my only life goal is to become location independent

of course its propaganda. what you jsut said is utter nonsense

blacks are weak and short, whites are tall and strong. blacks have 0 muscle

in bodybuilding competitions they make you tan because tan is the beauty standard in the west and bodybuilding is about aesthetics of your body. not cos dark skin makes ur muscles pop more

its the opposite if anything. white skin makes your muscles pop more. think about it

if you want to make your muscles pop with shadows, would you want shadows to contrast with black skin? no. that would make the shadows invisible.

if you contrast dark shadows with white skin it makes them pop more

white men are taller, stronger, more muscle mass, and our muscles show more due to our masculine skin colour
I suspect it's propoganda aswell but why is there not the same propoganda for asians despite many asinas peforming well in powerlifing? What does this propoganda do for the elites?

LMAOO, maybe i shouldn't have said dark skin but a lighter dark skin or mixed race would probably be ideal for muscles showing. I dont see why there would be a difference in body look if your using fake tan and you are mixed race. Obviosly mixed looks more natural but the muscles will definetly pop more.

Listen im sure europeans on average are stronger than africans but what about individual countries? West africa is known to be filled with lanklets and skeleton looking people but if you go to nigeria they are supposedly strong. It like when i went to croatia and serbia. Serbians were very stocky and almost fat, its probably part of culture but i saw a clear genetic difference.

The Nigger Kangz didn’t even have the wheel
Until the boers geomaxxed to Africa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back