for the ricecels in the background
:brutal:
My dik nigga, whats after that just a dumb nigger without a frontal lobe? Stupid monkeys all they talk about is their primitive ape cocks

pic of her tattoo

View attachment 2690

View attachment 2691

dude, your a good looking guy. are you surprised? LOL.

i would not want to sit near you. without a tshirt saying "he's gay" with an arrow pointing at you LOL

Cope, newfag.
Cope what? Congrats for being on here longer. Forums are a waste of time. I only go on them if I am really bored. I‘m almost certain I look better than the majority on the forum. Not that it matters because I‘m broke and have no social circle and and refuse to take normie pictures for dating apps.

Cope what? Congrats for being on here longer. Forums are a waste of time. I only go on them if I am really bored. I‘m almost certain I look better than the majority on the forum. Not that it matters because I‘m broke and have no social circle and and refuse to take normie pictures for dating apps.
Quit running your mouth when you're new here. You're broke and ugly. Over.

pic of her tattoo

View attachment 2690

View attachment 2691

bbc Factory. you're not a incels nigga

Broke yeah, ugly debateable, I am above average for sure and if I lived a normie life and didn’t have the interests and hobbies I have I could have had a really good life in Germany.
Don’t listen to that guy he’s ignorant

Having less reaction score makes me superior because it highlights that I have individuality in a SEA of NPCs.
Bro shutup

I will post a poll and everyone will vote me over you

Then you will move on to another cope because you’re my bitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back