trying to enter vietnamese military base by accident, having to jump 10 meter fence and cutting my hand

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i went for an evening walk and saw this huge field with no lights so thought i would walk across it to get back to my airbnb
IMG 1172

everyone kept looking at me when they rode past me on motorbikes but i was like meh. there were some guard dogs but they didn’t do shit so i kept walking

then i got to this gate guard and out walks a 5’6 vietnamese guy who looks in his late teens holding an ak. he was chill he just told me to turn around
IMG 1176

this is the gate i was stopped at. i think if i was on a bike he would’ve let me pass
IMG 1179

i walked for about 40 minutes trying to find a shortcut so i didn’t have to go all the way back so i just climbed a fence. cut my hand but i jumped down with my knees together so was fine after walking it off

when i hopped the fence there was another guard but i don’t think he saw me. or didn’t care to get up

either way, walked back to my airbnb and stopped at a pharmacy for some aloe vera. i shouldn’t get tetanus since i got the booster a few years ago. if i get symptoms i’ll just get another one

stopped for my daily coconut and think the karaoke place in front of me was a whore house. i sat watching the viet girls come and go dressed like whores. also saw some euro sexpat stop on his motorbike and stare at the building. must’ve been contemplating going in for a quickie

pretty sure it was a whore house since it had like 5 stories with no windows jfl
IMG 1170

another day of seeing no black people. pretty interesting since it’s vietnam

haven’t been in a place with zero blackies since myanmar. i saw more blackies in korea of course

and obviously been MONTHS not even kidding since i’ve seen a lightskin with dreads in asia. can’t even remember the last time tbh

mirin low inhib or youre just stupid americuck that doesnt know commies

mirin low inhib or youre just stupid americuck that doesnt know commies
i’m not low inhib enough

i thought about trying to bribe the guy with an ak but pussies out

also thought about crawling underneath a wall but it was a busy street and thought the high trust viet society would snitch on me instantly when they see a nigga

don’t fall for the bulking meme

especially if you’re an orientalist
i bought another flight, this time to tokyo
its next week
but im actually thinking about canceling it (its free cancelation with my plan) and going latam in couple months and i need to be bigger by this time

i bought another flight, this time to tokyo
its next week
but im actually thinking about canceling it (its free cancelation with my plan) and going latam in couple months and i need to be bigger by this time
say fuck that and join me on a journey from china to kyrgyzstan and climb a 7000m mountain for $200

say fuck that and join me on a journey from china to kyrgyzstan and climb a 7000m mountain for $200
i dont believe i can get vagina in the middle of desert
first i need to secure my income from rich wife as a tax for being white and unvaccinated

i dont believe i can get vagina in the middle of desert
first i need to secure my income from rich wife as a tax for being white and unvaccinated
enjoy getting drugged in south america

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back