i let an asian girl spit in my mouth during sex now feel sick

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
what could it be?

so basically, this girl asked me to spit on her and kept sticking out her tongue when i was choking her so i started spitting in her mouth during sex in missionary positionthen she got on top of me and i was horny so told her to spit in my mouth too fast forward a few days later now my throat hurts and i have a headache but maybe the headache is from being on phone so much

i’ve been bed ridden for the past few weeks

this is why i haven’t posted in a while

The throat pain could be because of the air pollution in Bangkok, air quality is pretty trash out there.

what could it be?

so basically, this girl asked me to spit on her and kept sticking out her tongue when i was choking her so i started spitting in her mouth during sex in missionary positionthen she got on top of me and i was horny so told her to spit in my mouth too fast forward a few days later now my throat hurts and i have a headache but maybe the headache is from being on phone so much
Congrats bro, you got an infection from all the dicks she has sucked. My sister used to get throat & mouth infections from guys' dicks all the time during her whoring days. Just like sinus infections, sometimes the bacteria can linger for weeks even though the symptoms fade into the background.

Ah, the joys of dating a tinder slut.

update

getting bumps on my face now it’s rash like

i think it can be three things :

either from fucking this asian girl raw and letting her spit in my mouth

the maid changed my bed sheets so maybe i’m allergic to something. but it’s only on my face and dick and balls that’s itchy

i left lube on my dick for a while yesterday after masturbating a couple times before cleaning it off. i probably rubbed my face after

which one do you think it is

Ny ears also itching now and rash is spreading there. I will soon pass away. Pray the lord my souls to keep

Yeah go get your bloods done to see if u got any infections or stds, make sure they check ur piss, mouth swab, blood sample

That's a con of third worlders, they're dirty, don't even have showers, don't stay clean, have diseases and shit

That's why it's best to get 1 LTR in SEA and make sure ur both Std test maxxed, dewormed etc..

That's why it's best to get 1 LTR in SEA and make sure ur both Std test maxxed, dewormed etc..
true

never had this problem in the big cities but as soon as i enter the jungle this happens

next time i will make sure to deworm her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back