Cambodia slums, but then what?

geforcei7

Oct 28, 2023
so say I arrived in Cambodia, and I get to the slums area where the noodlewhores are poor.
how the fuck do I get a GF from that point? (if even possible)

I watched a lot of slum videos and the noodles are always surrounded by large groups of
people that swarm the foreigner. they smile and greet the guy like the 3rd world inbreeds they are,

but I have no clue how one can go from that to making out with the noodle.

stop bein weird nigga no one meets in real life anymore.

google the top 5 most used dating apps in cambodia

download all of them

get membership on all of them

funnel girls to messenger or IG or something and get dates

whats ur stats? race, height, face rating, dick size, wallet size, credit card pin number?

download all of them

whats ur stats? race, height, face rating, dick size, wallet size, credit card pin number?
fuck that!
those fucking cunts live in chicken coops and eat garbage!
I ain't flying to that 3rd world shithole to do that stupid dating app BS

I'm asking about getting treated as a human being, meeting IRL and getting
1 of those pina holes everyone talks about in recent years.

I'd rather stay incel that do that dating app scam shit.

Go up to one and tell them they’re cute and ask them on a date or whatever it is you’re looking for

fuck that!
those fucking cunts live in chicken coops and eat garbage!
I ain't flying to that 3rd world shithole to do that stupid dating app BS

I'm asking about getting treated as a human being, meeting IRL and getting
1 of those pina holes everyone talks about in recent years.

I'd rather stay incel that do that dating app scam shit.
keep wondering why ur incel then

1. Nightclubs and Bars:

• Phnom Penh: The capital city has a bustling nightlife. Places like Pontoon Pulse and Heart of Darkness are popular nightclubs.
  • Siem Reap: Pub Street is the hub of nightlife here, offering a variety of bars and clubs. Places like Angkor What? Bar and Temple Club are well-known.

2. Rooftop Bars:

• Sihanoukville: Known for its beautiful beaches, Sihanoukville offers several rooftop bars where you can enjoy drinks with a view of the sea.
  • Phnom Penh: Rooftop bars like Eclipse Sky Bar provide a great atmosphere to relax and socialize.

3. Cultural Shows:

• Traditional Dance Shows: Experience Cambodia's rich cultural heritage by attending traditional Apsara dance shows. Many venues in Siem Reap offer dinner and dance packages.

4. Night Markets:

• Siem Reap Night Market: Open until late, this market is a great place to shop for souvenirs and enjoy local street food.

5. Food Adventures:

• Street Food: Cambodia offers a variety of delicious street food. Trying local delicacies while exploring the night markets can be a delightful experience.
  • Late-Night Restaurants: Many restaurants stay open late, offering a chance to enjoy Cambodian cuisine in a more relaxed atmosphere.

6. Cocktail Classes:

• Siem Reap: Some bars and restaurants offer cocktail-making classes. It’s a fun way to learn a new skill and meet people.

7. Karaoke Bars:

• Karaoke: Karaoke is a popular activity in Cambodia. Many bars and entertainment venues offer private karaoke rooms for groups to enjoy singing and socializing.

8. Stay Safe:

• Travel in Groups: It's generally safer to travel in groups, especially at night.
  • Respect Local Customs: Cambodian society values modesty. Dress appropriately, especially when visiting places of worship.

9. Tuk-Tuk Tours:

• Night Tours: Consider a tuk-tuk tour of the city at night. It’s a unique way to see the sights and enjoy the evening breeze.

10. Live Music Venues:

• Live Bands: Some venues feature live bands playing a mix of local and international music. Check out places like Sharky Bar in Phnom Penh.

1. Respect Local Culture:

• Learn Basic Phrases: Learning a few basic phrases in Khmer (the official language of Cambodia) can show respect and willingness to engage with the local culture.
  • Understand Cultural Norms: Be aware of the local customs and traditions. Cambodian society values modesty and respect, so it's important to dress appropriately and be polite.

2. Social Places:

• Cafes and Restaurants: Popular cafes and restaurants frequented by locals can be good places to strike up conversations.
  • Local Events and Festivals: Participating in local events, festivals, or community activities can provide opportunities to meet people in a relaxed setting.

