Geomax Valentine’s day in Mandalay Myanmar with 5’8 Burmese girl

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
Myanmar has been fun so far. Almost got shot when I accidentally tried entering military base and almost ran straight into a car going 80kmh in a tuktuk when the driver wasn’t paying attention but that’s a story for another time

The day before valentines i had just got to mandalay myanmar and girl texted me on tinder. we decided to go get drinks and she said she would pick me up on her motorbike.

i lied and said i knew how to ride it and she tried to make me drive her but i said later lol

we finish drinking a bit then decide to go back to my hotel and drink soju. we barely even talked cuz she couldn’t really speak english so was awkward and didn’t think we would do anything

we’re leaving the bar and i’m a bit drunk and say i’ll drive the motorbike. i used to cycle in bangkok traffic so felt like i would be able to do it and i was right it was easy

we get to my hotel after going to convenience store to buy drinks and she tells me how she has to go back at 8:30 yea right haha

we drink and listen to new kanye album since she said she likes rap (no surprise since she goes on date with me) then fuck

when we finish she puts a towel around her to go to bathroom i guess she’s shy or embarrassed at her being skinny idk

as we get more drunk she starts to become better at english so we’re talking and she tells me how she has 2 kids. at first i think real kids but then she says dogs and i joke saying what if i give you another kid and she says her husband will raise it i started caging then i tell her how i’m gonna cum in her and give her pill but she says she doesn’t like pill. wouldn’t mind getting her pregnant since she’s 5’8

we talk more and she tells me how she likes african americans (i kinda wanted to correct her and say i’m only half black but let it slide lol) and that i’m the roughest sex she’s had then i tell her how i didn’t really fuck her rough it’s just the burmese guys aren’t rough haha

i ask her why she prefers african americans and she says she likes manly guys and in my head i’m jfl reacting cuz pro african american propaganda has even reached bumfuck nowhere myanmar

then we fall asleep wakeup and fuck again then she asks if i want to go eat shan noodles with her

we go do that and everyone stares at me when i walk in. i haven’t seen any foreigners here tbh, but she’s back to normal english level so we don’t talk that much then go to a cafe

there were some burmese books there so i told her to read to me haha then i read her lady and the tramp disney book to her and she says she likes how i read

after this we go to a mall and in typical burmese fashion, the power goes out a few times. a normal occurrence in this country

she asks if i want chocolates for valentine’s day but i say nah then asks if i want to go watch a movie

it’s just a bunch of asian movies, she chooses a vietnamese horror movie but when it starts it’s in burmese subtitles so idk what’s going on and she translates to me

it was fun tho cuz everytime something scary would happen she would grab on to me and lean her head on me and cuddle haha felt like i was in a romance movie or something

after the movie we go get some chinese bbq place and drink some more, where they give me a rose to give to her haha, i wouldn’t have gotten her flowers otherwise
IMG 0217

her friends come join us and i mog them but not much of an accomplishment

we’re a bit tipsy so start to talk more and we start talking about each others types and how she didn’t think i was real because why would i be in myanmar? i’ve gotten that a lot recently. then she tells me how my hair suits me and that i have nice eyebrows. even though i told her my type was skinny asians with nice face she asks if she’s my type and i say yea but she was just being a bit of a narc and wanted to hear me say it again haha

then we head back to my hotel where she heads home and i head on to the next city. nice sweet girl. burmese girls are wholesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back