good chance i lost my job in UK. im applying to remote jobs in philippines. what should i tell them if they ask where i live? wont they find it weird

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
good chance i lost my job in UK. im applying to remote jobs in philippines. what should i tell them if they ask where i live? wont they find it weird if i say im in UK wanting to move to philippines so getting a ph remote job?

good chance i lost my job in UK. im applying to remote jobs in philippines. what should i tell them if they ask where i live? wont they find it weird if i say im in UK wanting to move to philippines so getting a ph remote job?
why? isnt salary in philipines like 1/10 of uk's?

Ph jobs pay 1 euro per month, also it would be nice to immigrate there and get free housing and pinas. But they cuck you with temporary gay visas

But Ig thats only for the niggers and spics? They don't need visas they can come to America illegally by border hopping or on a banana boat and get free housing/neetbux. Then they spread their evil nigger kin here

Ph jobs pay 1 euro per month, also it would be nice to immigrate there and get free housing and pinas. But they cuck you with temporary gay visas

But Ig thats only for the niggers and spics? They don't need visas they can come to America illegally by border hopping or on a banana boat and get free housing/neetbux. Then they spread their evil nigger kin here
they pay about 800-1k per month for the job im going for. and im white so im pretty sure i have an advantage over sea niggers.

and ethnics dont get sex in white countries. and they dont get free housing or neetbux. you can only get neetbux after youve worked in the country for 5+ years. and even then ur basically getting paid back all the taxes that you paid into the system.

they pay about 800-1k per month for the job im going for. and im white so im pretty sure i have an advantage over sea niggers.

and ethnics dont get sex in white countries. and they dont get free housing or neetbux. you can only get neetbux after youve worked in the country for 5+ years. and even then ur basically getting paid back all the taxes that you paid into the system.
Yeah they do every nigger and spic is on section 6 housing and $300 food stamps at least in Burgerland

stupid idea tbh, just apply for uk jobs and find flexible working jobs that allow you to work over night. if you want to get a good job u need to put in the work and find a career that is good then study and get connections on linked in and dscord communities.

stupid idea tbh, just apply for uk jobs and find flexible working jobs that allow you to work over night. if you want to get a good job u need to put in the work and find a career that is good then study and get connections on linked in and dscord communities.
wow adam actually said something positive and constructive for once... also what happened to quitting the forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back