My night tonight (what do)

if you pull a knife be ready to use it. Because if you hesitate and they get that knife, they won't hesitate. And you do not sound like the kind that would use it.
they are asian men. they are the lowest t most harmless people on the entire planet

they are asian men. they are the lowest t most harmless people on the entire planet
never underestimate ANYONE. I have learned one thing in the DR. never get angry unless you have to. Something pisses you off, smile and shrug it off. Because you do not know, when that outburst of anger. Can get you dead. And dead is dead man. Low IQ retards do not think of the consequences until AFTER your dead. Just 2 days ago, this dominican girl in sosua (she's known for her angry outbursts) got attacked by another girl with a knife, and almost died. And i am sure she thought like you. Meh.....dominican girls are my girls, they wont' do anything. Well......now she's got a few dozen stab wounds as a lesson and shes' lucky to be alive.

Don't be morons. Your life is simply one stab or shot away from being done. Was whatever it was worth it? And predeterminism, there is a reason they have gangs in all corners of the world, they do have men that are not "low T" as you like to describe it. And the day you run into one. And he stabs you dead......guess you will change your attitude after that right?...oh right...you can't. Youre dead (use your head, don't be a moron)

walk away. who cares what some poor fuck thinks of you on the other side of the globe. You walk away, you remain alive, he still remains the loser he is. Losing face to a random stranger means NOTHING. compared to your life.

or do you think risking your life, even if you do beat the guy. They are going to eruct some statue of you or create and sing some ballad of you and your exploits, the random foreigner. LOL. Think again.

meh, what do i know. i go to countries to fuck pussy, not risk my life and play john wayne.

Last edited:
never underestimate ANYONE. I have learned one thing in the DR. never get angry unless you have to. Something pisses you off, smile and shrug it off. Because you do not know, when that outburst of anger. Can get you dead. And dead is dead man. Low IQ retards do not think of the consequences until AFTER your dead. Just 2 days ago, this dominican girl in sosua (she's known for her angry outbursts) got attacked by another girl with a knife, and almost died. And i am sure she thought like you. Meh.....dominican girls are my girls, they wont' do anything. Well......now she's got a few dozen stab wounds as a lesson and shes' lucky to be alive.

Don't be morons. Your life is simply one stab or shot away from being done. Was whatever it was worth it? And predeterminism, there is a reason they have gangs in all corners of the world, they do have men that are not "low T" as you like to describe it. And the day you run into one. And he stabs you dead......guess you will change your attitude after that right?...oh right...you can't. Youre dead (use your head, don't be a moron)

walk away. who cares what some poor fuck thinks of you on the other side of the globe. You walk away, you remain alive, he still remains the loser he is. Losing face to a random stranger means NOTHING. compared to your life.

or do you think risking your life, even if you do beat the guy. They are going to eruct some statue of you or create and sing some ballad of you and your exploits, the random foreigner. LOL. Think again.

meh, what do i know. i go to countries to fuck pussy, not risk my life and play john wayne.
holy shit u couldve just wrote "im a low t nerd pussy" instead of writing all that nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back