Vent Higher desirability (JBW) vs "escape mentality" +rant

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
Let's get real, geomaxxers. How much of your increased dating success in Southeast Asia is due to greater effort on your part, due to increased hopefulness and motivation to chase tail? You dreamed of doing this for years, and now that you are finally doing it, you are going all out. Maximum confidence. Maximum extroversion. Tindermaxxing. Hell, even betabuxxing and treating her like a princess (in local spending power terms). Here you see a hundred hotties every day in your daily perambulations, so you are continually reminded to focus on your goal of getting laid. Tropical weather enhances your libido. You feel like a king surrounded by inferior subjects who all do your bidding. Of course, given all these factors, you will have vastly more success in Southeast Asia than you would in America.

Yet everyone insists on the myth of JBW, that Asian women all desire a relationship or sex with a mid-tier white man, and that this desire are the fundamental reason for your dating success here. Of course, this myth is part of your confidence-building process; it gets you believing that every cutie who glances your way wants to be with you.

However, unlike you guys, my behavior and personality hardly changes when living in a foreign country. As a result, I've found that my life experience has not been changed by coming to Southeast Asia. The simple reality is that females have been modernized and corrupted here just as badly as they have been in America. I wanted a casual and easygoing relationship that started with me & an innocent girl of barely legal age meeting by chance, falling into conversation, and getting to know each other. Things progress naturally over time, we fall in love with each other, then she gets pregnant.

But that kind of low-effort, natural pair bonding doesn't happen anywhere in the world these days. Girls are only "easy" insofar as they fall for the crudest forms of flattery and attention. "Hey you're hot, wanna fuck" nigger-tier flirtation peels them away from their phones for a couple hours of fornication. If I wanted that kind of shit, used-up sluts are a dime a dozen in America. And you bet your ass, that 22 year old flip Tinder slut has been riding dicks for the better part of a decade. She is as used up a whore as they come. Traveling to SEA merely to slutmaxx with a 7/10 instead of a 4/10, wow. What a disappointment. Fucking hell, might as well convert to Islam and get an arranged marriage with a teenage virgin.
IMG 20231022 104206

Girls are only "easy" insofar as they fall for the crudest forms of flattery and attention. "Hey you're hot, wanna fuck" nigger-tier flirtation peels them away from their phones for a couple hours of fornication.
true

idk how anybody could take a girl from tinder on a date after being able to have them come directly over to your apartment

muh traditional woman

i don’t even bother dating whores from tinder, just have them come over and fuck first night and then maybe i’ll do stuff with them

Bro hasn't even tried dating apps yet, is just walking around cold approaching with a "silver tongue"(autism) . Do not listen to a word he says

Bro hasn't even tried dating apps yet, is just walking around cold approaching with a "silver tongue"(autism) . Do not listen to a word he says
Dating apps have only been around for 10 or so years and the girls in the Philippines have only had access to them since the mid 2010s... JBW is a figment of your imagination. Get help from a therapist.

Dating apps have only been around for 10 or so years and the girls in the Philippines have only had access to them since the mid 2010s... JBW is a figment of your imagination. Get help from a therapist.
Seems it's no coincidence that the foreigners I've met in stable relationships with Filipinas always have a partner in her 30s or 40s. A woman that age grew up and found love before phonewhoring was a thing. Funny how I used to think the "pump and dump" coomers were some kind of sex predators, when the truth is, they realize how futile it is to get infatuated with such a vapid little whore who will never be satisfied with an ordinary monogamous relationship. She will be bored, bitchy, begging, lying, cheating, etc. Worse than any white woman, to be honest. Most white women these days have their own jobs, and would feel ashamed to be milking their hookups or short-term boyfriends for petty cash.

