my only life goal is to become location independent

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
my only life goal is to become location independent (online work)

so many normies can do it

and i literally NEED to do it cos 5ft4. surely if they can do it i can too

i will go be with my filipina princess. and if that doesnt work out ill go thailand or travel asia while working remote

i cant imagine how good it would be to have online work travelling asia as a young white guy. must be insane. your literally 1 in a billion. no other white guys get online work and go live in asia. its extremely hard and extremely rare. theyre only there for holiday short term

im kind of glad i quit my last job and gave myself no other options other than to get online work. cos its my only option. so i will achieve it. no other normies have it as their only option#

watched karate kid 2 last night. the japanese girl is so beautiful. my ideal exact type. i almost felt like crying whiel watching cos her face reminded me of and looked exactly like my chinese ex and i miss her.

i hate how all japanese girls these days are portrayed as pale white . completely ruins their appeal to me. and its not even their real skin. so annoying.

You told me you were a self-made millionaire, clearly wasn't a joke either. I'm disappointed.

Either way, I agree with your point. And I'll work toward being an independent digital nomad when I've geomaxxed.
i am a self made millionaire, this thread is a larp

No I'm in the west

I'm gonna focus on glutathione after trying the other options

According to research I'll need 6 months to a year for my skin type

Gonna cost me about 750$
Are you gymmaxing? I think its pretty neccessary as a black guy. You probably have good genetics for gym JFL

Are you geomaxxing to SEA? If you get dreads asians will think you are a rapper. A chinese girl sat with alex brown BECAUSE HE HAD FUCKING DREADS and does look like a rapper
Sure why not i hope some of them are thicc

I had decently long braids

I cut them off due to it blocking my view and having to contact my aunt to do them for me

People were disappointed so next time I'll get dreads

How big is your cock? Is the BBC legit? Even if you got shit genetics i still think you need to gymaxx. I can prettyboy max but i dont think that would work as a black guy even with bleaching
Not legit for east africans at least for me. I have a subscription but don't work out right now due to health inspections

Not legit for east africans at least for me. I have a subscription but don't work out right now due to health inspections
Have you got tattoos yet? I think its kinda neccessary. I think tattoos only look good on black guys and will especially help if your thugmaxxing which you sorta have to do as a black man

View attachment 2871

keep coping. africans are the weakest people on the planet
Like I said africa is the most genetically diverse. You have really tall and really short, Really strong and really weak. Its not a coincidence a lot of basketballers come from northwest africa where malaria is most prevelant. There are just areas in africa where natural selection takes place and they have certain genetics.

No they just need to be mixed and whitewashed for ltr
You sound heavily whitewashed yourself.

I always get a shock whenever I meet a whitewashed black man irl, cuz I always expect them to be rude against me as a whiteboy (cuz that is 9/10 encounters).

Most black people in America fucking hate white people, even more racist than whites are against blacks tbh.

Like I said africa is the most genetically diverse. You have really tall and really short, Really strong and really weak. Its not a coincidence a lot of basketballers come from northwest africa where malaria is most prevelant. There are just areas in africa where natural selection takes place and they have certain genetics.
nonsense copes lol

these posts are so gay. i gave you an option to make money and you wouldnt even call me.

depends what phenotype and majority of african americans can pack on way more muscle than average white european american
I dont know id this is propoganda but i swear a lot of black guys have more muscle mass but maybe it's because having dark skin makes your muscles more prominent.

In bodybuilding competitions they tan you heavily to make you look more black so the muscles are more visible.

I dont know id this is propoganda but i swear a lot of black guys have more muscle mass but maybe it's because having dark skin makes your muscles more prominent.

In bodybuilding competitions they tan you heavily to make you look more black so the muscles are more visible.
of course its propaganda. what you jsut said is utter nonsense

blacks are weak and short, whites are tall and strong. blacks have 0 muscle

in bodybuilding competitions they make you tan because tan is the beauty standard in the west and bodybuilding is about aesthetics of your body. not cos dark skin makes ur muscles pop more

its the opposite if anything. white skin makes your muscles pop more. think about it

if you want to make your muscles pop with shadows, would you want shadows to contrast with black skin? no. that would make the shadows invisible.

if you contrast dark shadows with white skin it makes them pop more

white men are taller, stronger, more muscle mass, and our muscles show more due to our masculine skin colour

of course its propaganda. what you jsut said is utter nonsense

blacks are weak and short, whites are tall and strong. blacks have 0 muscle

in bodybuilding competitions they make you tan because tan is the beauty standard in the west and bodybuilding is about aesthetics of your body. not cos dark skin makes ur muscles pop more

its the opposite if anything. white skin makes your muscles pop more. think about it

if you want to make your muscles pop with shadows, would you want shadows to contrast with black skin? no. that would make the shadows invisible.

if you contrast dark shadows with white skin it makes them pop more

white men are taller, stronger, more muscle mass, and our muscles show more due to our masculine skin colour

I guess it's lighting aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back