3. Online and Apps:

• Dating Apps: Dating apps are commonly used worldwide, including in Cambodia. Apps like Tinder, Badoo, or local apps can help your friend connect with people. However, he should exercise caution and prioritize safety when meeting strangers online.
  • Social Media: Platforms like Instagram and Facebook can help him connect with locals. Joining local groups or events on Facebook can provide opportunities to meet people with similar interests.

4. Join Activities:

• Classes or Workshops: Participating in classes (cooking, language, art, etc.) or workshops can help him meet like-minded individuals.
  • Volunteering: Volunteering for local organizations or community projects can provide a chance to make meaningful connections while contributing to the community.

IRL is shit tho cos ur gonna go approach girls and get rejected by some which just is so embarrassing for our race and status

IRL is shit tho cos ur gonna go approach girls and get rejected by some which just is so embarrassing for our race and status

I think this summarizes why zoomers are addicted to apps, its because they think they are avoiding the pain of rejection but actually its so much worse on cyberspace: 99% of the time you're not even getting noticed to be rejected. It's the equivalent of the thousands of more or less identical CVs that HR doesn't even bother to check, vs the one guy who dropped a physical copy of their CV off in person and had a chat with the staff and they remembered him because he was an actual fucking person and not just an email attachment.

imagine that. You have a chance to get rejected. Who cares. it happens. Just try again
I think this summarizes why zoomers are addicted to apps, its because they think they are avoiding the pain of rejection but actually its so much worse on cyberspace: 99% of the time you're not even getting noticed to be rejected. It's the equivalent of the thousands of more or less identical CVs that HR doesn't even bother to check, vs the one guy who dropped a physical copy of their CV off in person and had a chat with the staff and they remembered him because he was an actual fucking person and not just an email attachment.
high IQ posters

download all of them

write further steps for autists like me
where u go for dates? itsover was inviting foids straight to his hotel room or for coffee, what you think?
parties and clubs are not my environment im a fucking outcast

i m talking about asia, like bangkok or something

write further steps for autists like me
where u go for dates? itsover was inviting foids straight to his hotel room or for coffee, what you think?
parties and clubs are not my environment im a fucking outcast

i m talking about asia, like bangkok or something
just go for food or a drink

1. Nightclubs and Bars:

• Phnom Penh: The capital city has a bustling nightlife. Places like Pontoon Pulse and Heart of Darkness are popular nightclubs.
  • Siem Reap: Pub Street is the hub of nightlife here, offering a variety of bars and clubs. Places like Angkor What? Bar and Temple Club are well-known.

2. Rooftop Bars:

• Sihanoukville: Known for its beautiful beaches, Sihanoukville offers several rooftop bars where you can enjoy drinks with a view of the sea.
  • Phnom Penh: Rooftop bars like Eclipse Sky Bar provide a great atmosphere to relax and socialize.

3. Cultural Shows:

• Traditional Dance Shows: Experience Cambodia's rich cultural heritage by attending traditional Apsara dance shows. Many venues in Siem Reap offer dinner and dance packages.

4. Night Markets:

• Siem Reap Night Market: Open until late, this market is a great place to shop for souvenirs and enjoy local street food.

5. Food Adventures:

• Street Food: Cambodia offers a variety of delicious street food. Trying local delicacies while exploring the night markets can be a delightful experience.
  • Late-Night Restaurants: Many restaurants stay open late, offering a chance to enjoy Cambodian cuisine in a more relaxed atmosphere.

6. Cocktail Classes:

• Siem Reap: Some bars and restaurants offer cocktail-making classes. It’s a fun way to learn a new skill and meet people.

7. Karaoke Bars:

• Karaoke: Karaoke is a popular activity in Cambodia. Many bars and entertainment venues offer private karaoke rooms for groups to enjoy singing and socializing.

8. Stay Safe:

• Travel in Groups: It's generally safer to travel in groups, especially at night.
  • Respect Local Customs: Cambodian society values modesty. Dress appropriately, especially when visiting places of worship.

9. Tuk-Tuk Tours:

• Night Tours: Consider a tuk-tuk tour of the city at night. It’s a unique way to see the sights and enjoy the evening breeze.

10. Live Music Venues:

• Live Bands: Some venues feature live bands playing a mix of local and international music. Check out places like Sharky Bar in Phnom Penh.

