Japan

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Any experience in Japan? I've only been there (Tokyo) three days in 2022 and it was purely touristic...I haven't been to a single bar/club while there and I didn't even try online dating. I always avoided it because it was so expensive but now with the exchange rate so low it's a bit less expensive (although accommodation prices are still crazy high).

Are the girls there as easy as in China? Interested in white foreigners? I'm tired of fucking low IQ little monkeys in Philippines/Thailand and I want to give a shot to East Asians like Japanese girls

Any experience in Japan? I've only been there (Tokyo) three days in 2022 and it was purely touristic...I haven't been to a single bar/club while there and I didn't even try online dating. I always avoided it because it was so expensive but now with the exchange rate so low it's a bit less expensive (although accommodation prices are still crazy high).

Are the girls there as easy as in China? Interested in white foreigners? I'm tired of fucking low IQ little monkeys in Philippines/Thailand and I want to give a shot to East Asians like Japanese girls
yeah japanese are just as white worshipping as everyone else, but their english is shit

if u want semi english speaking, clever girls go to south korea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back