Advice Im back, still never went to any of the places I wanted to go to lol

signal100

Feb 2, 2023
Been a long time since i’ve logged in here but recently getting the itch to explore seamaxxing again, really looking for some advice, or for someone to tell me to stop being a pussy and just go do it… idk honestly

Money isnt and never was what stopped me from traveling to sea, its the fact that in my mind, I feel like literally all of my family and friends will know deep down the main reason I want to go over there (which is easy lays obviously) and I havent been able to get over that. Even though they know ive had gfs and slept around a good bit over here in the US it still seems cucked to me maybe im just paranoid and overthinking what people will talk about.

Another reason I never went is that I couldnt convince any of my friends to go with me and I really dont want to just go alone. None of my irl friends have the savings or ability to even take off work for the amount of time id want to spend overseas either.

Thats where im hoping maybe this forum could come in. Are any of you guys living in Thailand? Thats been the main place ive wanted to go after hearing how prevalent jbw is over there, but im open to suggestions for other places. Im hoping maybe I can meet up with one of you guys to have a friend over there that knows their shit so im not just shooting in the dark. Just really want to link up with like minded people that want to do things over there.

It would be nice to have a sticky thread for meetups. As to what your family thinks about it. You have two choices tell them the truth or tell them a semi-truth, like you want to just go on vacation in a cheap country and spend a longer time there to mentally relax etc. First try with the bullshitting method and then if you feel like it's wrong just tell them the truth so they can leave you alone. Yeah, it would definitely be nice to find like one buddy to go there with, I think maybe just go on Facebook, and join English language groups like "English speakers in Bangkok" and they should generally be able to organize regular meetings and by the way you can just friend request the people over them and DM some of the cooler guys.

disgusting
cant stand you whining like a little bitch over small obstacles
i even quit well paid job just to coooom in sea, was it worth it? fuck yes im living the dream now because i found out im actually pretty good with women when they dont look at me like ima cockroach (i hope they relaunch auschwitz birkenau for white whores)

It would be nice to have a sticky thread for meetups. As to what your family thinks about it. You have two choices tell them the truth or tell them a semi-truth
just say you want to travel. its normie to go to thailand and travel in sea

kinda weird if u say ur going to somewhere like philippines tho. thats obvious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back