Geomax Securing high quality girls through online dating apps is almost impossible even in Asia

maybe you have autismmaxed photos, i have literal instagram type normie activity fashionmaxed pics in pretty european locations and one selfie
okay makes sense. can you dm me the pics or some examples? do you have insta linked? what is your age? what kind of fashion? would be very helpful info, thanks.

bro idk i was in bangkok for like half a year and i was constantly getting matches from different parts of asia (places i spoofed my location before)
90% of them from bangkok, i think it was at least 2-3k matches

girl i met in bangkok had 8000 likes on tinder and she was like 4/10 crazy shit
how many were 50 yo boomers or guys spoofing location?
must be a ton of garbage because average white guys are still getting so much pussy

must be a ton of garbage because average white guys are still getting so much pussy
yeah if she chooses me over 8k guys they must be utter trashcans
i saw some profiles and mostly small thai boyos id say

yeah if she chooses me over 8k guys they must be utter trashcans
i saw some profiles and mostly small thai boyos id say
same

most of the time unless a girl specifically messes with her tinder settings, it’s gonna be full of skinny fat manlet thais

Let the normies cope. You're black pilling them which is well needed. These mf think a plain lame white man is enough in BKK, yeah, enough for a whale maybe, lmao.
have you not read the thread? This faggot is getting laid consistently but is trying to get with hiso stacies that have all the options in the world lol. Where are all these newfags coming from

I know a guy exactly like OP. They are ego invested chadlites who read about memes for Thailand being easy and when they aren't getting thai stacies thrown at their doorstep they start seething and saying its all rigged p4p too many chads etc.

yah
I know a guy exactly like OP. They are ego invested chadlites who read about memes for Thailand being easy and when they aren't getting thai stacies thrown at their doorstep they start seething and saying its all rigged p4p too many chads etc\
yeah basically this but i did a lot of looksmaxing

I actually checked the competition on Tinder and my profile is actually better than almost all of them. I'm starting to believe my tinder account is just glitched because I can't do the verification either.
if you are getting new likes/matches, its not glitched
its just down in the ranking because its not performing well enough to be top 5 or 10%

Yea guys go and help narcissist chad create a top notch tinder profile for free so that he can contiunue to call you pathetic incels and losers if you fuck average girls!
I don't get it either, I only help people I know will appreciate it or are in my same position. These narcy guys are like AI chat bots and constantly try to optimize because they are never satisfied and use these forums to feel better about themselves

I don't get it either, I only help people I know will appreciate it or are in my same position. These narcy guys are like AI chat bots and constantly try to optimize because they are never satisfied and use these forums to feel better about themselves
in gonna take ur women anyway man

this man is trying to GATEKEEP women in countries he doesnt even LIVE LMAO

cuck mindset

Also JFL this dude has 40 slays in BKK and hes still complaining? I swear to god Thailand attracts all of the worst kind of normies and above average guys, there was a chadlite in my telegram who was having a girl come to his place every night and he was still bitching how they were only 5s. I miss when boomer coomers only used to this, now you have ego invested gl guys trying to boost their lays rather than just to coom and enjoy these countries
I hate dumpster divers too

actually both, one of them came to me to bangkok from seoul on her own cost due to my smooth sweettalk (im good with written words)
our relationship lasted 2 weeks before she understoods ima social outcast weirdo but the other one i met in seul spoiled me with gifts and sexual intercourses at expensive hotels for a pretty long time
So would you recommend just going to Seoul and trying to find a rich girl there if you’re youngish and decent looking?
Where’s the best city in Asia for this you think?

So would you recommend just going to Seoul and trying to find a rich girl there if you’re youngish and decent looking?
Where’s the best city in Asia for this you think?
Yes, that's a good plan. Youth matters almost as much as a person's looks level.

I had 300 matches in 2020 using pics from when I was a teenager. Even though, objectively speaking, I am much better looking now I can only get 1/10th the likes. I think covid made girls more risky which contributed to it.

Yes, that's a good plan. Youth matters almost as much as a person's looks level.

