JFL usa vs europe foids

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
its funny how americucks think european foids are "normal" or even "traditional"
im from yewrope and i checked probably every country on tinder and i had like 2 matches a week on average, and zero in scandinavia/south europe, obviously matched only with severely disabled/deformed ones
on the other hand i had a lot of matches in texas or florida mostly with niggresess and mexikanas but some were fuckable

americucks - most of you are volcels, brainwashed fakecels, american girls have 5000 sex partners per lifetime on average, even if they are as picky as european (they are not, trust me. or dont and just check on tinder bastard) you have greater chance of fucking than with swedish 6'0 blonde with dog face that fucks only with ahmeds

what might save you in your future tinder experiment as an americuck is americuck halo for europeans, but if you dont put "PROUD AMERICAN PASSPORT OWNER" in your tinder bio youre done

Are there any white women in this world that don’t suck? Don’t even bring up Eastern European women either - the Slav dudes have told me the truth about them

its funny how americucks think european foids are "normal" or even "traditional"
im from yewrope and i checked probably every country on tinder and i had like 2 matches a week on average, and zero in scandinavia/south europe, obviously matched only with severely disabled/deformed ones
on the other hand i had a lot of matches in texas or florida mostly with niggresess and mexikanas but some were fuckable

americucks - most of you are volcels, brainwashed fakecels, american girls have 5000 sex partners per lifetime on average, even if they are as picky as european (they are not, trust me. or dont and just check on tinder bastard) you have greater chance of fucking than with swedish 6'0 blonde with dog face that fucks only with ahmeds
water

Are there any white women in this world that don’t suck? Don’t even bring up Eastern European women either - the Slav dudes have told me the truth about them
Reckon this means their financial expectations are higher than nonwhite women...Mercedes in the driveway, etc. Also they love getting abortions, and abortions destroy a woman's soul. Still, it'd be a kicker if I geomaxx my way right back to where my grandpa came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back