Advice Japan Is The Highest Quality Of Life Country In The World For Us - UK Is The 4th Best Country in The World Statistically

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
UK is the 4th Best Country in the world. Only beaten by Germany, canada, and australia. aka 2 other british countries

if you exclude microcountries with like 2 million population, which is less than our cities. if you look at real countries. aka a few trillion overall GDP and high population

the top 6 countries for quality of life are

1. Canada (30m population)
2. Australia (20m population)
3. Germany (84m)
4. UK (67m)
5. Japan (125m)
6. France (67m)
7. Spain (47m)

shithole like USA doesnt even make it in the top 30

brutal for USAcucks like @IrishSnowman living in poverty

maybe Japan would be the highest quality of life for us. Cos we get the statistical high quality of life AND the dating life which is a massive part of quality of life

or australia so its high af quality of life, but also right next to asia cheap af flights

Last edited:
I'm from Canada and it's a shithole country those rankings are literally fake
ur an ethnic virgin who only lives there cos ur country got colonized, and resource raped. ofc ur not gonna admit ur british colonizers country is the best in the world

Also if you have kids in japan they will be chad hafu slayers instead of potential ERs. Canada is great in statistical measures, but you're right dating life is one of the biggest parts of QOL and it's cooked here.

UK is the 4th Best Country in the world. Only beaten by Germany, canada, and australia. aka 2 other british countries

if you exclude microcountries with like 2 million population, which is less than our cities. if you look at real countries. aka a few trillion overall GDP and high population

3. Germany (84m)
4. UK (67m)
5. Japan (125m)
6. France (67m)
7. Spain (47m)

maybe Japan would be the highest quality of life for us. Cos we get the statistical high quality of life AND the dating life which is a massive part of quality of life

or australia so its high af quality of life, but also right next to asia cheap af flights
No I agree the USA is a failed experiment and have wanted too leave most of my life. It's a shit hole full of guns, white who want to act black, and drugs... I didn't mean to offend you I feel asleep ranting about british food. sorry man was up for 18 hours didn't mean to start a second revolutionary war. You still the man King lmao sorry I didn't answer your DM in time...

Last edited:
even the americans i meet overseas are weird

and the brit’s that see me think i’m jude bellingham lite

just last night some viet that worked at a cafe said i looked like the nigga from spider-man

3. Germany (84m)
4. UK (67m)
5. Japan (125m)
6. France (67m)
7. Spain (47m)

The British people are gods chosen people.

All international rankings are created from the point of view of where it's better to live if you're a woman or gay JFL...that's why Scandinavia, Australia, Western Europe are always at the top despite becoming more and more crime infested shitholes with each passing year

Best places for men are the ones where they can date up and where the average looks level for a woman is higher than in other countries. It's mostly EE although the countries in EE that are in the EU got worse and worse but it's still possible to date a beautiful woman with a social circle.

Japan is overrated although for people with mild autism it can be good, people there are weird in terms of social interactions

All international rankings are created from the point of view of where it's better to live if you're a woman or gay JFL...that's why Scandinavia, Australia, Western Europe are always at the top despite becoming more and more crime infested shitholes with each passing year

Best places for men are the ones where they can date up and where the average looks level for a woman is higher than in other countries. It's mostly EE although the countries in EE that are in the EU got worse and worse but it's still possible to date a beautiful woman with a social circle.

Japan is overrated although for people with mild autism it can be good, people there are weird in terms of social interactions
Pretty delusional ngl

Slavic women are literally just a slightly shitter version of western white women. You can just do better there if u got money cos they're broke, but ur nothing more than a. Walking wallet to them

Same with Taiwan, people here just aren't used to western norms of socializing, so most interactions feel awkward because of the cultural barrier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back