Story Ascended with a cute japanese JB from HelloTalk

cool

live happily
Jan 4, 2024
Took @KingOfAsia advice and downloaded hellotalk. The app is pretty crazy, I got flooded with messages from japanese girls to the point where I couldn't respond after a few days even though I'm a normie at best and just used a shitty selfie as my pfp. A lot of them don't use face pfps or use autistic filters but there was a few really gl ones. They're also all super nice and responsive, insane contrast from dating apps in the west.

Anyway, I was going to delete the app after the nice ego boost because it's pointless making pen pals when I'm only going to Japan in october, until a girl in my country messaged me asking where I'm from here. It turns out she went to a boarding school really close to me so we were really surprised. She had no face in her pfp so I was worried she would be busted but she asked for my snapchat and I figured I would just add her and see.

She was actually really cute and we started talking a lot. We ended up going on a date after a few days of talking and it was super fun but she had to go back pretty early because of her school curfew. Two days later we organized to hang out at my place because my roommates were gone.

We ended up getting food then going to my room and after cuddling for a bit I asked if we could kiss and she said yes, but she said she didn't want to have sex because we weren't dating.

We ended up cuddling and making out more and we both got super horny so things just naturally progressed and I got the slay anyway jfl.

She was going back to japan soon so we only got to hang out a few more times and sadly my roommates were back so I couldn't slay her again. Going out with her was so nice even though it was kind of awkward walking around with her outside, especially when she was wearing her school uniform because she looked so young jfl I probably looked like a pedo.

Overall though, the whole experience was very soul soothing, I had so much fun and she was so sweet, she even wrote me this huge japanese practice book to help me learn the language before I go. I can't wait to go to Japan and hopefully meet more girls like this, I will keep you guys updated.

Here's a pic of us

And here's a pic of the book she made me (she filled out the entire notebook it probably took like 10hrs wtf)

Last edited:
Very cute, glad to see my advice worked out for someone.

Are you going to keep meeting and ltr her?

How the fuck does this keep working for everyone except me
One thing I noticed with hellotalk is your profile gets pushed when you're active. I would only get new messages when I was messaging other people. Responding to everyone helps to farm activity.

Other than that I would say make sure your bio is filled out in your target language (I just used google translate to say I'm studying abroad in japan in japanese) also try and leverage your most favorable features in your pfp, I got more messages when my blue eyes were visible.

But yeah as I said I'm a normie at best facially and didn't really try to fraud in my pic so I think pheno can carry you.

One thing I noticed with hellotalk is your profile gets pushed when you're active. I would only get new messages when I was messaging other people. Responding to everyone helps to farm activity.

Other than that I would say make sure your bio is filled out in your target language (I just used google translate to say I'm studying abroad in japan in japanese) also try and leverage your most favorable features in your pfp, I got more messages when my blue eyes were visible.

But yeah as I said I'm a normie at best facially and didn't really try to fraud in my pic so I think pheno can carry you.
I'll try spamming a bunch of people then. Most convos fizzle out after they ask how are you for the 3rd time in 5 minutes anyway. Do you have any openers that work for you?

I'll try spamming a bunch of people then. Most convos fizzle out after they ask how are you for the 3rd time in 5 minutes anyway. Do you have any openers that work for you?
What language are you doing? I only messaged people first when I just downloaded the app, I just messaged something related to their bio in japanese from google translate.

After I got like 2 convos going I started getting spammed with wave emojis and openers from a bunch of people so I didn't need to message anyone first, if I wanted to get new messages I would just respond to all the waves with a generic はじめまして or something and I think the activity made my profile get pushed to the top.

Only bother with a full convo if they're really responsive and interested in you, also maybe messaging people and getting no response pushes your account down in the algorithm but I could be giving the app too much credit.

What language are you doing? I only messaged people first when I just downloaded the app, I just messaged something related to their bio in japanese from google translate.

After I got like 2 convos going I started getting spammed with wave emojis and openers from a bunch of people so I didn't need to message anyone first, if I wanted to get new messages I would just respond to all the waves with a generic はじめまして or something and I think the activity made my profile get pushed to the top.

Only bother with a full convo if they're really responsive and interested in you, also maybe messaging people and getting no response pushes your account down in the algorithm but I could be giving the app too much credit.
I set it to Japanese cuz I plan to go there august - September

Which country are you from? I'm guessing the UK, right.
I'm from Canada, theres a lot of asians here but unfortunately the only Japanese/Korean girls are exchange students and they're super uncommon.

There is so many chinese/indians and also a lot of sea immigrants though but sadly they do nothing for me

I'm from Canada, theres a lot of asians here but unfortunately the only Japanese/Korean girls are exchange students and they're super uncommon.

There is so many chinese/indians and also a lot of sea immigrants though but sadly they do nothing for me
I gotchu. Post slay tales on October when you get to Japan forum's quite dead atm.

I gotchu. Post slay tales on October when you get to Japan
That's the plan, only gonna be there studying for around 5 months so I'll try to make the best of it.
forum's quite dead atm.
Yeah, it makes me sad that theres only a few users here, org is absolutely terrible now, I deleted my acc there.

I think geomaxxing is the future though and this forum will only get bigger, do you plan to geomax?

That's the plan, only gonna be there studying for around 5 months so I'll try to make the best of it.

