Advice Where to go after Thailand?

Akhi

Feb 25, 2024
ive spent 2 weeks in bangkok, phuket, krabi, and now on to ko lanta

after ko lanta ill probably do a few days of vietnam and then singapore for 3 days

problem is that after this im gonna be solo travelling, so im not sure what to do as im a little bit afraid of dangerous countries

is india recommendable ? should i go to australia? ideally id would be as cheap as possible, maybe do the eastern side of thailand?

suggestions? i need to stay in warmer countries as I only have stuff for warm climates

feel free to suggest anything, I‘m mainly here to experience different cultures etc, not to slay ethnic whores

don’t go to australia lol

if you don’t care about slaying then go to india, many adventures to be had there

if you still want some otiental pussy then go to east thailand then into cambodia. checkout angkor wat while there

ive spent 2 weeks in bangkok, phuket, krabi, and now on to ko lanta

after ko lanta ill probably do a few days of vietnam and then singapore for 3 days

problem is that after this im gonna be solo travelling, so im not sure what to do as im a little bit afraid of dangerous countries

is india recommendable ? should i go to australia? ideally id would be as cheap as possible, maybe do the eastern side of thailand?

suggestions? i need to stay in warmer countries as I only have stuff for warm climates

feel free to suggest anything, I‘m mainly here to experience different cultures etc, not to slay ethnic whores
Thailand is big.You havent truly explored thailand outside of the tourist destinations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back