My night tonight (what do)

Aidan

Aug 10, 2023
I was out for a walk cause im bored and as I was walking I start getting yelled at from across the street by a bunch of girls sitting at some tables. I walked over to them and got a bunch of smiles but no one spoke any english. one cute light skinned girl offered to go inside and have a beer with me. So I went with her in through the frosted glass door into a dark room where there is a small dining area and thai karaoke music is blasting. A bunch of booths facing the TV screen and there is a table in front of us with what looks like a family with a little kid and a few dudes walking around, one of them serving

We sit down and I order a beer. I made sure to ask her how much and told her I only have 500 baht on me because I don't want to get blind sighted by a beer being 1000 baht or something and I can't pay my bill because if they decide to lock the door and some thai dudes come out from the back and beat the shit out of me for shorting them or worse. That would be so weak. she tells me (via translator) that a beer that we share is 140 baht. a guy pours us both a glass of beer and we start sitting and talking a bit on the translator I start touching her and she is telling me how cute I am so I realize that she is 100% for sale. oh beofre I asked her prices she asked if it's ok to order 'snacks', said 300 baht I was like ok fine.

I asked her how much to blow me and she thinks for a minute and tells me 140 baht for an hour. that's like as much as a big mac back home. I was like ok cool and we sit there drinking and they bring out a bunch of food and I was getting suspicous because I watched the guy who was pouring our drinks and I noticed he had 2 open bottles on his cart. I asked her to get the bill so I can see if I have enough left to smash her and she tells a guy to come and he brings a bill for 1130 baht.

The girl seemed unphased but now I'm thinking the worst case scenario so I start to ask her about what is going on and why is the bill so high and she's like oh you can just pay with scan (she thought I had a thai bank account or didn't understand that not all banks have this feature, I think the latter) and so I just told the manager the issue and that I can't pay for this bill and she seemed ok with me just giving them 500. So I gave her 500 and got the fuck out immediately. manager lady was smiling and the girl didn't seem to see any big deal, I stayed cool and I looked over my shoulder as I walked down the street and the girl was waving at me smiling.

Boys. There's another place with girls right beside there which I'm assuming is also a thinly veiled brothel and if that's the going rate I want to go back tomorrow and try it. The girls all looked normal, for thai whores anyway.

Should I go back and claim my BJ? What's the chances of me getting smashed out if I go back there? is this too good to be true? Advice from others who know the deal would be appreciated.

just pay girls money for unprotected sex dont pay more than 30 dollars

just pay girls money for unprotected sex dont pay more than 30 dollars
I have never seen prices like this in Thailand even for freelancers ever. I think it's like this cause the place targets locals instead of tourists. I'm not in a very tourist part of town.

I have never seen prices like this in Thailand even for freelancers ever. I think it's like this cause the place targets locals instead of tourists. I'm not in a very tourist part of town.
go to cambodia slums to have sex for 5 dollars. thailand is for cucks

Are you jacked? Can you realistically escape if it were to be a trap?

Too bad it’s not like America - one of the only good things here is that you can always have a heater on you

why ph though
if you were born again there would be no need to stick to the only english speaking asian country, you could pick japan or vietnam
id ascend there hopefully. ph is easiest for ascension. i need the easiest i can get because i made it to being a khhv wizard.

id ascend there hopefully. ph is easiest for ascension. i need the easiest i can get because i made it to being a khhv wizard.
where exactly in ph? i heard davao is the only decent place in this third world shithole, manila is too dangerous for me (im whitest person in the world)

i wonder if ph whores are as westernized as thai, i think they might be even more fucked up as they speak english and probably consume more usa garbage
vietnam has probably most traditional and feminine girls, extremely low divorce ratio like under 10% (top1 in the world btw.)
i had almost no matches in da nang though

i wonder if ph whores are as westernized as thai, i think they might be even more fucked up as they speak english and probably consume more usa garbage
vietnam has probably most traditional and feminine girls, extremely low divorce ratio like under 10% (top1 in the world btw.)
where are you from

had my first 2 trips to asia this year, in total over 3 months in thailand and vietnam
funny thing is i won green card lottery this year so i could become usa citizen but i lost interest entirely when i understood i could live for 400 usd a month in some asian shithole and have decent life not working my ass in some nigerlishious office

i will fucking steal shit or scam fucking amerikan tourists i dont care all i need is 500 usd and gook's mouth around my pencil dick
im not interested in normal life its designed for pussy mongrels

i will fucking steal shit or scam fucking amerikan tourists i dont care all i need is 500 usd and gook's mouth around my pencil dick
im not interested in normal life its designed for pussy mongrels
you are lucky you arent a circumcuck. i have no frenulum and a useless cock.