Yeah, it makes me sad that theres only a few users here, org is absolutely terrible now, I deleted my acc there.

I think geomaxxing is the future though and this forum will only get bigger, do you plan to geomax?
I'm East Euro so saving up money for East Asia is a no-go unless I land remote which would be impossible in my current situation. And I doubt they would let me travel overseas anyway. I heard they're stingy with it because of tax stuff. I'm not gl either.

I was thinking central Asia due to proximity. We'll see how it goes.

I was one of those Americans that ended up in the New England prep cricut as a student athlete. Not gonna full dox myself im not a brainlett but one of the ones full of 20 year old Cunucks still in highschool that chew dip everywhere and pipe 14year old from cape cod and long island all day you know the type of school i figure, a hockey school. As the captain of a niche sports team i kinda had free rain over most of the euro trash and the asains since the hockey and lax bros are retarded only wanting basic white bitches and the basketball team (who where the best homies and wingmen) only wanted the black girls and latinas. 8.8/10 i rec for your kids i lost my v card at 13 to a beautiful spainish girl who was 15 in the system and had a body count of 20 by my 16th birthday. Boarding school rocks

and yah we had one girl from Taipei on my track team when she was a senior and i was a sophmore used to blow me on the bus and fuck me after training. absolute smoke show hottest asian in the whole school outa at least 80

I was one of those Americans that ended up in the New England prep cricut as a student athlete. Not gonna full dox myself im not a brainlett but one of the ones full of 20 year old Cunucks still in highschool that chew dip everywhere and pipe 14year old from cape cod and long island all day you know the type of school i figure, a hockey school. As the captain of a niche sports team i kinda had free rain over most of the euro trash and the asains since the hockey and lax bros are retarded only wanting basic white bitches and the basketball team (who where the best homies and wingmen) only wanted the black girls and latinas. 8.8/10 i rec for your kids i lost my v card at 13 to a beautiful spainish girl who was 15 in the system and had a body count of 20 by my 16th birthday. Boarding school rocks
This sounds insane haha thats so cool, I would love to put my kids in boarding school, I wish my parents did that for me even though I was a complete retard in highschool and only wanted the basic popular girls jfl.
and yah we had one girl from Taipei on my track team when she was a senior and i was a sophmore used to blow me on the bus and fuck me after training. absolute smoke show hottest asian in the whole school outa at least 80
Oh like taiwan, damn that sounds based.

sounds insane haha thats so cool, I would love to put my kids in boarding school, I wish my parents did that for me even though I was a complete retard in highschool and only wanted the basic popular girls jfl.
yah it took me about 3 months to get with the program and leave the popular blondes with daddy's credit card alone. they were mainly puck sluts and prudes fucked a few that were cool and still friends with a few but worst part of boarding school was entitled american women

Took @KingOfAsia advice and downloaded hellotalk. The app is pretty crazy, I got flooded with messages from japanese girls to the point where I couldn't respond after a few days even though I'm a normie at best and just used a shitty selfie as my pfp. A lot of them don't use face pfps or use autistic filters but there was a few really gl ones. They're also all super nice and responsive, insane contrast from dating apps in the west.

Anyway, I was going to delete the app after the nice ego boost because it's pointless making pen pals when I'm only going to Japan in october, until a girl in my country messaged me asking where I'm from here. It turns out she went to a boarding school really close to me so we were really surprised. She had no face in her pfp so I was worried she would be busted but she asked for my snapchat and I figured I would just add her and see.

She was actually really cute and we started talking a lot. We ended up going on a date after a few days of talking and it was super fun but she had to go back pretty early because of her school curfew. Two days later we organized to hang out at my place because my roommates were gone.

We ended up getting food then going to my room and after cuddling for a bit I asked if we could kiss and she said yes, but she said she didn't want to have sex because we weren't dating.

We ended up cuddling and making out more and we both got super horny so things just naturally progressed and I got the slay anyway jfl.

She was going back to japan soon so we only got to hang out a few more times and sadly my roommates were back so I couldn't slay her again. Going out with her was so nice even though it was kind of awkward walking around with her outside, especially when she was wearing her school uniform because she looked so young jfl I probably looked like a pedo.

Overall though, the whole experience was very soul soothing, I had so much fun and she was so sweet, she even wrote me this huge japanese practice book to help me learn the language before I go. I can't wait to go to Japan and hopefully meet more girls like this, I will keep you guys updated.

Here's a pic of us

And here's a pic of the book she made me (she filled out the entire notebook it probably took like 10hrs wtf)

Congrats!

Congrats!
Thanks
After Asia it's hard to date in west. It's absolutely brutal. And that's someone speaking with money, looks and some form of status
The amount of effort you have to put in for a girl half as attractive with a way worse personality is insane. I don't see myself ever doing it. Especially after this experience, my brain chemistry is too altered.

Oh nice, are you just going to travel, or for work/studies?

Also definitely try bumble and tinder there with vpn if you haven't already.
I'm going there to fuck. Also what's the point of using dating apps with a VPN if I can't meet the females?

Thanks

The amount of effort you have to put in for a girl half as attractive with a way worse personality is insane. I don't see myself ever doing it. Especially after this experience, my brain chemistry is too altered.
Well not always. There was always more wealthy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back