First day in Manila

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Trip report: just got my first sim, going to explore out and talk to girls/eat food

Food is bad, I literally threw my 5€ meal into the toilet lol.
My Accomodation is best money can buy, it's expensive compared to Thailand and is outdated (we are not in TH) or Vietnam
Much less developed than Thailand

There is however 3 things that make me reconsider

They respect you here a lot as foreigner
Everyone speaks English including province girls
Girls are easier to get than In Thailand due to how little competiton there is. Aside from backpackers there is only old guys. I will keep you updated as I slept little

If you’ve got a kitchen at your place, you can buy imported groceries from some western supermarket and cook yourself, especially olive oil, seafood and meat. Don’t ruin your health and skin by eating that greasy rancid oil Filipino goyslop.

If you’ve got a kitchen at your place, you can buy imported groceries from some western supermarket and cook yourself, especially olive oil, seafood and meat. Don’t ruin your health and skin by eating that greasy rancid oil Filipino goyslop.
Yeah I wanted to try, Im done with that. Im going to a mall now and pick stuff up
Luckily ihave kitchen and airbnb has food

respect for actually going

you should visit tondo i heard it’s the hood. i went on the outskirts and everyone was staring at me and naked kids were bathing in the dirty river water

respect for actually going

you should visit tondo i heard it’s the hood. i went on the outskirts and everyone was staring at me and naked kids were bathing in the dirty river water
I want to go once it's less hot and I get to know the place more.

I absolutely threw it away. But ate some pork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back