First day in India report

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
I start the day waking up at noon, phone down to the reception to come do my laundry and get me a sim card

When i go to the lobby i see some balding chink guy complaining that he got food poisoning from eating street food fried chicken jfl

Once i get that taken care of, i start walking down the streets heading to the bus station when this old guy named Kumar tells me he likes my hair. He tries to touch it but i say no. Main reason i said that is because i still have stereotypes about indians not washing their hands.

Something similar has happened in vietnam where cute little vietnamese people wanted to touch my hair.

Anyways I get to the bus station and Kumar is still with me and is trying to get me to walk with him to a tourist information center. I agree cuz i think he’s just a nice old man wanting to help me out. He tells me how i need to go get a map cuz it’s dangerous to have phones out on the streets.

I get to the tourist center and get a map then leave when Kumar and I say goodbye. Right after a tuktuk driver offers me a ride to India gate for 20 rupees and Kumar tells me it’s a good price. At the time I thought Kumar was just being nice but I feel like he knew the driver and just wanted me to ride with him.

I hop in the tuktuk when the drivers friend gets in and compliments my hair. I feel like lots of curries will talk about my hair throughout my trip in India.
IMG 5512
We’re driving down the road when we pass a line of indians waiting for food. The driver stops and says there’s a holiday coming up so they’re giving out free food.

I go to get in line but my driver tells me since I’m a foreigner I get to skip it. I see the 30+ indians in line getting angry cuz I cut them but what can I say, just be mulatto is law.

The food was actually good. I don’t know what the white stuff was but it was ass. Red curry was good tho.
IMG 5513

I get back in the tuk tuk and the driver keeps insisting how I should go to another tourist center to book my train tickets etc and how he’s not asking for extra money he’s just doing it for karma trying to help me then shows me his whatsapp contacts full of foreigners as if that makes him credible.

I still don’t think much of it so agree and go have some tea at their office for 30 minutes.

I’m getting tired as I’m beginning to realize I haven’t gotten shit done so decide to leave when the driver is gone and now it’s his friend driving me around. He tries to get me to go drink beer at his friends house and how I can stay at his house in Kashmir. I get tired of this so tell him to just go to India gate.

He tries to charge me 250 rupees after driving me around circles for an hour when they originally said 20 but can’t be asked so just give him 80.

Head to the national museum and omg it’s so ass. Never have I seen such a poor “national” museum for a big country like india. Maybe there’s better museums elsewhere?IMG 5515IMG 5520IMG 5517IMG 5521IMG 5518
Also side note what type of national museum hangs up a painting showing people playing with cow shit? You’d think this would be a kids drawing if you didn’t know any better
IMG 5516
Order an uber to go try the subway system. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still smelt of indians and crowded.

Then I head back to my hotel and eat some butter chicken and momos on the way back

IMG 5536IMG 5540

I go to get in line but my driver tells me since I’m a foreigner I get to skip it. I see the 30+ indians in line getting angry cuz I cut them but what can I say, just be mulatto is law.
made me laugh

seems interesting there

are u gonna try get pussy? look on similarweb like i showed u before to see the top dating apps there

awes
I start the day waking up at noon, phone down to the reception to come do my laundry and get me a sim card

When i go to the lobby i see some balding chink guy complaining that he got food poisoning from eating street food fried chicken jfl

Once i get that taken care of, i start walking down the streets heading to the bus station when this old guy named Kumar tells me he likes my hair. He tries to touch it but i say no. Main reason i said that is because i still have stereotypes about indians not washing their hands.

Something similar has happened in vietnam where cute little vietnamese people wanted to touch my hair.

Anyways I get to the bus station and Kumar is still with me and is trying to get me to walk with him to a tourist information center. I agree cuz i think he’s just a nice old man wanting to help me out. He tells me how i need to go get a map cuz it’s dangerous to have phones out on the streets.

I get to the tourist center and get a map then leave when Kumar and I say goodbye. Right after a tuktuk driver offers me a ride to India gate for 20 rupees and Kumar tells me it’s a good price. At the time I thought Kumar was just being nice but I feel like he knew the driver and just wanted me to ride with him.

I hop in the tuktuk when the drivers friend gets in and compliments my hair. I feel like lots of curries will talk about my hair throughout my trip in India.
View attachment 2234
We’re driving down the road when we pass a line of indians waiting for food. The driver stops and says there’s a holiday coming up so they’re giving out free food.

The food was actually good. I don’t know what the white stuff was but it was ass. Red curry was good tho.
View attachment 2235

I get back in the tuk tuk and the driver keeps insisting how I should go to another tourist center to book my train tickets etc and how he’s not asking for extra money he’s just doing it for karma trying to help me then shows me his whatsapp contacts full of foreigners as if that makes him credible.

I still don’t think much of it so agree and go have some tea at their office for 30 minutes.

I’m getting tired as I’m beginning to realize I haven’t gotten shit done so decide to leave when the driver is gone and now it’s his friend driving me around. He tries to get me to go drink beer at his friends house and how I can stay at his house in Kashmir. I get tired of this so tell him to just go to India gate.

He tries to charge me 250 rupees after driving me around circles for an hour when they originally said 20 but can’t be asked so just give him 80.

Head to the national museum and omg it’s so ass. Never have I seen such a poor “national” museum for a big country like india. Maybe there’s better museums elsewhere?View attachment 2238View attachment 2240View attachment 2241View attachment 2242View attachment 2243
Also side note what type of national museum hangs up a painting showing people playing with cow shit? You’d think this would be a kids drawing if you didn’t know any better
View attachment 2239
Order an uber to go try the subway system. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still smelt of indians and crowded.

Then I head back to my hotel and eat some butter chicken and momos on the way back

View attachment 2236View attachment 2237awesome report, But seriously. I would never eat indian street food. Think about how they shit on the streets. I am sure their hands are caked in shit residue. No fucking way. No wonder the chink got the diaharreas since easters type thing. Fuck that. Crazy mother fucker. No way would i ever EVER eat indian street food.
awesome report, But seriously. I would never eat indian street food. Think about how they shit on the streets. I am sure their hands are caked in shit residue. Not even the sterilizing effect of deep fried oil removed the shit poisoning from chinko's food. No fucking way. No wonder the chink got the diaharreas since easters type thing. Fuck that. Crazy mother fucker. No way would i ever EVER eat indian street food.

View attachment 2234

View attachment 2235

Head to the national museum and omg it’s so ass. Never have I seen such a poor “national” museum for a big country like india. Maybe there’s better museums elsewhere?View attachment 2238View attachment 2240View attachment 2241View attachment 2242View attachment 2243
View attachment 2239

View attachment 2236View attachment 2237
dear @AlexBrown84 ,

thanks for this useful info as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back