Advice i prefer bad england speaking girls

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
one of main reasons i ntmaxed in asia was language barrier that protects me from being considered autist after first 5 minutes of date
it worked like charm until i met highly educated korean girls from international universities, you just can't bullshit them

i still have 100% success rate, came inside all of them but im not good enough to keep them

not sure if its bad, for me i'd prefer fuck once or twice and move on or be in a serious relationship, these 1 month long "i love you" relationships are extremely exhausting mentally

one of main reasons i ntmaxed in asia was language barrier that protects me from being considered autist after first 5 minutes of date
it worked like charm until i met highly educated korean girls from international universities, you just can't bullshit them

i still have 100% success rate, came inside all of them but im not good enough to keep them

not sure if its bad, for me i'd prefer fuck once or twice and move on or be in a serious relationship, these 1 month long "i love you" relationships are extremely exhausting mentally
What have you been rated by women?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back