Geomax Brunei Trip Report

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
Only spent 4 days in Brunei as I heard there’s not much to do in the country.

The first day I just went hiking in the jungle. Nothing interesting really other than seeing big ass ants and lizards

The second day I just went to the only museum in the country and it just consists of shit the king has collected and talks about how great he is jfl. Ate some local food this Bruneian girl i met recommended me

The morning of the third day i decide to go to the beach which was alright, not really good beaches compared to other countries in the region. Plus i’m pretty sure saltwater crocodiles live on the beaches and thought i was gonna get attacked

Since nobody here cares about that, I will now tell the third day of me being in Brunei and meeting up with a local girl,

Tinder here is pretty empty, as in you can swipe all the girls here in 20 mins lol. i’m sure some girls on tinder saw me irl, the country’s that small

The bruneian girl i met with was in Hong Kong the same time as me so knew her from when i was there. I told her i was going to brunei in a few weeks and she said she would show me around

We meet up at the only mall in the country, not much to do. Grab some coffee with her. The girl that was working at the cafe knew the girl i was with lol. This happened atleast two more times she saw girl friends and some old people that knew her parents. then we walk around the mall and go to arcade. first game we play is the one where you hit the boxing thing. i’m autistic af so tell her to go first so i can know what score i have to beat. she goes and hits it then i hit it and obviously beat her score. she tells me that it’s the highest score she’s seen.

We play a few more games like air hockey (i win) basketball (i win, obviously) and when we played basketball everyone stared at me jfl. Not that far of a stretch to say i was the only mulatto with dreads in the entire country. The only game she beat me at was some dance crap

After we finish that, it’s about 6pm then we head to the night market and she shows me around. We eat some food there (nothing special) and i tell her i’m full because most of what we got was fried shit and she keeps trying to feed me more. at first i didn’t mind but after a couple times it got annoying. she said it’s custom for bruneians to constantly feed their guests but idk, i think she was trying to fatten me up

We go back to the mall to go to a korean style photobooth and take some pics, do that then just walk around the area then go get some yogurt, and again she keeps trying to stuff my face.

While we’re eating yogurt, we start talking about past relationships and she tells me how she “dated” one malaysian guy before in school but supposedly since it was covid, she never even kissed him or anything. then tells me why they broke up and how she has to do everything in the relationship, even having to ask him out lol

I wasn’t really horny so didn’t care about fucking her but her dad wasn’t picking her up until 10pm so i asked her if she wanted to come to my hotel room to wait haha

then just lay in bed, the ac in my room was so cold and wouldn’t turn off so we cuddled together and she told me how nobody touched her. tbh i didn’t really care so just assumed she was lying but when we started kissing i could tell she was a virgin

blah blah blah sex she had a really nice ass i didn’t expect it tbh and her pussy was hairy lol. had to cut it short because her dad was waiting downstairs in the lobby. She calls her dad and says she’ll be there in a few minutes and lies saying she’s in the bathroom. I honestly thought the police were gonna come upstairs and bust in and arrest me for touching their muh trad women but didn’t happen. probably because this girl and her family are buddhist

overall brunei was a fun trip, most of the girls on dating apps don’t use their face for good reason as the country is so small so i probably wouldn’t have slayed if i hadn’t met this girl in china

also didn’t really see any foreigners there. maybe like 1 guy and that was at the night market

much more excited for my myanmar trip in a few days as i doubt there will be many tourists plus it will be my last country in southeast asia i haven’t visited

and the first country i’ll have been to during a civil war

too bad the burmese girl i used to date has a bf now, but she sent me a list of places to go to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back