my brain just wont stop wanting to learn and collect data

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
my brain just wont stop wanting to learn and collect data

my brain wants to master subjects.

like it collects mass information. and then it has to make it all into a google sheet and correlate all the data and understand the overall picture

like this thing i made. i have to organize all the data and rank everything and make it visual.

i do it with geomaxxing/racial smv. i do it with my field of work. i do it with my smv.

i think next i want to apply this autistic mastery approach to a hobby like boxing or music.

i worked today. learned about more stuff worked on my information collection & organization on my lunch break. finished work. then worked on more information collection to mastering my field of work until about 1am rn

send me this xls i will modify retarded parts, it has potential but its stupid at this moment

good trait to have
common on sites like this, but 99 percent of them are essentially just collecting info autistically and don't know how to actually read the data they post. A lot of time I just treat it like an autistic kid telling me about trains or smth. Especially when it's ricecel coping that pops up on 4 chan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back