Vent Australia is Dogshit. Geomin for cucks and refugees.

Tai Bwo Wannai

Exposing all shills and tranny luvvers
Sep 3, 2022
Edgeville Bank, Gielinor
Just like Canada, Australia gets a lot of hype on Plebbit and other sites about how great it is to live there, free healthcare, beautiful nature etc. Most of these bad takes are from refugee status immigrants or sensitive Aussies who don't like to be reminded that their hot dry irrelevant isolated shithole sucks. Here are some reasons why.

1. The food is tasteless and all adulterated GMO slave feed. Everything is injected and poisoned or just fake food. Very difficult to eat healthy here unless you carefully source your food organically. Went to the grocery store the other day and literally like 40 percent of the produce was rotten or tampered with.

2. Too many foreigners/low level immigrants. Usually shifty chinks or street shitters from Mumbai. And they're all aggressive, give weird looks, bump into you, etc. Had an incident not too long ago with a worthless subcontinental street shitter about my order where the monkey nearly got physically violent.

3. Need a car since the criminal masons that settled these desolate lands don't know anything about efficient urban planning.

4. Cost of living. Hope you love paying high rent weekly for a shitty apartment 45 minutes from downtown OR an ugly house in some random suburbs with no nearby shops or amenities.

5. Tallfags everywhere. Everyone is tall and relatively fit so 5'11 ain't cuttin' it. You need to be like 6'1+ here to be respected and not be treated like shit.

6. Nanny state. Rules and bureaucracy for everything. Security cameras everywhere. Random police checkpoints everywhere. If you go out get used to showing your ID or scanning your fingerprints to get into shitty clubs with bad ratios.

7. Moderately unsafe. Despite how much Ausfags complain about Americans having guns, this place is dangerous with the high level of immigration plus all the aboriginal street gangs and bogans. Very unpredictable people.

8. Foids. Get used to bitches walking around naked in the street or in yoga shorts / slut wear. Extremely liberal smug cunty overconfident attitudes from sluts / roasties. Unless you're Chris Hemsworth don't even bother here.

9. No friends. Unless you grew up with these faggots they're super insular and don't want to be your friend or talk to you.

10. No culture. Lack of thought. Most Australians are neutered cattle and herd animals cucked by their government but they pretend it's ok with their lame fake laidback attitudes. They never question anything. They aren't intelligent or thoughtful. They just suck down their goyfeed and watch reels on IG all day or work their crappy office job.

I might post more but I think you get the point. Aus is just a shittier USA with funny animals at the edge of the planet with unbearable weather. But because birthrates are low they have to trick 3rd worlders about how great it is so they could come. Unless you have to be there there are so many better places to be.

Anyone from Australia here?

A lot of that does sound like America, although in the majority of America, attractive women are a rare sight in public. This is especially true if you travel America in the cooler months, or avoid the most affluent & walkable cities. However, we have Mexico next door, so fresh produce is always readily available. And Mexico is a good winter geomaxxing destination as well, though parts of the country are unsafe, expensive or unsafe AND expensive. Australia does have nicer winter weather than America, by a long shot...and Southeast Asia is half the distance as well.

However, America has thousands and thousands of people living the free nomadic life and waking up to kickass scenery every day while spending very little. I averaged from $500 - 900/month during my time on the road, covering 50 - 200 km every day. Versus the Australian outback, it looks so flat and featureless, basically a continent-sized Texas. Who in their right mind would want to wander around the outback for months at a time? Could be cool to hang around the beaches, if there is any land open to free camping, that is.

If I were to travel May - September, I'd definitely pick Europe over Australia.

Your jokes don't even make any sense. Gimme your address and I'll send you season 1 of Seinfeld.

@AlexBrown84 why do you let all these autists and misfit psl dorks on here
should i prevent anyone from joining? i prefer less intervention of staff but i can turn this place into a gestapo police state

Why? I feel Geomax.me is underground Incels forums...

It's best to gatekeep this well, so no Any looksfags user make account and abdonded here...
this isn’t incel forum

when i finish my current expedition to philippines myanmar and brunei, i’ll head to my condo in cambodia and start advertising on 4chan trv again to get users from there.

everyone that’s came from trv are quality users unlike people that came from org

this isn’t incel forum

when i finish my current expedition to philippines myanmar and brunei, i’ll head to my condo in cambodia and start advertising on 4chan trv again to get users from there.

everyone that’s came from trv are quality users unlike people that came from org
I know this isn't incels forums, but why do we use bp language? it's totally better, than some inflitator understand what we talking to.

people from lookfags are totally dogshits, no need to explained.

I know this isn't incels forums, but why do we use bp language? it's totally better, than some inflitator understand what we talking to.

people from lookfags are totally dogshits, no need to explained.
it’s a blackpilled traveling forum

only one that exists i think

Just like Canada, Australia gets a lot of hype on Plebbit and other sites about how great it is to live there, free healthcare, beautiful nature etc. Most of these bad takes are from refugee status immigrants or sensitive Aussies who don't like to be reminded that their hot dry irrelevant isolated shithole sucks. Here are some reasons why.

1. The food is tasteless and all adulterated GMO slave feed. Everything is injected and poisoned or just fake food. Very difficult to eat healthy here unless you carefully source your food organically. Went to the grocery store the other day and literally like 40 percent of the produce was rotten or tampered with.

2. Too many foreigners/low level immigrants. Usually shifty chinks or street shitters from Mumbai. And they're all aggressive, give weird looks, bump into you, etc. Had an incident not too long ago with a worthless subcontinental street shitter about my order where the monkey nearly got physically violent.

3. Need a car since the criminal masons that settled these desolate lands don't know anything about efficient urban planning.

4. Cost of living. Hope you love paying high rent weekly for a shitty apartment 45 minutes from downtown OR an ugly house in some random suburbs with no nearby shops or amenities.

5. Tallfags everywhere. Everyone is tall and relatively fit so 5'11 ain't cuttin' it. You need to be like 6'1+ here to be respected and not be treated like shit.

6. Nanny state. Rules and bureaucracy for everything. Security cameras everywhere. Random police checkpoints everywhere. If you go out get used to showing your ID or scanning your fingerprints to get into shitty clubs with bad ratios.

7. Moderately unsafe. Despite how much Ausfags complain about Americans having guns, this place is dangerous with the high level of immigration plus all the aboriginal street gangs and bogans. Very unpredictable people.

8. Foids. Get used to bitches walking around naked in the street or in yoga shorts / slut wear. Extremely liberal smug cunty overconfident attitudes from sluts / roasties. Unless you're Chris Hemsworth don't even bother here.

9. No friends. Unless you grew up with these faggots they're super insular and don't want to be your friend or talk to you.

10. No culture. Lack of thought. Most Australians are neutered cattle and herd animals cucked by their government but they pretend it's ok with their lame fake laidback attitudes. They never question anything. They aren't intelligent or thoughtful. They just suck down their goyfeed and watch reels on IG all day or work their crappy office job.

I might post more but I think you get the point. Aus is just a shittier USA with funny animals at the edge of the planet with unbearable weather. But because birthrates are low they have to trick 3rd worlders about how great it is so they could come. Unless you have to be there there are so many better places to be.

Anyone from Australia here?
1. Same food as every western country, more or less
2. False
3. True
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. Depends on location
8. True
9. Maybe true
10. 100% True
t. aussie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back