1. Respect Local Culture:

• Learn Basic Phrases: Learning a few basic phrases in Khmer (the official language of Cambodia) can show respect and willingness to engage with the local culture.
  • Understand Cultural Norms: Be aware of the local customs and traditions. Cambodian society values modesty and respect, so it's important to dress appropriately and be polite.

2. Social Places:

• Cafes and Restaurants: Popular cafes and restaurants frequented by locals can be good places to strike up conversations.
  • Local Events and Festivals: Participating in local events, festivals, or community activities can provide opportunities to meet people in a relaxed setting.

3. Online and Apps:

• Dating Apps: Dating apps are commonly used worldwide, including in Cambodia. Apps like Tinder, Badoo, or local apps can help your friend connect with people. However, he should exercise caution and prioritize safety when meeting strangers online.
  • Social Media: Platforms like Instagram and Facebook can help him connect with locals. Joining local groups or events on Facebook can provide opportunities to meet people with similar interests.

4. Join Activities:

• Classes or Workshops: Participating in classes (cooking, language, art, etc.) or workshops can help him meet like-minded individuals.
  • Volunteering: Volunteering for local organizations or community projects can provide a chance to make meaningful connections while contributing to the community.
is this gpt?

my.. myself? whats that
just go for yourself and see, most of the time FUD is just someones experience and doesnt translate into yours. you need to be realistic but dont try to overthink this shit. strike a balance between naive passport nog and black pill rotter

fuark i miss cambodia

great free place and fun girls

becareful with the atms and fake $100 dollar bills there tho

so say I arrived in Cambodia, and I get to the slums area where the noodlewhores are poor.
how the fuck do I get a GF from that point? (if even possible)

I watched a lot of slum videos and the noodles are always surrounded by large groups of
people that swarm the foreigner. they smile and greet the guy like the 3rd world inbreeds they are,

but I have no clue how one can go from that to making out with the noodle.
well from experience. this is how you would do it. But it also means your slum girl may not be so innocent.
Basically there will be girls that have phones. You will give them your whatsapp number. that is how you contact them. BUT....normally if a slum girl has a phone.
1. shes' fucking for money to get said phone (majority of the girls with phones fucked at least one guy (look how hot she is to answer that question how many). to get that phone
2. she has well off parents for slum parents and they bought her that phone. And they wont' let you near her, since they will want to marry her off to a rich cambodian. Unless she's fugly.

If she has no phone, she has never fucked for money. (or odds are she has not)

now, if you can speak cambodian, you got much better chances with option 2.

now there is a slim possibility that a girl with a phone has a friend, who will use her friends phone to contact you. But that becomes tiresome and you will most likely buy your slum girl a cheap phone (100USD) or so.

Now that we got that out of the way.

The only way you are going to get a slum girl is by hanging out in the slums. And that is not as a vacationer. Or else your going to get "vacation" mindset girls (hookers).

but if you happen to live in cambodia for a few months. it's very possible. Go into the slums. See a girl you like WITHOUT a phone, continue to visit her and her family in the slums (remember to bring small gifts, you have to show your intentions and that your going to take care of her) and if she likes you, she will let you know. Then you get her a phone, start inviting her over to your apartment. At first she will come with siblings or friends. Eventually she will come over alone.

dont' expect sex right away with a good girl, she KNOWS that her pussy is her ONLY value (and if she's pretty she knows that is also her only value)

and for example, last night. a girl friend contacted me (someone i fucked before). asked me if i wanted the virginity of a slum girl. for 200 dollars. Her mother was sick and no way to pay for the treatment. I said nope. No way that sex would be good.

and if it's true in the philipeans, dominican republic, cuba, jamaica, and indonesia (the only places i have experience with)
shes' going to expect YOU to also support her family.

that is why if you get with a slum girl, you make an arrangement like you give her 200 a month. You tell her, that's for all your needs, INCLUDING your family. And you dont' care what she spends it on, saves it (never going to happen) or whatever.

my 2 cents

and remember NEVER EVER bring the 3rd world girl out of the 3rd world into the 1st world where you come from. She behaves well and treats you good because inside she knows she has competition for you, from other local girls while you are in that 3rd world. She knows she can lose you to another prettier girl. BUT the moment you bring her to your country. She has NO competition for you. But now YOU have the competition for her, coming from other men.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back