Sad This is the attitude BKK girls have in 2024

her attitude was in response to your attitude.

some girls will find it insulting for you to ask them to come over first date as it makes them seem easy

and calling your own dick big is super cringe

just try work on masking autism and trying to act normal. it took me a while to do it with girls

her attitude was in response to your attitude.

some girls will find it insulting for you to ask them to come over first date as it makes them seem easy

and calling your own dick big is super cringe

just try work on masking autism and trying to act normal. it took me a while to do it with girls
I have 3 digit slays I just dont care about her bc she isnt pretty enough

i dont have experience in those countries, but I would expect many dont want to come to condo directly, girls there are easier but for a girl its kinda scary to meet a guy directly at condo
i assume many will be happy to get some food/snack/coffee and then come?

and yea any girl within 4km radius of siam can get chad tbh

gotta go to the outskirts farther down the bts lines and bring her to your place

i dont have experience in those countries, but I would expect many dont want to come to condo directly, girls there are easier but for a girl its kinda scary to meet a guy directly at condo
i assume many will be happy to get some food/snack/coffee and then come?
when i lived there it was happened to me a few times

idk how it worked cuz i was uglier back then

must be looks inflation

when i lived there it was happened to me a few times

idk how it worked cuz i was uglier back then

must be looks inflation
yes but the girl suggested it or did you?
some are ok with it but you can't expect all of them, even if you are chad, i would expect many girls dont want to come directly

yes but the girl suggested it or did you?
some are ok with it but you can't expect all of them, even if you are chad, i would expect many girls dont want to come directly
some asked and some i did

but yea i need to heal my brain from this. fucking girls in this manner without having to do anything doesn’t work everywhere (maybe it does, i’m not chad)

i’ve actually gotten a bit better in china (not the south tho. girls there are easy also)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back