Pro tip; don't go to Thailand

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
If you are fresh, Thailand is medium mode in BKK and Chiang Mai. It's not easy mode anymore

Most people won't know Thai and how to date in provinces. There is way better countries nowadays to Geomaxx

yeah, wtf is the point going to a country where they dont even speak ur language. arrogant subhuman genetic vermins

I'm going only places that aren't as saturated anymore so many chadlites In BKK had one guy brag he's banging sluts and bring them home on first date

Then he called they are conservative JFL. The only good part is infrastructure and so many smart people/ weird people but now I wanna avoid all DN

I'm going only places that aren't as saturated anymore so many chadlites In BKK had one guy brag he's banging sluts and bring them home on first date

Then he called they are conservative JFL. The only good part is infrastructure and so many smart people/ weird people but now I wanna avoid all DN
I know of a ginger 6'5" mid 20s white guy who's on his way to Bangkok as we speak. His ex, a thai 19yo, dumped him and he's now searching for the one by living out in SEA. It's over for many men. They just don't know it or are too delusional to admit it.

I know of a ginger 6'5" mid 20s white guy who's on his way to Bangkok as we speak. His ex, a thai 19yo, dumped him and he's now searching for the one by living out in SEA. It's over for many men. They just don't know it or are too delusional to admit it.
His mistake is not learning that going to Thailand isnt the sucess. I spent so much to learn this.

There’s no point of all this fear mongering about Bangkok and Thailand though. Of course there are some chadlite digital nomads out there it’s one of the most vistited cities in the world, but it’s still SEA, the girls are much poorer and still have much lower standards than East Asia and the local competition is nonexistent. If you can’t handle Thailand then don’t even think of going to Tokyo/Seoul, for normies Thailand will always be way better than NEA.

my experience. Girls who can speak english. Have fucked ALOT of guys. Hookers or otherwise. Imagine you are in their country. Like i was in DR. I surrounded myself with dominicans. Only friends i had were dominican. Reason bieng. Wanted to learn spanish. And it quickly helped me learn to how speak spanish.

same same with bitches man. Phillipeans is the only country where you have a higher chance of finding a better girl who can speak english.

yes, you say "but what about the educated girls" well, you ain't meeting them if your down on burgoes street or pattaya (if you get what im saying)

So to increase your odds, you need to get a place near a university.

There’s no point of all this fear mongering about Bangkok and Thailand though. Of course there are some chadlite digital nomads out there it’s one of the most vistited cities in the world, but it’s still SEA, the girls are much poorer and still have much lower standards than East Asia and the local competition is nonexistent. If you can’t handle Thailand then don’t even think of going to Tokyo/Seoul, for normies Thailand will always be way better than NEA.
It would be over for Tokyo lol, but my point still stands girls that improvished have high standards and options, so you want to wine and dine someone near poverty to ghost you?
Not challenging just asking

my experience. Girls who can speak english. Have fucked ALOT of guys. Hookers or otherwise. Imagine you are in their country. Like i was in DR. I surrounded myself with dominicans. Only friends i had were dominican. Reason bieng. Wanted to learn spanish. And it quickly helped me learn to how speak spanish.

same same with bitches man. Phillipeans is the only country where you have a higher chance of finding a better girl who can speak english.

yes, you say "but what about the educated girls" well, you ain't meeting them if your down on burgoes street or pattaya (if you get what im saying)

So to increase your odds, you need to get a place near a university.
That's what Im trying PH, everyone speaks ENG. In Vietnam its full of scams and other afaik

It would be over for Tokyo lol, but my point still stands girls that improvished have high standards and options, so you want to wine and dine someone near poverty to ghost you?
Not challenging just asking
well, are you really looking for upperclass educated girls? You gotta get those in uni man, and 1 or 2nd year. Stil neive and want to piss of the "parents/estabishment" by fucking a foreigner.

well, are you really looking for upperclass educated girls? You gotta get those in uni man, and 1 or 2nd year. Stil neive and want to piss of the "parents/estabishment" by fucking a foreigner.
Cause in Thailand, even those girls have about 50 guys waiting per day just like IN EU or West.

Cause in Thailand, even those girls have about 50 guys waiting per day just like IN EU or West.
there will always be competition for pussy. I am like "Dexter" i look at my prey and figure out psychologically what they need. And then i just "be that"

I know it's evil, but i don't care. I even blow load in them and don't care if they get pregnant. I just ghost. for 4 months no condoms, blew load in every girl so far except one. Cause i wanted to cum on her face. cause she was behaving like a princess.

yea

seen many young redpill type british guys who go thru one brakeup back home and say fuck it and relocate to thailand, usually doing things like muay thai lol

The only girls you'll fuck easily in Bangkok these days are mediocre looking girls. The vast majority of foreigners there bang these girls

For hi-so girls that speak english you must hustle and compete with Western Chads and these beautiful (and single) women are rare to begin with in Bangkok or SEA. My advice remains the same: go to China or EE keeping in mind you'll run into a big language barrier problem in China but at least you won't have to compete with so many Aussie/European/American backpackers, youtubers/influencers and DNs.

Believe it or not, Thailand isn't a place where the only foreigners you meet are fat, creepy and retired old men. The foreign tourism demographics have changed drastically in the last decade. The quickest you figure this out, the more prepared you'll be

That being said Thailand isn't only to slay....it's a decent place to live, especially when it's winter in Europe/US. It's sunny, cheap, great food, great condos, people are nice and smiling, good gyms/fitness centers, cheap connections to everywhere in Asia, great nature in the North and South, great islands, good nightlife with lots of bars, good cafes where to work or lots of co-working spaces, massive expat community, very vibrant city ecc. So I'm not saying don't go there. But if you value only girls and don't give a fuck about the rest and you want a place that maximize the effort:quality of lays ratio then Thailand isn't the best place to be

Last edited:
yea

seen many young redpill type british guys who go thru one brakeup back home and say fuck it and relocate to thailand, usually doing things like muay thai lol
This is classic there lol
And usually they go 6 times a week training and also eat 40 baht ramen

The only girls you'll fuck easily in Bangkok these days are mediocre looking girls. The vast majority of foreigners there bang these girls

For hi-so girls that speak english you must hustle and compete with Western Chads and these beautiful (and single) women are rare to begin with in Bangkok or SEA. My advice remains the same: go to China or EE keeping in mind you'll run into a big language barrier problem in China but at least you won't have to compete with so many Aussie/European/American backpackers, youtubers/influencers and DNs.

Believe it or not, Thailand isn't a place where the only foreigners you meet are fat, creepy and retired old men. The foreign tourism demographics have changed drastically in the last decade. The quickest you figure this out, the more prepared you'll be

That being said Thailand isn't only to slay....it's a decent place to live, especially when it's winter in Europe/US. It's sunny, cheap, great food, great condos, people are nice and smiling, good gyms/fitness centers, cheap connections to everywhere in Asia, great nature in the North and South, great islands, good nightlife with lots of bars, good cafes where to work or lots of co-working spaces, massive expat community, very vibrant city ecc. So I'm not saying don't go there. But if you value only girls and don't give a fuck about the rest and you want a place that maximize the effort:quality of lays ratio then Thailand isn't the best place to be
Spot on brother, Im gonna focus on myself, building my status and try another country. I was thinking I wish I went when you did with high so girls and the pool stuff. Now it's whats left of the picks but guys are happy compared to what theyd get back at home

It's a decent place to live better than other sea. But idk if I'd live in BKK still.
Issue is BKK has many positives but girls ain't at peak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back