Why I abandoned online dating in the Philippines

Cubabro

Jan 12, 2024
Filipinos are the biggest users of social media...it's no secret. Common logic would tell us that it would be easy to meet them on the internet, and to a certain extent, this is true (when compared to western countries), but after 8 years, I have totally abandoned this technique. As a matter of fact, I don't even own a smart phone......I just walk on the street with a few pesos and a silver tongue.

I don't know exactly when it was, but at a certain point in the past few years there was a tipping point in the fuckboi/scammer war on Filipino dating apps. In the begginning, it was mainly fuckbois preying on naive innocent Filipinas and then bragging about it on the internet (I'm talking to you naughtnomads/rooshv), but at a certain point 1 Filipino bitch got away with a scam, told her friends, and then they all piled in. The more simps that read the rooshv larps, the more piled on the dating apps, the more sharks appeared. Know they all know that the dating apps is the place to go to get paid by desperate cucks in Germany.......why do they need to actually meet up with strange men on the internet when they can just walk to western union and collect money. Why even play their game and waste time on a dating app when the population density of the Philippines in the cities allowed for basically unlimited interactions with females on a daily basis? You cut out so much bullshit when dealing with people in person. Philippines is NOT LATAM......you can walk into a random slum or local bar and walk out with a girl for basically no money or 20 bucks......no internet connection required, no monthly fee, no transportation fee, no nothing.....you just have to have to open your mouth. Ask and you shall receive. Closed mouths never get fed.

Look around bro, look at life! You see those fine bitches over there in fuzzy pajamas and flip flops? You see that tin shack? You see that pile of garbage?

"
"

Last edited:
true but one problem

i’m non neurotypical

so until tinder stops working for me and i reach the agepill, i will continue to use it

but i will approach a girl if she is cute enough and looks like a personality match

fuck approaching the average low iq filipina who i would have to train to do the most basic things

I simply cannot relate to flip girls. Can't divert their attention from their stupid TikToks and e-boyfriend emoji texts for more'n thirty seconds. Flips never think when they speak, they only chatter nonstop about the most inane hive-mind bullshit. Try to talk about anything of meaning, and their eyes glaze over with incomprehension and puzzlement. No matter how much San Miguel I drank in an effort to kill off brain cells, I could not dumb myself down to their level.

Even a basic level of outside awareness, equivalent to that found in the average white hillbilly, is an extreme rarity in a flip woman. The rest are solely obsessed with getting attention, and give themselves constant attention if they are not getting it from someone else. They cannot be around a mirror without obsessively staring at themselves in it and preening. They look at themselves in their phone camera dozens and dozens of times a day. They spend the majority of their free money on items like clothing, perfume, jewelry, etc. which they hope will get them more attention. They don't want to improve their life, they don't want to escape poverty; they just want free money from a foreign paypig which they throw around in order to get attention from everyone in their family. Even sex with a guy they like is not done with thoughts of starting a family and building a good life, but merely to satisfy hedonistic cravings.

Yes, there are many flip girls who are relatively intelligent, who go to school, and who are focused on improving their life. But they are not the girls who make themselves available to foreign guys. They don't let their energy be diverted into such frivolity.

I simply cannot relate to flip girls. Can't divert their attention from their stupid TikToks and e-boyfriend emoji texts for more'n thirty seconds. Flips never think when they speak, they only chatter nonstop about the most inane hive-mind bullshit. Try to talk about anything of meaning, and their eyes glaze over with incomprehension and puzzlement. No matter how much San Miguel I drank in an effort to kill off brain cells, I could not dumb myself down to their level.

Even a basic level of outside awareness, equivalent to that found in the average white hillbilly, is an extreme rarity in a flip woman. The rest are solely obsessed with getting attention, and give themselves constant attention if they are not getting it from someone else. They cannot be around a mirror without obsessively staring at themselves in it and preening. They look at themselves in their phone camera dozens and dozens of times a day. They spend the majority of their free money on items like clothing, perfume, jewelry, etc. which they hope will get them more attention. They don't want to improve their life, they don't want to escape poverty; they just want free money from a foreign paypig which they throw around in order to get attention from everyone in their family. Even sex with a guy they like is not done with thoughts of starting a family and building a good life, but merely to satisfy hedonistic cravings.

Yes, there are many flip girls who are relatively intelligent, who go to school, and who are focused on improving their life. But they are not the girls who make themselves available to foreign guys. They don't let their energy be diverted into such frivolity.
Hmmm sounds like you're thinking to much and giving Filipinos to much credit. I've lived here for years and I've found about 3 native Filipinos who I could have an intellectual conversation with....I've just grown use to it. Although catcalling is some type of offense in the Filipino criminal code, it's actually the best technique when done right. You don't need to be vulgar or explicit, but a simple "WOW MISS YOU LOOK NICE, WHATS YOUR NAME" said in a confident tone will get them more wet then a "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT INCOME INEQUALITY IN DEVOLOPING SOUTHEAST ASIAN NATIONS".

You have to appeal to the least common denominator, which is quite easy for me, a spic from the slums lol. If you grew up in a suburb or forest somewhere in Europe, you may have a hard time relating to these people on a deeper level.

"WOW MISS YOU LOOK NICE, WHATS YOUR NAME" said in a confident tone will get them more wet then a "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT INCOME INEQUALITY IN DEVOLOPING SOUTHEAST ASIAN NATIONS".
are u sure u dont have autism . jaden smith vibes

Cold approaching pebbles as a diamond is autism and low status af, if u can't get laid from dating apps in PHILIPPINES then it's over

Lmao this is the dude who hasn't even bothered to try dating apps in ph yet

Hmmm sounds like you're thinking to much and giving Filipinos to much credit. I've lived here for years and I've found about 3 native Filipinos who I could have an intellectual conversation with....I've just grown use to it. Although catcalling is some type of offense in the Filipino criminal code, it's actually the best technique when done right. You don't need to be vulgar or explicit, but a simple "WOW MISS YOU LOOK NICE, WHATS YOUR NAME" said in a confident tone will get them more wet then a "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT INCOME INEQUALITY IN DEVOLOPING SOUTHEAST ASIAN NATIONS".

You have to appeal to the least common denominator, which is quite easy for me, a spic from the slums lol. If you grew up in a suburb or forest somewhere in Europe, you may have a hard time relating to these people on a deeper level.
Ah, un cubano de mi pais. Como pudiste mudarte para las Filipinas bro?

Lmao this is the dude who hasn't even bothered to try dating apps in ph yet
Simping for some photoshopped foid picture on a phone screen simply because she swiped right is lame as fuck. Begging for foid approval there with your tindermaxxing, that's a cuck move.

Ah, un cubano de mi pais. Como pudiste mudarte para las FilipinaMi familia vive en Florida. Conseguí un trabajo en el barco y nunca miré atrás. En Cuba no hay nada que mirar, somos la nueva generación, solo sigue adelante daleees bro?
Mi familia vive en Florida. Conseguí un trabajo en el barco y nunca miré atrás. En Cuba no hay nada que mirar, somos la nueva generación, solo sigue cruzando el océano o por el Darién y encuentra un nuevo camino, no mires atrás por tu familia, solo adelante por ti mismo, es el único camino hacia éxito. .

Simping for some photoshopped foid picture on a phone screen simply because she swiped right is lame as fuck. Begging for foid approval there with your tindermaxxing, that's a cuck move.
Are u weird bro online dating is statistically the no.1 way people meet these days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back