The biggest fear I have is geomaxing and at best, only attracting 3s and 4s...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Imagine doing everything in your power to ascend and all you end up with are the asian equivalent of white landwhalds, fucking brutal.

This is what I mean by when I say that geomaxing can KILL you if you get your hopes up. White men who bought into all of the JBW rhetoric from ethnicel propagandists will experience what's known as the Paris syndrome. It can result in utter shock of an individual when confronted with the real reality, which may result in suicide because the cope that is JBW is no longer viable. All we have is the cucked West.

Imagine doing everything in your power to ascend and all you end up with are the asian equivalent of white landwhalds, fucking brutal.

This is what I mean by when I say that geomaxing can KILL you if you get your hopes up. White men who bought into all of the JBW rhetoric from ethnicel propagandists will experience what's known as the Paris syndrome. It can result in utter shock of an individual when confronted with the real reality, which may result in suicide because the cope that is JBW is no longer viable. All we have is the cucked West.
What do you think an uneducated, penniless 24 year old flip slut is? Above average? Give me a fucking break. They are the bottom of the barrel, and have zero abilities besides limiting their food intake to stay slim, painting their face with a dozen beauty products, and looking sexy for the camera...which automatically makes horny yellow-fever whiteoids rate them as "well above average" or even "exceptional", LMAO.

Guys don't SEAmaxx to "ascend", JFL. They cum here to descend, to be glutted with trash-tier girls who are DTF. Not saying that you can't go hunting for a quality partner here, but it's like finding a gem in a mountain of pebbles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back