News Bullshit Myth about Asian vs. White Aging Genetics EXPOSED [Science Disagrees]

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Bullshit Myth about Asian vs. White Aging Genetics

The myth that asians age slower is another bullshit myth thats seen as reality like the bbc myth

It's literally common knowledge that sun damage causes aging. Even ur 15 year old little sister could tell you that commonly known fact.

White girls = lives in country with no sun = so gets no sun damage = so ages really slowly

Asian girls = lives in country with LOTS of sun = so gets LOTS of sundamage = so ages REALLY FAST

I will agree asians short and thin body looks younger, but not their skin.

Whites age the best. I'd say the people who age the best in the world are British people

Because British get the least sun in the world. So if they dont purposely tan, they get NO sun-damage therefore DO NOT age at all.

Copers will deny this though despite this is basic scientific facts because theyre extremely jealous of british people mogging them in every measurable metric, even skin aging now.

Sun isn't the only factor in aging. Genetically, asian skin has a thicker dermis layer so it has way more collagen and isn't as prone to wrinkles, it also has more sebaceous glands (more oily, natural moisturizer) so it ages a lot better.

I wouldn't even say the sun is in favor of whites cuz asians are schizo about sunscreen from a young age on top of having more melanin which helps with photoaging. Meanwhile white girls are obsessed with tanning even in cold climates.

Asians also tend to carry more fat in their face which help them look younger as fat pads disintegrate with age. Asians aging better definitely isn't a myth and it's one of their best features.

Sun isn't the only factor in aging. Genetically, asian skin has a thicker dermis layer so it has way more collagen and isn't as prone to wrinkles, it also has more sebaceous glands (more oily, natural moisturizer) so it ages a lot better.

I wouldn't even say the sun is in favor of whites cuz asians are schizo about sunscreen from a young age on top of having more melanin which helps with photoaging. Meanwhile white girls are obsessed with tanning even in cold climates.

Asians also tend to carry more fat in their face which help them look younger as fat pads disintegrate with age. Asians aging better definitely isn't a myth and it's one of their best features.
this

+ also he doesn't seem to understand that if an asian girl and a white girl live in the same place, they will take the same UV radiations.

Where's scientific evidence for a thicker dermis layer and proof that ages better? Anyone can just make up a bunch of random shit like that

I think your just making up shit to cope with the obvious fact that ethnics age worse cos they get more sun damaged

this

+ also he doesn't seem to understand that if an asian girl and a white girl live in the same place, they will take the same UV radiations.
That's irrelevant tho cos it's not what we're doing here and isn't what happens in 99% of the world

That's irrelevant tho cos it's not what we're doing here and isn't what happens in 99% of the world
I agree with you but it should be noted that because of how much more attractive whites are, aging is almost irrelevant in the discussion.

"Black don't crack" uhhhhh ok well if that's true then it's fine. Sounds like a coping mechanism for being less attractive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back