Geomax Japan report from a 21 year old 6'5 nordic htn

IndoEuropean

Nov 24, 2023
posted this on org a few months ago but just found this forum so posting here now

So I spent 30 days in Japan with 3 of my best friends. About 2 weeks in Tokyo, 3 days in a Ryokan with a view of Mt Fuji and the rest of the days in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto. Best trip I have ever been on, really love Japan.
But I know you niggas only wanna hear about slays and jbw, so here we go.
In Tokyo I went out to drink a lot, and whether I was popular among the women, depended alot on which bar/club I went to. The first time we went out, we went to a british pub. Within 15 minutes I had 4 female orbiters asking me for my instagram. They used their gaijin friends to translate for them. The gaijin told me he was jealous, but the girls weren't really that good looking, and my mission was to get with my hapa friend who lives there right now.

Slay no. 1
I got rejected by my hapa female friend and the next time we went out, I knew I had to cope with some japussy. I got piss drunk and eventually ended up in a love hotel with a ltb jap girl. I only had 1 condom with me, so after first round I went looking for condoms in the room, but couldn't find any in my drunken state. So I went out to the hallway, still naked with an erection, to look for a condom vending machine or something like that, but couldn't find any. The reception called the room and kicked us out lol.

Slay no. 2
This one was in Osaka. Met a htb girl at a club, and she seemed like she was into me, so I started dancing and talking with her. She was out with her coworkers, so at some point she went back to her them. I was left confused to my core, so when I tried to get back to her, my friend stopped me and said her coworkers had told him to tell me to stay away. I knew this was a ricecel cope plot, so I went over to her anyways, and her coworkers didn't dare stop the 6'5 nordic man vrilled up by the influence of alcohol. I convinced her to leave the club and grab some food with me. We went to McDonald's, and I don't think I have met a sweeter girl than her. We held hands and she looked up at me and said "you so high (tall)" "you rook so cool" with that really cute accent. She was just so incredibly cute and sweet, that I realized how fucking over it is for the west, when Japanese guys have girlfriends like that. After that, she said she had to go back to her coworkers, and I really didn't care that I wasn't gonna slay, because having that japanese gf experience was better than sex with nordic foids. 15 minutes later, I recieve the dm attached. I shared room with my friend at the airbnb, so I call him and say he has to sleep on the couch tonight. My friend obliges and sex was great.
2 days after, she showed me around Kyoto and we held hands while walking through the bamboo forrest. 10/10 wholesome Japanese gf experience. She was extremely nice to me, and even paid for the matcha dessert we got afterwards. For my last night in Osaka, I booked a hotel room just for the 2 of us. We end up going at it for 3-4 rounds and we both got drenched in sweat. After sex I went to take a shower and when I came out of the shower she had hung up my clothes on the rack so elegantly, ready for me to put on the next morning. Wife material. I kiss her goodbye the next morning and everything was so blissfull. It's like I got a taste of the honeymoon phase. Brutal for me.
IMG 7673
Slay no. 3
Me and my friends went back to Tokyo for our final days in Japan and on the last day, I had a bumble date with a 19 year old mtb, but with body halo. She had a literal JAV type body (image attached). Very big boobs and ass for a Japanese girl. We meet and go for some tea in Shibuya. Her English was actually pretty good and she was really sweet, I don't remember the context but she told me she was virgin. It goes well and we end up in a private karaoke room. I choose to sing "Stay with me" with her and it was like a weeb's dream. I could only sing the chorus though. When the song was over, I lean in and kiss her. I then got her to sit on top of me while kissing, and she very subtly grinds on me while kissing. At this point the attraction was magnetic, and I told her I can be gentle and give her a good first experience if she wants to lose her virginity. She says that she's very nervous, but she ends up finding a love hotel nearby and we leave the karaoke room after 30 minutes despite paying for 3 hours lol. On the way to the love hotel, we hold hands and she tells me how nervous she is. I tell her she has nothing to be nervous about. When we got to the love hotel, we took a Quick shower before action. Sex was so fucking good and her body was godly for a jap. She moans like a hentai character and it felt really intimate. After sex she said "can you hug me?" We ended up cuddling naked, and I almost just fell in love right then and there with a girl I had just met. 10/10 experience. We then walked back to Shibuya station, to say our goodbyes. On the way there, she told me this was her first time out in Shibuya when it's dark, because she thinks it's too dangerous, but that she felt protected by me. My heart instantly melted. We kissed goodbye, and she even told me afterwards that she now wants to go to Copenhagen this summer to meet me again. I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well. She also took a bunch of pics of me (with clothes on) to show me off to her friends.
IMG 7674IMG 7675
That's it fellas. I honestly have a preference for white girls, when it comes to looks. But there is just some kind of purity and empathy to Japanese girls that white girls lack to the extreme. Although these were really good experiences, my best memories from the trip is still just fucking around with the boys

he used jbw with tallfag and mogger denmark everything and foreskin.
Also mentionint mogger height in every minit is real gay behavior, not owning a gun or not knowing how to use weapons is low t manlet trait