All these monkey sluts want is the spike of euphoria and excitement that comes with hooking up, then some money if he gives it...afterwards she goes back to searching for more attention and interest from other guys. Paypigging further for an LTR does NOT buy her loyalty. Virtually every monkey whore I see in SEA with a foreigner gives me the eyeing over her boyfriend's shoulder, simply because as a nooticer I am paying attention to their pair dynamics. All the foreigners I met who have fallen for the 20 something QTs in the Philippines and Thailand have ended up heartbroken, cheated on, and screwed over. So pump and dump, boyos, and don't entertain any thoughts of finding love here. They are nothing but holes.

learn to screen better.
young
no tattoos
no drugs alcohol or nicotine
educated
two-parent family
siblings in good standing

actually that's probably impossible to find in the philippines jfl hes right
Forgot the most important one - a virgin.

learn to screen better.
young
no tattoos
educated
two-parent family

im currently in a ltr with a vietnamese girl who meets all these, but she wasnt a virgin which as @CHANGDYNASTY pointed out is definitely a ... dont know how to say ... dark cloud hanging over my head, in spite of how relatively fortunate i have been to get her

... of course i was not a virgin when we met either, so i thought i should not be so stiff about this attribute of hers - guess i am 'purple pilled' in wanting a ltr to begin with - but as time goes on i realize i may wanna gtfo to reduce risk to my well-being

im currently in a ltr with a vietnamese girl who meets all these, but she wasnt a virgin which as @CHANGDYNASTY pointed out is definitely a ... dont know how to say ... dark cloud hanging over my head, in spite of how relatively fortunate i have been to get her

... of course i was not a virgin when we met either, so i thought i should not be so stiff about this attribute of hers - guess i am 'purple pilled' in wanting a ltr to begin with - but as time goes on i realize i may wanna gtfo to reduce risk to my well-being
what’s it like living in vietnam? can you compare it to other places if you’ve lived elsewhere in asia?

as long as the girl has only fucked asian guys it’s not that big of a deal. i fuck asian girls who aren’t virgins and they bleed cuz my dick is bigger than the local guys

learn to screen better.
young
no tattoos
educated
two-parent family

also must have similar interests to me like minecraft

but if she’s virgin then it matters less so because then i can just influence her to like the same stuff as me

what’s it like living in vietnam? can you compare it to other places if you’ve lived elsewhere in asia?

as long as the girl has only fucked asian guys it’s not that big of a deal. i fuck asian girls who aren’t virgins and they bleed cuz my dick is bigger than the local guys
i've not spent much time outside Vietnam in Asia yet so cannot say

as for the virgin thing, from my point of view it's less about her cunt and more about what's between her two ears

incel trait
wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

If you want to have 500% higher chance of getting divorced be my guest.

incel trait
It's true, experienced guys will have more fun hooking up with girls who know their way around a dick. Whereas inexperienced guys will only bore a slut, or amuse her at best with their awkward & desperate attempts to please her. Eating pussy on a first date, for instance.

Inexperienced guys, or guys who desire a boring stable relationship, should match with girls or women who also have not gotten laid in a while. While absolute virginity is a definite plus, a period of celibacy (after a breakup, for instance) makes it clear that she is not a sex-addicted whore.

Of course, you can't expect such a girl to be eager to jump on your dick after the first date, so you need patience and persistence if you want to make something of it. That being said, if she is hard to get because she is still attached to her ex, and regularly brings him up in conversations (he's such an asshole, blah blah), you are only walking into a heartbreak. Soon as her ex finds out she found a new boyfriend, he will swoop back into her life and make a cuck out of you just because he knows he can. I've seen it happen too many times.

if you have sex with your virgin gf before marrying her it still counts as one premarital sex partner so you would be in the 20% bucket not the 5%
0 means she had no previous partners other than her husband, before marrying him

0 means she had no previous partners other than her husband, before marrying him
no, zero means a woman has had zero sex before marriage. a woman having sex with her "husband before marriage" is still a pre-marital sex partner even if she marries that same partner. incel trait to expect your virgin tradwife 5% chance of divorce to have sex with you before she's even been made your wife.

true

idk how anybody could take a girl from tinder on a date after being able to have them come directly over to your apartment

muh traditional woman

i don’t even bother dating whores from tinder, just have them come over and fuck first night and then maybe i’ll do stuff with them
Which is exactly why NO woman is worth shit. They've ALL fucked a stranger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back