I had 300 matches in 2020 using pics from when I was a teenager. Even though, objectively speaking, I am much better looking now I can only get 1/10th the likes. I think covid made girls more risky which contributed to it.
Which app(s)?
And what would you rate yourself?
Also, which countries and/or cities?
And how old are you now?

what do you spend most of your time doing in bangkok? like hobbies and shi
HOBBIES??!!! wtf. My hobbies is pussy. HOBBIES. LOL. HOOOOOBIESSSSSSSS.....oh shit. sorry bro. but hobbies?

come on naaaah. ya nah inna dis for dem hobbies bomba clot.
ya in it fah da puss, day pum pum brudah. Had to go island boy on yah

HOBBIES??!!! wtf. My hobbies is pussy. HOBBIES. LOL. HOOOOOBIESSSSSSSS.....oh shit. sorry bro. but hobbies?

come on naaaah. ya nah inta dis for dem hobbies bomba clot.
ya in it for da puss, day pum pum brudah
have you played yakuza 0

have you played yakuza 0
i was thinking about downloading it. but was like 60 GIG...no thanks. I lived in the caribbean for 21 years, i dated alot of jamaican girls. so much so, bitches i broke up with, called me nigger this and nigger that. "and one time, i called one ex fucking racist for calling me nigger LOL" ya...that happened. (back story) met this cute jamaican girl, who just moved to cayman and was being touched by her cousin. So i said "you can sleep on my couch" my current jam girlfriend, didn't like that. So we broke up 3 days later, as she left the house bitching (calling me nigger this nigger that) i fucked the new girl within 5 minutes of her leaving. Dated her for 8 months. Its why i have no problem calling you nigger. Black, white, asian, don't fucking care. Nigger...fucking move..bitch.

Last edited:
i was thinking about downloading it. but was like 60 GIG...no thanks. I lived in the caribbean for 21 years, i dated alot of jamaican girls. so much so, bitches i broke up with, called me nigger this and nigger that. "and one time, i called one ex fucking racist for calling me nigger LOL" ya...that happened. (back story) met this cute jamaican girl, who just moved to cayman and was being touched by her cousin. So i said "you can sleep on my couch" my current jam girlfriend, didn't like that. So we broke up 3 days later, as she left the house bitching (calling me nigger this nigger that) i fucked the new girl within 5 minutes of her leaving. Dated her for 8 months. Its why i have no problem calling you nigger. Black, white, asian, don't fucking care. Nigger...fucking move..bitch.
dude what

I wouldn’t mind dating down as long as I get a loyal dog.
i got this indo girl right now. Who dick worships me. giving me BJs in the morning, ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS has her hand on my cock or balls (not joking here, like ALL THE TIME)
if we are watching a bing series, she's rubbing the entire time.

the only thing she needs to learn to do is swallow. but she's only 18.

but here i am laying in bed, watching tv, drinking the cup of coffee seh made for me, sucking my cock, while i do all of that, like this is "normal" Photo of mother with daughter. Even the mother is fuckable

Attachments

• rando bj.jpg
    rando bj.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • mother.jpg
    mother.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
i got this indo girl right now. Who dick worships me. giving me BJs in the morning, ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS has her hand on my cock or balls (not joking here, like ALL THE TIME)
if we are watching a bing series, she's rubbing the entire time.

the only thing she needs to learn to do is swallow. but she's only 18.

but here i am laying in bed, watching tv, drinking the cup of coffee seh made for me, sucking my cock, while i do all of that, like this is "normal"
Yeah yeah yeah, chad. Quit bragging. And why are you drinking coffee right now in the evening?

Yeah yeah yeah, chad. Quit bragging. And why are you drinking coffee right now in the evening?
im plain, it has nothing to do with "chad" it's all about attitude.

the problem with most guys is they are shy. they don't hit on everything. That limits your options and limits your personality (it truly defines who you are)

i hit on fucking EVERYTHING. i get so many numbers. that my attitude come across as "i dont' care" cause ...I DON"T.

and women gravitate to that.

alex is coming to indo soon, so he says. I will let him describe me. You will see, im nothing special. The truth is this. I played basketball since i was 10 years old on teams. I got really good. So good i got 3rd highest scorer in the province of ontario. (that's like a state for you americans). Olympic hopeful.

