Geomax My experience with a half japanese half pina girl.

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Hello lads, after recovering from my illness in vietnam (read my older posts to understand the perils I went through) a few weeks ago, I decided to fly to philippines to try it out

I’ve had sex with 3 girls the past week, with the most recent one being interesting enough for me to write a post about it. The following will be about such girl.

She’s a half japanese half filipina 21 year old. She texted me on tinder asking if I was actually in her area and told me how she works online for some advertising company

Anyways, enough with the boring shit, was originally gonna go straight to her apartment but decided to get drinks first in Makati. I didn’t mind because she’s half japanese and probably interesting enough to talk to, especially compared to low iq filipinas

She leads me around looking for some bar she knows and gets lost so I have to take her phone to find it. Probably the half filipina iq kicking in

We get to the bar start talking blah blah getting drunk. She tells me how she didn’t think I was real and how she didn’t think I was interested in her because I wasn’t texting desperately. She grabs my hand trying to make me go dance but I say I only dance when I’m really drunk

Enough of drinking and we head out the bar, hop in a grab heading back to her place then I fuck her first on her couch then in her bed. Idk if it’s just me but do Japanese girls orgasm easier?

Then we fall asleep then she gets ready for work then I leave

End of the first meeting———————-

Second meeting a few days later, she asks if I want to come over and drink soju with her I say sure. She tells me how her friends will come over later and will bring some weed. We were talking a lot about drugs during the last time we drank and I asked her if she could get meth for me since she said it’s popular here. Sadly didn’t happen

I get over to her place with 4 bottles of soju and some orange juice, we drink a bit, listen to music, fuck before her friends come over, then she falls asleep and I have to wake her up when her friends come.

I’m sitting on her couch when her friends come over. One guy one female, both filipinos. I mog the guy with my height and stand up when they come in just to confirm it. Autistic, I know. I don’t think they were dating but the filipina girl friend of hers kept talking to me. I’m autistic, I know.

Anyways, we smoke a bit of weed, chill, they talk but I don’t say much as they’re speaking tagalog. The girl i’ve been fucking kept touching my leg and shit in front of the guy and girl lol.

They leave, we order some chicken, I fuck her some more, she cums some more, she starts telling me how she wants me to cum in her since she’ll be on her period soon lol.

We wakeup the next day and while she’s getting ready for work we fuck again and she cums again. She tells me if I’m ever in Tokyo she’ll show me around. Tokyo next boyos?

If you guys want pics just dm me, I’m schizophrenic and a bit autistic so think the feds are watching me.

Hello lads, after recovering from my illness in vietnam (read my older posts to understand the perils I went through) a few weeks ago, I decided to fly to philippines to try it out

I’ve had sex with 3 girls the past week, with the most recent one being interesting enough for me to write a post about it. The following will be about such girl.

She’s a half japanese half filipina 21 year old. She texted me on tinder asking if I was actually in her area and told me how she works online for some advertising company

Anyways, enough with the boring shit, was originally gonna go straight to her apartment but decided to get drinks first in Makati. I didn’t mind because she’s half japanese and probably interesting enough to talk to, especially compared to low iq filipinas

She leads me around looking for some bar she knows and gets lost so I have to take her phone to find it. Probably the half filipina iq kicking in

We get to the bar start talking blah blah getting drunk. She tells me how she didn’t think I was real and how she didn’t think I was interested in her because I wasn’t texting desperately. She grabs my hand trying to make me go dance but I say I only dance when I’m really drunk

Enough of drinking and we head out the bar, hop in a grab heading back to her place then I fuck her first on her couch then in her bed. Idk if it’s just me but do Japanese girls orgasm easier?

Then we fall asleep then she gets ready for work then I leave

End of the first meeting———————-

Second meeting a few days later, she asks if I want to come over and drink soju with her I say sure. She tells me how her friends will come over later and will bring some weed. We were talking a lot about drugs during the last time we drank and I asked her if she could get meth for me since she said it’s popular here. Sadly didn’t happen

I get over to her place with 4 bottles of soju and some orange juice, we drink a bit, listen to music, fuck before her friends come over, then she falls asleep and I have to wake her up when her friends come.

I’m sitting on her couch when her friends come over. One guy one female, both filipinos. I mog the guy with my height and stand up when they come in just to confirm it. Autistic, I know. I don’t think they were dating but the filipina girl friend of hers kept talking to me. I’m autistic, I know.

Anyways, we smoke a bit of weed, chill, they talk but I don’t say much as they’re speaking tagalog. The girl i’ve been fucking kept touching my leg and shit in front of the guy and girl lol.

They leave, we order some chicken, I fuck her some more, she cums some more, she starts telling me how she wants me to cum in her since she’ll be on her period soon lol.

We wakeup the next day and while she’s getting ready for work we fuck again and she cums again. She tells me if I’m ever in Tokyo she’ll show me around. Tokyo next boyos?

If you guys want pics just dm me, I’m schizophrenic and a bit autistic so think the feds are watching me.
Wydm she cum? cum everytime or what??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back