Geomax first day back in manila and it reconfirms what i already knew

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
girls are easy af

landed at 7pm, got some drinks with my friend

got back to hotel at 10pm, invited bumble girl over and now it’s 2am and she’s just leaving

now that i’ve gotten that out of the way i can focus on what really matters such as trying the different fast foods and analyzing zoomers heights

also the bars my millennial friend took me to were full of fucking boomers i didn’t see one guy that mogged me

girl i fucked even wrote an entire list of shit to do in my phone notes. i larped and said it’s my first time in manila jfl

IMG 8929IMG 8928

You should just go there because your entire thing is getting old. There's no fucking way you're not the most ignored user here. And it's not bc you're based or some shit.youre annoying as fuck and seemingly have the means to geomaxx, but don't. There's poor people here who can only dream of having the means to do it, but you just complain all day

You should just go there because your entire thing is getting old. There's no fucking way you're not the most ignored user here. And it's not bc you're based or some shit.youre annoying as fuck and seemingly have the means to geomaxx, but don't. There's poor people here who can only dream of having the means to do it, but you just complain all day
you mog me

He needs someone to run his business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back