If you're single, sexless and well into adulthood in the West...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
It means that the female collective, the large bulk of women who make up the in-group, have rejected you. It's the reason you find it so tough in society. Because women reject you, it means that men will also reject your friendship. So, no male friendship for you buddy boyo. They won't want you around because their GF's and wives will speak ill of you and get them to break it off. They'll create a situation where he'll be forced to choose you or her, and we all know who they'll pick. At the end of the day, we have one life. Doing endless self improvement via plastic surgery, money maxing, height maxing, etc. Will not result in desirability on your part and the ability to become a normie and a part of the collective. The best case scenario is that you may be able to betabux an old used up maid or you could attract a loser femcel who's a reject in society.

Fuck that shit! I'm geomaxing away to SEA. I expect you to do the same! Leave behind the broken Western world and reinvent yourself. Do it all for you!!

I chose to expunge desire from my life many years ago, being sick of wallowing in misery and self-pity over my undesirability. By the time I finally lost my virginity, it was about as much fun as plunging a toilet; my brain simply didn't respond, like I knew it wouldn't. I remember thinking, "this stupid activity is what guys devote their whole lives to pursuing?" Why should I give a shit about a slut's pleasure, put forth so much effort into making her happy and wanting to be with me even as she gives me nothing in return but hole access.

Of course, if you are the stereotypical "incel" full of pent-up resentment and frustration and inadequacies, being able to finally pound some pussy and let it all out will be a cathartic experience, and you just might feel reinvented. But if you are full of emptiness, there will be no release for you.

I chose to expunge desire from my life many years ago, being sick of wallowing in misery and self-pity over my undesirability. By the time I finally lost my virginity, it was about as much fun as plunging a toilet; my brain simply didn't respond, like I knew it wouldn't. I remember thinking, "this stupid activity is what guys devote their whole lives to pursuing?" Why should I give a shit about a slut's pleasure, put forth so much effort into making her happy and wanting to be with me even as she gives me nothing in return but hole access.

Of course, if you are the stereotypical "incel" full of pent-up resentment and frustration and inadequacies, being able to finally pound some pussy and let it all out will be a cathartic experience, and you just might feel reinvented. But if you are full of emptiness, there will be no release for you.
I'm eternally empty but being able to stack funds while geomaxxing and fucking hookers sounds nice

I feel like a jbw incel/normie can get a LTR with LTB/MTB noodle there vs 0 back home, but need to be above avg to get rotations anywhere

Better then nothing, but not gonna be some chad slayer
It's sad, man. We go there to betabux their rejected, subpar females. Only a lucky few manage to snag a quality noodle.

I should be dead. I was in a terrible position a few years back. People were mocking me and trying to get me to suicide. I pushed through it and here I am. I'm completely maxed out in health, fitness, money, clothing, etc, ready to SEAmax.

Western cucks rather pay 10k a month for deadbed once a year roastie sex, instead 10k worth of hookers
It's all ego imo. Regardless, it's best they keep doing it. Never understood the people who want the (to put it in normie terms) "passport bro movement" to go mainstream. Unless your Jew tube content is centered around it, keep it to yourself and maybe your friends if you have any.

I should be dead. I was in a terrible position a few years back. People were mocking me and trying to get me to suicide. I pushed through it and here I am. I'm completely maxed out in health, fitness, money, clothing, etc, ready to SEAmax.
Fantastic I hope you are able to slay out there

It's all ego imo. Regardless, it's best they keep doing it. Never understood the people who want the (to put it in normie terms) "passport bro movement" to go mainstream. Unless your Jew tube content is centered around it, keep it to yourself and maybe your friends if you have any.
My family can suffer and die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back