im 5'10 khhv almost wizard but after over 20 years of floating i finally understand my purpose
ill become genghis khan of 21 century, ill impregante 5000 gooks during next 40 years
my plan starts 20.11.2023, i already bought an one way flight to maldives (because it was ultra cheap like 50 usd and its halfway to asia)
ill impregnate first gooks in bangkok before christmas, ill try to document everything with spy cameras and write journal on my blog

im 5'10 khhv almost wizard but after over 20 years of floating i finally understand my purpose
ill become genghis khan of 21 century, ill impregante 5000 gooks during next 40 years
my plan starts 20.11.2023, i already bought an one way flight to maldives (because it was ultra cheap like 50 usd and its halfway to asia)
ill impregnate first gooks in bangkok before christmas, ill try to document everything with spy cameras and write journal on my blog
really good idea. what makes it even better is that you have foreskin.

no english? sounds really shit man. filthypeens mogs

mogger prices tho.

can u get pic of the girls?

also bring a small knife with u when u go out so u feel safer.
Are you jacked? Can you realistically escape if it were to be a trap?
There is no saying what they had in there or how many guys are around. I've been in fights before but if there are 3 or 4+ guys it's not smart to count on being able to fight them off. also, being a foreigner here, first of all it's illegal to pack a knife or pepper spray, so you're not going to get the self defence argument, and I don't want to get thrown in a SEA jail under any circumstances, especially on some bullshit like this.

Also the girl just looked like an average looking thai girl. 5'3, black hair, white skin(whiter than mine and I'm white), braces

pussy ngl
You try to explain to the thai police why your stabbing a dude in the chest who was attacking you was justified. for all I know that place was run by the mafia and the police are with them. This city is wired up with CCTV and it was a main road with lots of light, and there's not many white dudes around. That shit can fuck your life up really good. Fucking retard take.

it's a whore who sleeps upstairs and only comes out at night. I don't know if you know this but it's also popular here for light skinned thai people to have a sun umbrella when out and walking around jfl. But I don't really get it either
what color were her nipples

You try to explain to the thai police why your stabbing a dude in the chest who was attacking you was justified. for all I know that place was run by the mafia and the police are with them. This city is wired up with CCTV and it was a main road with lots of light, and there's not many white dudes around. That shit can fuck your life up really good. Fucking retard take.
your just a pussy. obviously you dont actually stab them. its just a deterrant and can save ur life. ur just not buiilt for this not from the street just a little mommys boy still. welcome to the real world u pussyhole

your just a pussy. obviously you dont actually stab them. its just a deterrant and can save ur life. ur just not buiilt for this not from the street just a little mommys boy still. welcome to the real world u pussyhole
Ok bro. go out looking for a fight with the locals in SEA and pull out knives on criminals in a place 10000 km from home where you don't know what could happen to you after you take it to that level. Make sure you make a trip report about it.

Ok bro. go out looking for a fight with the locals in SEA and pull out knives on criminals in a place 10000 km from home where you don't know what could happen to you after you take it to that level. Make sure you make a trip report about it.
pussyhole lmao.

no you take a knife and dont look for a fight. if anyone tries to rob you then you pull out the knife and all problems go away.

ur the type of kid i would bully at school

pussyhole lmao.

no you take a knife and dont look for a fight. if anyone tries to rob you then you pull out the knife and all problems go away.

ur the type of kid i would bully at school

You realize you sound like a nigger right? What happens when they stick a 9 in your face and decide all the guys are going beat you until your jaw is broken and leave you out in the street? You talk about how you're high IQ but you just don't get how there's people here with nothing to lose, and you can get killed by testing someones gangster. And there is lots organized crime working with police so if we unravel any scenario other than they just let you go you're fucked. That's a lot of confidence. I respect that. jfl you think that when you meet some guys who are bout it and you can't run away and diplomacy won't work a knife will just make them all scatter 100%?

say whatever you want about me it's clear you're just down bad little man syndrome on the internet and you think your london tough guy shit is going to work wherever you go. It's not.

