Geomax Day 3 and 4 - Manila

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
A lot of guys here are against setting up dates before you travel.

Nope, not me. Talked with a girl for 2 weeks then got a date and lay. I paid for her transport so date was expensive + McDonald's

20-30 eur cause Grab food scammed me once. Worth it for a date? You decide. Just know the barrier to entry in EU to date 6.5 or 7 is at least 200 eur in dates. Or being really really attractive. She is poor but I'm still interested in seeing more. She looked worse in person than photos but was guaranteed lay

I am top 1% here facially and top 0.1% financially. People respect me talk to me etc

It's very hot so I stay inside malls
I am not dating many girls and my Tinder Bumble underperfoms. Only 30 likes so I gave up
Prices can be Europe level. Mostly 30% cheaper. I could go to islands but Manilahas a lot To do. It's pretty clean, not dirty locals are caring

Girls look at me a lot, it's crazy. Every 10th girl looks at me a lot. I did not cold approach yet but I'm 7/10 here. People say I'm in my 30s but I am early 20s
I have some feeling old foreign guys are jealous of younger here.

If I go to islands I can date this girl.
But many girls fraud photos here

Food per meal is 3-5 eur but fried, so I didnt eat much. But I saw I was severely dehydrated
View attachment 5915
you can tell they still are cucks for the USA the stole one of our most toxic traits tho JFL everything going in the deeper frier...

but glad you are having fun buddy sounds like a fun trip i'm glad you got off the couch and went to PH

you can tell they still are cucks for the USA the stole one of our most toxic traits tho JFL everything going in the deeper frier...

but glad you are having fun buddy sounds like a fun trip i'm glad you got off the couch and went to PH
I threw it away. Just ate the rice. I couldn't force myself. Their guya drink is very good tho only thing I drink

I tried it but couldn't eat it. They also have some non fried stuff. I ate some noodles but not good. I'll keep on searching. I think pollution is worse in BKK. Only bad thing is food otherwise I'd put a base here and work. Not out of question. And my concerning low amount of tinder matches

I tried it but couldn't eat it. They also have some non fried stuff. I ate some noodles but not good. I'll keep on searching. I think pollution is worse in BKK. Only bad thing is food otherwise I'd put a base here and work. Not out of question. And my concerning low amount of tinder matches
can you cook i know personally i was trained as a chef growing up in a family bar opp. if you can cook youll be fine i know that why i care little for anything besides the quality of cocktails. i hate too much sugar in not a 16 year old girl i want to taste my liquor haha

can you cook i know personally i was trained as a chef growing up in a family bar opp. if you can cook youll be fine i know that why i care little for anything besides the quality of cocktails. i hate too much sugar in not a 16 year old girl i want to taste my liquor haha
I think I will do that. I just wanted to try all food. Imported food is more expensive but I'm fine with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back