ANYWAYS.....pussy always came cheap and free for me. SO i developed this attitude that is still with me today, even though at 44 im past my prime.

stop pretending you got game, they do it for the money
you would get 0 pussy with your "game" in a competitive country
Funny...... this girl is completely into me. has a day job. not a hooker. one of the 7 numbers i got in one night

but..ya...i pay for everything.

dude, give your head a shake. And not going to get into the other girls, only ONE was a "sex club girl" and i deleted her.. And have no problem supplying the whole fucking conversation how this girl "really likes me" in her words. Im sorry if life hasn't turned out "quite the way you wanted to be" nickle back

Attachments

• Ria2.jpeg
    Ria2.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Funny...... this girl is completely into me. has a day job. not a hooker. one of the 7 numbers i got in one night

dude, give your head a shake. And not going to get into the other girls, only ONE was a "sex club girl" and i deleted her.
i respect your ability to pull young pussy. however you do it

dude, give your head a shake.

i respect your ability to pull young pussy. however you do it
I KNOW RIGHT. at 44 even im fucking baffled LOL (to be perfectly honest) when i was fucking pam the hot DR girl, i was looking down at her and thinking "why are you fucking me"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. life is awesome

gonna be honest. that night i pulled 7 numbers. there was a pack of five girls 13 to 15 yo's wanting my whatsapp, but im like FUCK NO. its crazy bro. crazzzzyyyyy. And 3 of them had super fucking nice asses, i gotta admit. Wanted to hit, the inner deamon was like (imagine bender) DO IT DO IT DO IT.

I KNOW RIGHT. at 44 even im fucking baffled LOL (to be perfectly honest) when i was fucking pam the hot DR girl, i was looking down at her and thinking "why are you fucking me"

gonna be honest. that night i pulled 7 numbers. there was a pack of five girls 13 to 15 yo's wanting my whatsapp, but im like FUCK NO. its crazy bro. crazzzzyyyyy. And 3 of them had super fucking nice asses, i gotta admit. Wanted to hit, the inner deamon was like (imagine bender) DO IT DO IT DO IT.
uh yeah good call not banging a 13 year old

hey. if she knows what dick is. she's down. Sorry to play with your morality. But im not "abusing or taking advantage of anyone" especially when THEY are asking for my number to fuck. *rolls eyes
I wasn't necessarily talking about the morality. i'm fairly certain it's illegal

I wasn't necessarily talking about the morality. i'm fairly certain it's illegal
i have no idea. They never tell me their age. Asians, you can never tell how old they are. Could have been a pack of 18yo's. Who knows, right?

for example. one night im at this popular night club in DR. I end up home with this girl. she looks 22. I fuck her, few days later, she gives me her fb ect. she looks 22, seems 22 has photos of her with her parents. Had all older friends in her facebook. BUT...find out she's only 14. *i was fucking shocked, trust me. I actually brag about this and say "how old does she look?" and everyone is in the same boat as i was.

who's at fault? ME!!!?? or her for knowing full fucking well, what she was doing.

if you say me i will say "FUCK YOU with a red hot poker in your ass, fag" if she's in a bar, drinking and dancing, she's not naive, she knows her way around dick. Aint' my problem. Sorry bro.

life ain't black and white

im not talking about going to those seedy human trafficking things. Thats just wrong. but if a 14 yo is FULL WELL knowing what she's doing and is doing it on her OWN accord. FUCK the moral police. Everyone has regrets. NO matter what your age is in life. It's not for me to police someone's morality. It's just not. Im not talking about fucking preteens, that' just pedo and wrong.

Last edited:
i have no idea. They never tell me their age. Asians, you can never tell how old they are. Could have been a pack of 18yo's. Who knows, right?

for example. one night im at this popular night club in DR. I end up home with this girl. she looks 22. I fuck her, few days later, she gives me her fb ect. she looks 22, seem 22. Had older friends. BUT...find out she's only 14.

who's at fault? ME!!!?? or her for knowing full fucking well, what she was doing.

if you say me i will say "FUCK YOU with a red hot poker in your ass, fag" if she's in a bar, drinking and dancing, she's not naive, she knows her way around dick. Aint' my problem. Sorry bro.
yeah that's a hyper specific circumstance. but i'm talking about KNOWINGLY. but i live in cucked burgerland so that prob skews my opinions

you are white in 3rd world nigger countries and you are baffled lmao

ok..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back