I was out for a walk cause im bored and as I was walking I start getting yelled at from across the street by a bunch of girls sitting at some tables. I walked over to them and got a bunch of smiles but no one spoke any english. one cute light skinned girl offered to go inside and have a beer with me. So I went with her in through the frosted glass door into a dark room where there is a small dining area and thai karaoke music is blasting. A bunch of booths facing the TV screen and there is a table in front of us with what looks like a family with a little kid and a few dudes walking around, one of them serving

We sit down and I order a beer. I made sure to ask her how much and told her I only have 500 baht on me because I don't want to get blind sighted by a beer being 1000 baht or something and I can't pay my bill because if they decide to lock the door and some thai dudes come out from the back and beat the shit out of me for shorting them or worse. That would be so weak. she tells me (via translator) that a beer that we share is 140 baht. a guy pours us both a glass of beer and we start sitting and talking a bit on the translator I start touching her and she is telling me how cute I am so I realize that she is 100% for sale. oh beofre I asked her prices she asked if it's ok to order 'snacks', said 300 baht I was like ok fine.

I asked her how much to blow me and she thinks for a minute and tells me 140 baht for an hour. that's like as much as a big mac back home. I was like ok cool and we sit there drinking and they bring out a bunch of food and I was getting suspicous because I watched the guy who was pouring our drinks and I noticed he had 2 open bottles on his cart. I asked her to get the bill so I can see if I have enough left to smash her and she tells a guy to come and he brings a bill for 1130 baht.

The girl seemed unphased but now I'm thinking the worst case scenario so I start to ask her about what is going on and why is the bill so high and she's like oh you can just pay with scan (she thought I had a thai bank account or didn't understand that not all banks have this feature, I think the latter) and so I just told the manager the issue and that I can't pay for this bill and she seemed ok with me just giving them 500. So I gave her 500 and got the fuck out immediately. manager lady was smiling and the girl didn't seem to see any big deal, I stayed cool and I looked over my shoulder as I walked down the street and the girl was waving at me smiling.

Boys. There's another place with girls right beside there which I'm assuming is also a thinly veiled brothel and if that's the going rate I want to go back tomorrow and try it. The girls all looked normal, for thai whores anyway.

Should I go back and claim my BJ? What's the chances of me getting smashed out if I go back there? is this too good to be true? Advice from others who know the deal would be appreciated.
What back alley scam bar did you go to lmao I never once got shortchanged on a bill like that.

You realize you sound like a nigger right? What happens when they stick a 9 in your face and decide all the guys are going beat you until your jaw is broken and leave you out in the street? You talk about how you're high IQ but you just don't get how there's people here with nothing to lose, and you can get killed by testing someones gangster. And there is lots organized crime working with police so if we unravel any scenario other than they just let you go you're fucked. That's a lot of confidence. I respect that. jfl you think that when you meet some guys who are bout it and you can't run away and diplomacy won't work a knife will just make them all scatter 100%?

say whatever you want about me it's clear you're just down bad little man syndrome on the internet and you think your london tough guy shit is going to work wherever you go. It's not.
low iq pussyboy

imagine being scared of asian men. lol.

this isw hat u call a pussy mindset. assuming everyone is next level gangsters with guns

u dont realize 99.9999% of people wouldnt even want to fight u on the street even if they could easily beat u. most people are pussies.

and 99.999999999% wont try it if u pull out a knife

and just dont start shit in the first place and youll be fine.

u can just tell ur a mommys boi still

no i sound like im from the warrior race. the anglo race which took over the entire world, made every ethnic boi submit to them. and built the biggest emprie in the world. im not letting anyone get 1 up on me. especially an asian male lmfao.
predeterminism and his noodle vs a rice and spic.

no i sound like im from the warrior race. the anglo race which took over the entire world, made every ethnic boi submit to them. and built the biggest emprie in the world. im not letting anyone get 1 up on me. especially an asian male lmfao.
Ok warrior. how about you tell me when you're in manilla and we can box and I'll beat the shit out of you. tell me when you book your flight.

Last edited:
if you want cheap girls in thailand go to khon kaen

how long did you stay in đà nẵng i think it wasn’t that difficult tbh

also had good scene for whores

if you fuck with pattaya whores you’ll end up “committing suicide” like leo longevity

first off, if you didn't realise as soon as one asked you to go inside they were for sale. ...wow...just wow. And always "be the man" never let them lead. "hey you want snacks..?" you "nope"
"can i have snacks?" you "if your paying for your own snacks, sure"

any hooker that turns you down for you telling her to pay for her own shit that she's asking you to pay for. Walk. she's worse than a hooker, she's a gold digging hooker. With that kind of girl you will NOT get better service by buying her more shit. She will just think your simpier than a normal simp. Simple as. Say no and either go or prop her right away "are we going to fuck or not".

if you pull a knife be ready to use it. Because if you hesitate and they get that knife, they won't hesitate. And you do not sound like the kind that would use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back