This blackpilled Korean girl I know descended with surgery

marauder

Dec 15, 2023
She’s legit blackpilled, seen her like blackpill instagram memes and post stories about mogging/chads. And the first time I met her she asked me if I had surgery done for my cheekbones jfl.
But it’s over within like 6 months she’s descended hard from cute HTB to uncanny valley, because of Botox and fillers. That’s why blackpill psl shit is stupid, most of it doesn’t equate to real life attractiveness.

IMG 0360IMG 0362IMG 0359IMG 0355

She’s legit blackpilled, seen her like blackpill instagram memes and post stories about mogging/chads. And the first time I met her she asked me if I had surgery done for my cheekbones jfl.
But it’s over within like 6 months she’s descended hard from cute HTB to uncanny valley, because of Botox and fillers. That’s why blackpill psl shit is stupid, most of it doesn’t equate to real life attractiveness.
foids cannot be blackpilled, they are most privilege cunt on earth. this is completely impossible.

yeah fuck looksfag trend made on social media lol

mental illness wtf, she looked cute in the first one, looks gross in the last one. also jfl did she get jaw fillers? Seems like the complete opposite of the korean ideal.

This is why I like the japanese looksmaxxing style of just looking cute/neotenous, koreans want to look like ai and it looks uncanny most of the time or at best good but way too superficial, just not my type ig.

women know the importance of looks from an early age
Also I hate kgook worship, these foids arent even that hot just plastic maxxed
Nothing good comes from wmaf anyways its just sex, like a dumb nigger with a cumskin, adding more dumb mutts into a shit world

View attachment 4533View attachment 4534View attachment 4535View attachment 4536
She's hot.

mental illness wtf, she looked cute in the first one, looks gross in the last one. also jfl did she get jaw fillers? Seems like the complete opposite of the korean ideal.

This is why I like the japanese looksmaxxing style of just looking cute/neotenous, koreans want to look like ai and it looks uncanny most of the time or at best good but way too superficial, just not my type ig.
I mean she’s more westernised, so she’s going for a more American ABG type look. But most other Korean girls go for the pale plastic doll look usually with surgery. Yeah probably got Botox on the jaw and eye area for the cat eye effect.

And Japanese girls are pretty overrated in terms of looks, many of them are recessed because they never wear braces and their diet is softer food so they have crooked teeth. They rely more on makeup and soft features to actually look good, and surgery maxing there is less common than Korea/Taiwan. Even in this stacylite Japanese girl you can see her lower third is recessed.

I mean she’s more westernised, so she’s going for a more American ABG type look.
ya, thought so
And Japanese girls are pretty overrated in terms of looks, many of them are recessed because they never wear braces and their diet is softer food so they have crooked teeth. They rely more on makeup and soft features to actually look good, and surgery maxing there is less common than Korea/Taiwan. Even in this stacylite Japanese girl you can see her lower third is recessed.
recessed is ideal to me cuz i like hypercute neotenous looking girls, part of the reason i like asians. the crooked teeth is an acquired taste but its part of their look and some even get surgery to move their teeth up like fangs which is cute imo. I like their idea of imperfect beauty and favoring a more "girl next door" look as opposed to the korean ai doll look, but obviously it's not for everyone.
she looks koreanized, if this is your type i can see why you don't favor japanese girls. cute loox with natural makeup and hqnp style like picrel fogs hard imo

Attachments

• 9dce2f57b7b76be1db9243a48480c906.jpg
    9dce2f57b7b76be1db9243a48480c906.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back