Advice Why Philippines is statistically the worst asian country to try and slay in

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Why Philippines is statistically the worst asian country to try and slay in

When you geomaxx ur not gonna go to some weird provinces, your gonna go the capital city. and i recommend that for maximum chances

Manila+Quezon city(the main capital city basically both together): 4.5 million population

Bangkok population: 10.7 million

Tokyo population: 14 million

Seoul population: 10 million

hcmc population: 9 million

jakarta population: 10.5 million

china cities population:

basically if u go to philippines capital city instead of any other asian countries capital city. you have the smallest population there. literally halfing or 1/4ering your chances to get laid

Bangkok mogs for ease to slay in capital city + amount of matches in capital city + quality of life

muh more matches in philippines. yeah but theyre all in provinces , ur never actually gonna meet them cos theyre not in manila.

thailand and other asian countries mog. case closed. dont go to filthypeens shithole. only good thing about it is the english levels. which arguable makes up for this problem

even a curry like you can ascend there i watched a video of a fat nigger with a hot chinita he makes her dress like a whore but pinas will do anything for their men so she does it.

When you geomaxx ur not gonna go to some weird provinces, your gonna go the capital city. and i recommend that for maximum chances

Manila+Quezon city(the main capital city basically both together): 4.5 million population

china cities population:
View attachment 2495

basically if u go to philippines capital city instead of any other asian countries capital city. you have the smallest population there. literally halfing or 1/4ering your chances to get laid

Bangkok mogs for ease to slay in capital city + amount of matches in capital city + quality of life

muh more matches in philippines. yeah but theyre all in provinces , ur never actually gonna meet them cos theyre not in manila.

thailand and other asian countries mog. case closed. dont go to filthypeens shithole. only good thing about it is the english levels. which arguable makes up for this problem
well if your going by numbers, your jakarta number is wrong, way wrong. jakarta was 10 million (they lost count 20 years ago) but they estimate that there is over 20 million people in the city of jakarta. infact, the newest estimation was 22+ (ya, thats' exactly how they wrote it LOL....like we know it's 22 mil but it could be more) Just sayin.

Sea is good - women are feminine so the birth rates fine. Compare that to the us where we would be shrinking without them pouring in random foreigners every year. The west is rotting and dying while sea is youthful and growing still

china cities population:
View attachment 2495

Did you break up with your Filipina girlfriend

china cities population:
View attachment 2495

to be honest. i think japan would be the worst country to slay in. Followed by any other country on that list that has welfare (ie, government supports the people). When a government supports the women with welfare, women become feminists

and i will explain.

when women recieve free money, and free money for having children with no fathers. They become very selective of who they are with. Since your taxes pay for their bad decisions.

therefore, feminism can flourish

13 mil is plenty bi
well if your going by numbers, your jakarta number is wrong, way wrong. jakarta was 10 million (they lost count 20 years ago) but they estimate that there is over 20 million people in the city of jakarta. infact, the newest estimation was 22+ (ya, thats' exactly how they wrote it LOL....like we know it's 22 mil but it could be more) Just sayin.
sorry guys i was wrong. jakarta is now estimated to be 31 million. second biggest city in the world, behind tokyo. pardon for the bad info

but i see how poster has a point. go where the population is betters your odds. hes right. But when does the population become so big your chances do not increase because there is a 6 mil more than the 10 mil in the last city.

I think if any city has 10 million people or more. That's plenty of fish. assuming the male to female ration is about 5050. that's 5 million girls, subtract old/fugly/too young and married. im sure that's still easily 1 or 2 million single girls. with those numbers. You could say hello to 100 different girls, every day. For 25 years, and still not go through a million girls

Last edited:
Remember when your teacher told you not to cite wikipedia? Lol.

According to official stats, HCM has 8 million people. In reality, the true number - acknowledged even by officials - is probably closer to 18m. The official number is merely the people who are registered to live there with the police, but there is not only a huge unregistered population but also massive transient populations that flow in and out of the city from surrounding localities with seasonal employment.

I have no doubt this is the same with flip cities, and flips are definitely way fucking stupider than the viets, so they probably have markedly worse stat keeping.

Remember when your teacher told you not to cite wikipedia? Lol.

According to official stats, HCM has 8 million people. In reality, the true number - acknowledged even by officials - is probably closer to 18m. The official number is merely the people who are registered to live there with the police, but there is not only a huge unregistered population but also massive transient populations that flow in and out of the city from surrounding localities with seasonal employment.

I have no doubt this is the same with flip cities, and flips are definitely way fucking stupider than the viets, so they probably have markedly worse stat keeping.
that's exactly right

people living under train underpasses and shit. I saw that alot in jakarta. And its why they can only estimate. There is just no way of knowing. And the more people that come, the more people want to come. People get tired of being rice dick farmers. And move to the city to make their fortunes

People, including girls, are always out in public in Metro Manila because their houses are so damn tiny. Whereas staying in downtown Khon Kaen (Thailand), I had no idea there were so many smoking hot Isan chicks until the New Year's Eve festival brought them all out on the town in their best outfits.

Over half the people working menial jobs in Metro Manila are from the provinces. Would you have more luck hooking up with a chick who is working far away from home, versus going to the provinces to meet her? Probably. She wants to feel sophisticated and date a foreigner, and nobody is there to judge or gossip like back in the village. If she has already found a successful career, she is less likely to ask you for support payments...whereas in the provinces, she will feel obligated to milk you for her family's sake. On the flip side, a girl in the big city, with young single men all around, will have higher dating standards than someone in the provinces who will take whatever balding boomer she can get.
that is average there
Who knows what is under the layers of facepaint, it's tough to judge. She could be very much plain Jane, or even have a horrible complexion. Province girls are rarely that light-skinned, however. Unless they are fat or monkey faced, light-skinned girls are automatically above average in PH.

People, including girls, are always out in public in Metro Manila because their houses are so damn tiny. Whereas staying in downtown Khon Kaen (Thailand), I had no idea there were so many smoking hot Isan chicks until the New Year's Eve festival brought them all out on the town in their best outfits.

Over half the people working menial jobs in Metro Manila are from the provinces. Would you have more luck hooking up with a chick who is working far away from home, versus going to the provinces to meet her? Probably. She wants to feel sophisticated and date a foreigner, and nobody is there to judge or gossip like back in the village. If she has already found a successful career, she is less likely to ask you for support payments...whereas in the provinces, she will feel obligated to milk you for her family's sake. On the flip side, a girl in the big city, with young single men all around, will have higher dating standards than someone in the provinces who will take whatever balding boomer she can get.

Who knows what is under the layers of facepaint, it's tough to judge. She could be very much plain Jane, or even have a horrible complexion. Province girls are rarely that light-skinned, however. Unless they are fat or monkey faced, light-skinned girls are automatically above average in PH.
Need me go to Shanghai where girls are cute :(

View attachment 3886
NEED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back