Nobody cared about height if you are taller than the foid but jews made it with media etc that all foids wants the biggest tallfags
i wish the holocaust was real but it wasnt. they all deserved to be erd.

posted this on org a few months ago but just found this forum so posting here now

So I spent 30 days in Japan with 3 of my best friends. About 2 weeks in Tokyo, 3 days in a Ryokan with a view of Mt Fuji and the rest of the days in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto. Best trip I have ever been on, really love Japan.
But I know you niggas only wanna hear about slays and jbw, so here we go.
In Tokyo I went out to drink a lot, and whether I was popular among the women, depended alot on which bar/club I went to. The first time we went out, we went to a british pub. Within 15 minutes I had 4 female orbiters asking me for my instagram. They used their gaijin friends to translate for them. The gaijin told me he was jealous, but the girls weren't really that good looking, and my mission was to get with my hapa friend who lives there right now.

Slay no. 1
I got rejected by my hapa female friend and the next time we went out, I knew I had to cope with some japussy. I got piss drunk and eventually ended up in a love hotel with a ltb jap girl. I only had 1 condom with me, so after first round I went looking for condoms in the room, but couldn't find any in my drunken state. So I went out to the hallway, still naked with an erection, to look for a condom vending machine or something like that, but couldn't find any. The reception called the room and kicked us out lol.

Slay no. 2
This one was in Osaka. Met a htb girl at a club, and she seemed like she was into me, so I started dancing and talking with her. She was out with her coworkers, so at some point she went back to her them. I was left confused to my core, so when I tried to get back to her, my friend stopped me and said her coworkers had told him to tell me to stay away. I knew this was a ricecel cope plot, so I went over to her anyways, and her coworkers didn't dare stop the 6'5 nordic man vrilled up by the influence of alcohol. I convinced her to leave the club and grab some food with me. We went to McDonald's, and I don't think I have met a sweeter girl than her. We held hands and she looked up at me and said "you so high (tall)" "you rook so cool" with that really cute accent. She was just so incredibly cute and sweet, that I realized how fucking over it is for the west, when Japanese guys have girlfriends like that. After that, she said she had to go back to her coworkers, and I really didn't care that I wasn't gonna slay, because having that japanese gf experience was better than sex with nordic foids. 15 minutes later, I recieve the dm attached. I shared room with my friend at the airbnb, so I call him and say he has to sleep on the couch tonight. My friend obliges and sex was great.
2 days after, she showed me around Kyoto and we held hands while walking through the bamboo forrest. 10/10 wholesome Japanese gf experience. She was extremely nice to me, and even paid for the matcha dessert we got afterwards. For my last night in Osaka, I booked a hotel room just for the 2 of us. We end up going at it for 3-4 rounds and we both got drenched in sweat. After sex I went to take a shower and when I came out of the shower she had hung up my clothes on the rack so elegantly, ready for me to put on the next morning. Wife material. I kiss her goodbye the next morning and everything was so blissfull. It's like I got a taste of the honeymoon phase. Brutal for me.
View attachment 2994
Slay no. 3
Me and my friends went back to Tokyo for our final days in Japan and on the last day, I had a bumble date with a 19 year old mtb, but with body halo. She had a literal JAV type body (image attached). Very big boobs and ass for a Japanese girl. We meet and go for some tea in Shibuya. Her English was actually pretty good and she was really sweet, I don't remember the context but she told me she was virgin. It goes well and we end up in a private karaoke room. I choose to sing "Stay with me" with her and it was like a weeb's dream. I could only sing the chorus though. When the song was over, I lean in and kiss her. I then got her to sit on top of me while kissing, and she very subtly grinds on me while kissing. At this point the attraction was magnetic, and I told her I can be gentle and give her a good first experience if she wants to lose her virginity. She says that she's very nervous, but she ends up finding a love hotel nearby and we leave the karaoke room after 30 minutes despite paying for 3 hours lol. On the way to the love hotel, we hold hands and she tells me how nervous she is. I tell her she has nothing to be nervous about. When we got to the love hotel, we took a Quick shower before action. Sex was so fucking good and her body was godly for a jap. She moans like a hentai character and it felt really intimate. After sex she said "can you hug me?" We ended up cuddling naked, and I almost just fell in love right then and there with a girl I had just met. 10/10 experience. We then walked back to Shibuya station, to say our goodbyes. On the way there, she told me this was her first time out in Shibuya when it's dark, because she thinks it's too dangerous, but that she felt protected by me. My heart instantly melted. We kissed goodbye, and she even told me afterwards that she now wants to go to Copenhagen this summer to meet me again. I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well. She also took a bunch of pics of me (with clothes on) to show me off to her friends.
View attachment 2995View attachment 2996
That's it fellas. I honestly have a preference for white girls, when it comes to looks. But there is just some kind of purity and empathy to Japanese girls that white girls lack to the extreme. Although these were really good experiences, my best memories from the trip is still just fucking around with the boys
great report

i guess anyone that doesn't slay in japan can "copenhagen" LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back